State of the Stack

Romulusguy

Explorer
Joined
Feb 15, 2026
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, California, USA
45c5d852cec04a2192f900dc905931284bd5667a4918fd35094fc184e8b28108.webp


36d88a0a78b30a1d25ef5a62819cc90751dca92051a9596eec26e9d9023f7789.webp


These are several peptides I've been testing out, though never all in one go.

TB-500 & BPC-157: Every time I've run these, it's been as a combined blend, subcutaneously. I believe they played a big role in helping a torn muscle and a damaged tendon heal. On a side note, my erections were, well, exceptionally firm while on this combination, even though that wasn't why I was taking it. I'm currently in an off period but plan to run it again.

Epithalion: I'm almost 1 week into a 10 day course of this. The very first night brought vivid dreams. Nights after that, not really. It could just be in my head, but I get a sensation like my whole body is tingling from the inside (in a pleasant way) after injecting this subcutaneously. I've also noticed I wake slightly earlier while on it, and feel quite refreshed.

Semax & Selank: Both go in as a nasal spray for me, and I've done a 3 week run that I'm about to end. During a stretch of intense professional and academic demands, the boost to my focus and the way these took the edge off stress was something I REALLY appreciated.

Oxytocin: Only 1 attempt so far, and I can't say whether I noticed anything. I felt uneasy since the info I'd come across on proper dosing was all over the place, for both subcutaneous and nasal spray routes. Before I'd feel okay using it subcutaneously again, I want to look into it further, but for the nasal spray I trust what I've found, and I'll start trying that this weekend.

PT-141: I've given this 2 tries and got nothing from either. Pretty let down, given all the amazing reports I'd heard.

Tirzepatide (not pictured): The first peptide I ever touched, and honestly a miracle one that's been working incredibly well across the 7 wekks I've taken it.

Lipo-C (The red vials): Subcutaneous. It STINGS fiercely for 30 seconds, then fades into a mild burn lasting a few hours. Still, the energy boost it provides is something I really like, and my 2 week "slump" ended once I worked this into my routine (3X per week). Coincidence? Maybe. But since it can't do me harm, I'll keep going with it.

To repeat, I'm not running all of these simultaneously. But this sums up what I've experienced so far with the stack available to me.
 
Romulusguy said:

View attachment 11783

View attachment 11784

These are several peptides I've been testing out, though never all in one go.

TB-500 & BPC-157: Every time I've run these, it's been as a combined blend, subcutaneously. I believe they played a big role in helping a torn muscle and a damaged tendon heal. On a side note, my erections were, well, exceptionally firm while on this combination, even though that wasn't why I was taking it. I'm currently in an off period but plan to run it again.

Epithalion: I'm almost 1 week into a 10 day course of this. The very first night brought vivid dreams. Nights after that, not really. It could just be in my head, but I get a sensation like my whole body is tingling from the inside (in a pleasant way) after injecting this subcutaneously. I've also noticed I wake slightly earlier while on it, and feel quite refreshed.

Semax & Selank: Both go in as a nasal spray for me, and I've done a 3 week run that I'm about to end. During a stretch of intense professional and academic demands, the boost to my focus and the way these took the edge off stress was something I REALLY appreciated.

Oxytocin: Only 1 attempt so far, and I can't say whether I noticed anything. I felt uneasy since the info I'd come across on proper dosing was all over the place, for both subcutaneous and nasal spray routes. Before I'd feel okay using it subcutaneously again, I want to look into it further, but for the nasal spray I trust what I've found, and I'll start trying that this weekend.

PT-141: I've given this 2 tries and got nothing from either. Pretty let down, given all the amazing reports I'd heard.

Tirzepatide (not pictured): The first peptide I ever touched, and honestly a miracle one that's been working incredibly well across the 7 wekks I've taken it.

Lipo-C (The red vials): Subcutaneous. It STINGS fiercely for 30 seconds, then fades into a mild burn lasting a few hours. Still, the energy boost it provides is something I really like, and my 2 week "slump" ended once I worked this into my routine (3X per week). Coincidence? Maybe. But since it can't do me harm, I'll keep going with it.

To repeat, I'm not running all of these simultaneously. But this sums up what I've experienced so far with the stack available to me.
My recommendation would be to combine PT-141 with Oxytocin. When taken as a pair, they appear to boost one another's effects. It's odd to me that nobody has realized how profitable such a blend could be if sold.
 
Mixing things together seldom works out well, and oxytocin gets more credit than it deserves. With a half life of just 4 minutes plus how easily the peptide breaks down, I'll pass.
 
Human trials, along with animal research, provide fairly solid support for oxytocin lowering appetite. In my own experience, that effect does appear to show up. Because subcutaneous injection requires time before the compound enters circulation systemically, the effective half-life in practice will be considerably extended, since it enters the bloodstream gradually. Nearly every peptide shares this drawback of an extremely brief plasma half-life, except those engineered for greater durability, such as GLP's. Many oxytocin investigations use intranasal dosing of 25-50iu 4 x a day. Whether peptides actually reach the brain efficiently via the intranasal route is something I question: the distance to travel by diffusion is far, far greater in humans than in rats and mice, and measuring brain drug concentrations in people is not really feasible. Some will still be taken up into the blood through the nose, and from there it may or may not reach the brain, depending on whether it can cross the blood brain barrier.
 
@romolus

I really appreciate you taking the time to lay out your own perspective! It adds something valuable alongside all the conflicting YouTube narratives that keep coming our way.
 
UPDATE

Epithalion: after increasing my dose from 50ML (5mg) up to 1ml (10mg), the vivid dreams came back. Once again I woke up feeling extremely refreshed. Tonight I am going to try 10MG again.

Oxytocin: I mixed 10mg into 25ML of saline and put it in a nasal spray bottle. Before doing that, I weighed the full spray bottle, pumped the sprayer 10 times, and weighed it once more, which let me work out the right dose of 1–2 pumps per nostril (meaning 2–4 pumps total per dose), landing at about 112–224mcg (56–112 IU) each time I dose. There was a sense of calm, yes, but did I feel any closer to my fellow human being? That's a negative. I will keep using this over the next 2 weeks to find out whether anything starts to register, or whether any effects become noticeable.
 
UPDATE

Epithalion: I took 1ml/10mg SQ once more before going to sleep. The result was the same: vivid dreams, 10 hours of sleep, and I woke up feeling very refreshed. So far, 10mg appears to be the dose that suits my body best. Only a few days remain, and I will keep going with 10mg.
 
yota96 said:

How much Epi are you taking? A recent post suggested the dosing protocol might be significantly lower than what was previously believed.
I mix 11MG with 1ml — for this batch, the 3 lab tests I've come across reported 11mg in a 10mg vial, so I treat every one as 11mg despite the 10mg label. My dose is 5mg/45 units, taken roughly 30 minutes prior to sleep.
 
Romulusguy said:

yota96 said:

How much Epi are you taking? A recent post suggested the dosing protocol might be significantly lower than what was previously believed.
I mix 11MG with 1ml — for this batch, the 3 lab tests I've come across reported 11mg in a 10mg vial, so I treat every one as 11mg despite the 10mg label. My dose is 5mg/45 units, taken roughly 30 minutes prior to sleep.
There's a thread worth checking out, plus https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/epitalon. That dosage seems unusually high to me — I haven't come across it before.
 
yota96 said:

Romulusguy said:

yota96 said:

How much Epi are you taking? A recent post suggested the dosing protocol might be significantly lower than what was previously believed.
I mix 11MG with 1ml — for this batch, the 3 lab tests I've come across reported 11mg in a 10mg vial, so I treat every one as 11mg despite the 10mg label. My dose is 5mg/45 units, taken roughly 30 minutes prior to sleep.
There's a thread worth checking out, plus https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/epitalon. That dosage seems unusually high to me — I haven't come across it before.
I appreciate the links—I'm reviewing them carefully. My starting dose was significantly smaller, yet I barely noticed any effect. After that, I found a great deal of material, a lot of it anecdotal reports from people trying the peptide, so I chose to make an adjustment.

https://www.peptides.org/epithalon-dosage/ suggests 10MG (wow). Since I'm currently experiencing excellent results, among them intense and vivid dreams, at the 5mg dose, I plan to wrap up with 5mg on my final night.

https://peptidedosages.com/single-peptide-dosages/epitalon-epithalon-10-mg-vial-dosage-protocol/ likewise suggests 5MG and is a reasonably good source for peptide dosing information.
 
I ran a partial-dose test of the Khavinson protocol. What I actually did was 1.6mg Thymalin plus 1.6mg Epitalon, taken daily across 6 days. No problems tolerating it, and it wiped out my seasonal allergies for a full 3 months, with nothing left over. That lines up with how the immune mechanisms are supposed to work. Since nothing bad happened, I'll move on to the complete Khavinson protocol: 10mg of each, 10 days, as soon as the new shipment shows up.

For that amount, given as a yearly 10 day reset pulse, human trials provide solid clinical safety data. (How often does solid clinical data actually exist?) Individual accounts also support doing it twice per year. In his papers, Khavinson was explicit that the biology behind Epitalon supports pulsing at intervals rather than taking it nonstop.
 
Yes, a handful of human clinical trials have looked at these peptides, but calling the clinical safety record solid goes too far. Even so, it still beats the situation for plenty of peptides that people take with no human testing at all.

That this line of work comes out of Russia — same as every bioregulator study, plus semax and selank — doesn't by itself make it poor research. What does justify real doubt is that virtually no independent groups have reproduced the findings.

Sadly, a lot of people stand to profit from backing and pushing peptide use, and they routinely inflate the science: they blur in vitro and animal work together with human data, frequently hint that findings came from human subjects when they did not, and stay silent on the point that preclinical evidence says nothing about human safety or effectiveness — and most drugs that look promising, over 90%, flop once they reach human testing.

A chatgpt summary of the research, heavily steered toward scientific precision, reads:

A few small human studies exist, largely Russian.

By current clinical trial standards, the evidence is weak.

The 10-day pulse protocol has no rigorous trial backing.

Safety data are limited, not robust.
 
Researcher6076 said:

I ran a partial-dose test of the Khavinson protocol. What I actually did was 1.6mg Thymalin plus 1.6mg Epitalon, taken daily across 6 days. No problems tolerating it, and it wiped out my seasonal allergies for a full 3 months, with nothing left over. That lines up with how the immune mechanisms are supposed to work. Since nothing bad happened, I'll move on to the complete Khavinson protocol: 10mg of each, 10 days, as soon as the new shipment shows up.

For that amount, given as a yearly 10 day reset pulse, human trials provide solid clinical safety data. (How often does solid clinical data actually exist?) Individual accounts also support doing it twice per year. In his papers, Khavinson was explicit that the biology behind Epitalon supports pulsing at intervals rather than taking it nonstop.
How are the allergies doing? Have they come back? Some people have said that epithalon works at lower doses compared to what the Khavinson protocol calls for.
 
Back
Top