BigScout
Explorer
Low testosterone was something I suspected for a long while. I did all the other things that push you the right way. Dropped 65lbs to reach 15% body fat, gave up smoking, gave up drinking, ate well. Over a year passed and the low testosterone symptoms were still with me. Testing showed my levels were extremely low, and so I started on trt.
Plenty of good advice already in this thread. If you are hesitant about being dependant on it, hold off until nearly everything else is done, and only then get tested. I wasn't keen on dependence either, but in the end there was no alternative.
This is a marathon, not a sprint, in my book. Get the body fat much lower before you jump on test. Be patient, and carry on with what you are already doing!
Plenty of good advice already in this thread. If you are hesitant about being dependant on it, hold off until nearly everything else is done, and only then get tested. I wasn't keen on dependence either, but in the end there was no alternative.
This is a marathon, not a sprint, in my book. Get the body fat much lower before you jump on test. Be patient, and carry on with what you are already doing!