Starting retatrutide 9mg + AOD 9604 stack next Wednesday

lastresort

Explorer
Joined
Mar 11, 2026
Messages
439
Reaction score
0
Location
NorthEast US
AOD 9604 was one of the peptides I wanted to try, and after scouring the internet, I think it's worth the shot....this is my plan.

9mg RT week, 250mcg AOD 9604 per day.

"Background drugs"

400mg/week T-propionate

0.5mg anastrozole every other day (my estradiol came at 95 and T at +1500)
 
lastresort said:


AOD 9604 was one of the peptides I wanted to try, and after scouring the internet, I think it's worth the shot....this is my plan.

9mg RT week, 250mcg AOD 9604 per day.

"Background drugs"

400mg/week T-propionate

0.5mg anastrozole every other day (my estradiol came at 95 and T at +1500)

Click to expand...
I'm also tempted by AOD, cuz my goal is to achieve 10-12% body fat and afaik AOD is the one to improve lipolisys. The only downside which bothers me is an issue with reconing. It is gelling easily. Just spotted on Uther's latest price list they have a special solution to recon AOD. "Hac water 3ml (Hydrochloric acid. Glycerol. Benzyl alcohol) for aod". Might be something worth trying then.
 
lastresort said:


AOD 9604 was one of the peptides I wanted to try, and after scouring the internet, I think it's worth the shot....this is my plan.

9mg RT week, 250mcg AOD 9604 per day.

"Background drugs"

400mg/week T-propionate

0.5mg anastrozole every other day (my estradiol came at 95 and T at +1500)

Click to expand...
I tried it, did not see any results from. Let us know how it works for you?
 
ultima thule said:


I'm also tempted by AOD, cuz my goal is to achieve 10-12% body fat and afaik AOD is the one to improve lipolisys. The only downside which bothers me is an issue with reconing. It is gelling easily. Just spotted on Uther's latest price list they have a special solution to recon AOD. "Hac water 3ml (Hydrochloric acid. Glycerol. Benzyl alcohol) for aod". Might be something worth trying then.

Click to expand...

I add .25 ml of Acetic Acid, dissolve, then add 2,75 ml of BAC. Then pull out all of the extra air in the vial. No problem with gelling.
 
I have completed multiple cycles of AOD-9604 ( up to 1mg daily) with very minimal results. I don't hate it, but the impact was fairly minimal. There are just better peps out there that are far superior. GH, Tesa, and more. Shit, even NAD + is better, although not a peptide. Would not buy again.
 
If I understand this correctly, you want to start at 9mg Rt? Yikes. I can't tolerate any more than 5mg and that's after 9 months of use. There is a reason all the studies start at 2mg and titrate up every month. But maybe you have experience here?
 
Did you mean 0.9mg of reta? Starting with 9mg would be crazy, you're extremely likely to have serious GI issues starting with that. But if you want to be in agony in the ER as your intestines inflate with gas produced by the fermenting food that's stopped moving through your guts then you do you. But you probably won't lose weight any faster than you would starting on 1-2mg.

You only need enough GLP-1 to supress your appetite and boost satiety, if you want a metabolism boost add some tesa or whatever.
 
ultima thule said:


I'm also tempted by AOD, cuz my goal is to achieve 10-12% body fat and afaik AOD is the one to improve lipolisys. The only downside which bothers me is an issue with reconing. It is gelling easily. Just spotted on Uther's latest price list they have a special solution to recon AOD. "Hac water 3ml (Hydrochloric acid. Glycerol. Benzyl alcohol) for aod". Might be something worth trying then.

Click to expand...
Eh if it doesnt work, its $100 loss...not the worst waste. I mean these days eating out once or twice easily add up to three digit.
 
lastresort said:


AOD 9604 was one of the peptides I wanted to try, and after scouring the internet, I think it's worth the shot....this is my plan.

9mg RT week, 250mcg AOD 9604 per day.

"Background drugs"

400mg/week T-propionate

0.5mg anastrozole every other day (my estradiol came at 95 and T at +1500)

Click to expand...
400mg of test a week as a background is sure to bring your muscles to the foreground!
 
I use AOD for Cartilage stimulation.

I only use 2.5 or smaller mg vials - I have no problems with gelling- bac water only.- if you use 5mg vials or larger you will most likely have problems gelling.

Some vendors don't sell vials larger than 2mg for this sole reason - too many gellings.

Don't agitate the vial too much when adding the bac.
 
Wait.....WAT? Starting 9mg Reta? Oooh boy you gonna be in a whole new world of hurt. I stared at 1mg and cant even do 4mg once weekly without 2 days of being genrally unhappy.




b4a1ddb49bf7a1de2a491bb27c2390452c3388679e184d80bd86eee4164b8031.gif
 
Ok, here is my intermittent report.

I am seeing a noticeable change to my lower belly fat where I inject the AOD 9604. A small pouch of skin instead of jut smooth fatty area.

But I am getting some serious water retention....
 
AOD will do nothing UNLESS you are almost at your goal weight. It is for removing stubborn pockets of fat, not losing a lot of weight.
 
Back
Top