Starting Out With a Tirz & Reta Stack?

pmosgirlie

Explorer
Joined
Jul 25, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Charlotte, NC
Anyone here who kicked off (or kicked off again) their peptide routine by combining Reta with tirz?

A bit of context: Zepbound was part of my life for 2 years, then I became pregnant just over a year ago. Now that my baby is no longer breastfeeding, I took my first tirz injection yesterday. Tirz never worked quickly for me (PCOS / PMOS is the culprit), so I'm debating whether to stack right from the start rather than repeat the same cycle and hope for a different result.

For those of you who do stack these two now, did you hold off adding the second until you hit a plateau on the first? And if you began with both at once, would you mind sharing how that went?

CW: 310. GW: 200
 
I use both together, but I hit the ceiling on tirz before I ever tried reta. I stayed at 15mg tirz until my progress stalled. That’s the point when I introduced reta. These days I take 5mg reta alongside my 15mg tirz. It got me past that plateau, and I’ve now dropped roughly 30% of my bodyweight.
 
I jumped in early. Stacking reta at .5mg began while I was on 5 mg tirz. These days it is 9mg tirz with 2mg reta. Tirz started at the end of Jan, reta around end of March. Since Feb 15 I have dropped over 60lbs.
 
My reason wasn't a big stall—it came down to side effects. I began on reta alone, but the skin sensitivity forced me to give up twice. The first time was at 4mg per week, which made me skip a dose and move to split dosing; the second time was at 8mg per week. Now I've lowered the reta dose somewhat and brought tirz in to fill the gap.
 
pmosgirlie said:

Anyone here who kicked off (or kicked off again) their peptide routine by combining Reta with tirz?

A bit of context: Zepbound was part of my life for 2 years, then I became pregnant just over a year ago. Now that my baby is no longer breastfeeding, I took my first tirz injection yesterday. Tirz never worked quickly for me (PCOS / PMOS is the culprit), so I'm debating whether to stack right from the start rather than repeat the same cycle and hope for a different result.

For those of you who do stack these two now, did you hold off adding the second until you hit a plateau on the first? And if you began with both at once, would you mind sharing how that went?

CW: 310. GW: 200
For more than a year now, I've been running both together — 8mg of tirz alongside 6 mg of reta. I don't intend to stop.
 
Back
Top