Softgirlvillian
Explorer
I used bpc 157 in the past for a shoulder injury, and I've more recently begun KLOW along with Reta so I can shed the remaining weight and reach my goal.
So far Klow has been excellent. I train with weights 5 days a week plus 20-30min on the stair master, and the soreness I feel is far less than what I normally get. There's also an acne scar on my forehead that I've noticed is fading.
Reta! I've found that smoking weed while on it doesn't work
I wind up around 200-300cal over my deficit target.
Is anyone here using selank? How are we liking these?
So far Klow has been excellent. I train with weights 5 days a week plus 20-30min on the stair master, and the soreness I feel is far less than what I normally get. There's also an acne scar on my forehead that I've noticed is fading.
Reta! I've found that smoking weed while on it doesn't work
Is anyone here using selank? How are we liking these?