Stanford's Universal Intranasal Vaccine Could End Seasonal Viruses

SeaGypsy said:


Whatever, if you could take one preventative vs 5 antibiotics which one you going for? Also they are making billions off flops so of course they are getting as much money as possible. They could sell for a fraction of what is being charged per script but…..

Click to expand...
A fresh preventive medication would give these companies patent exclusivity, something the generic options can't offer. Making people healthy is an extremely lucrative business. I'm no fan of big pharma, but we need to face reality.
 
exploitedworkerbee said:


The new preventative med would provide them patent protection that the stuff available as generic does not. There is A LOT of money to be made making people well. I don’t have any love for big pharma but let’s live in the real world here.

Click to expand...
Sure. Your payment is on its way, and sweetheart, I adore you.
 
exploitedworkerbee said:


The new preventative med would provide them patent protection that the stuff available as generic does not. There is A LOT of money to be made making people well. I don’t have any love for big pharma but let’s live in the real world here.

Click to expand...
At no point did I claim doctors can't make you better. What I said was that big pharma will chase whichever path brings in the most money to get you there 🤷‍♀️ And I'm not convinced the FDA puts people's health and safety first either. So you can stay in your world, and I'll stay in mine. Have a nice day
 
Giraffeshots said:

Nope. Count me out on that.

After the Covid shot, they've burned through whatever trust I had.
Nobody is forcing you. If you'd rather, smear some ivermectin on your respiratory infection and skip waiting in line at CVS, lol
 
Can we avoid dragging this into yet another Covid vaccine circle jerk? Beyond being off topic and politically charged, it's a worn-out debate that hasn't seen a new angle in roughly 4 years.
 
So the goal is essentially to trigger inflammation?

Normally I thought we were aiming in the opposite direction.
 
JuneBug1956 said:

Strange as it sounds, I haven’t had a serious illness for 3 years. Covid caught me, though the symptoms stayed mild. In past winters, bronchitis was a regular visitor. After I began the peps….. no upper respiratory infections at all. My vaccinations are also kept current, This is going to be interesting to watch.
Same here. Over the past few years, weight loss, cold plunges, sauna sessions, plus the recent addition of peptides and working out, have done amazing things for my health. Honestly, I can't recall the last time I got sick. Was it Covid back in 2022?
 
Back
Top