StraightCancer
Explorer
I used Reta for 3 months, during which I dropped 70lbs. Sure, that’s amazing, and sure, I’m thankful. A few of you have followed what I’ve been doing.
By month 4, the weight loss stopped. I titrated up to 8mg. Since 8 mg wasn’t giving me much, I chose to pause for 6 weeks.
Across those 6 weeks off, I put back on only around 6lbs, going from 250 to 256. After restarting Reta, I went from 256 down to 244 pretty fast. Now I’ve hit another plateau, and it’s lasted the past couple weeks. I have no idea what to try next. Eating less would probably put me below 1200 calories daily, since my goal is to stay under 2000.
Has anyone else gone through this?
By month 4, the weight loss stopped. I titrated up to 8mg. Since 8 mg wasn’t giving me much, I chose to pause for 6 weeks.
Across those 6 weeks off, I put back on only around 6lbs, going from 250 to 256. After restarting Reta, I went from 256 down to 244 pretty fast. Now I’ve hit another plateau, and it’s lasted the past couple weeks. I have no idea what to try next. Eating less would probably put me below 1200 calories daily, since my goal is to stay under 2000.
Has anyone else gone through this?