Stacking Tirz with CJC1295 no DAC / Ipamorelin

Ajejebrazorf

Explorer
Joined
Apr 23, 2026
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Location
Italy
Hi all, I'm working on losing weight and was thinking about adding cjc/ipa into the mix as well. From what you've all been through, does anything go wrong with glucose or insulin sensitivity? I keep coming across conflicting takes, so I'd rather hear from people who've actually done it. My plan would be to throw in a secretagogue purely for holding onto muscle and getting more fat burned. Tesa gets a lot of hype, but from what I've read it does basically the same job and costs way more. Thanks
 
Pairing any GLP with CJC/Ipa is a pretty common approach. If your concern is that they might cancel each other out, that isn't the case. The benefits you get from tirz are far stronger than those from the cjc/ipa.
 
Lots of folks stack these two, since GLP-1s and GH-releasing peptides work quite well in tandem: a major worry with higher GH levels is that insulin sensitivity drops, yet Tirz and Reta boost insulin sensitivity enough to fully offset that risk. On top of that, the slight anabolic boost from GH helps reduce the loss of muscle mass.
 
Perfect, I'll begin with enclomiphene first because my T is shitty, then I will definitely add cjc/ipa
 
Keep in mind that allergic reactions to GH secretagogues can occur in some individuals. These reactions may appear after stopping and then starting the compounds again, and in other cases they can develop even after someone has been taking them for an extended period.
 
smokeless7424 said:

Keep in mind that allergic reactions to GH secretagogues can occur in some individuals. These reactions may appear after stopping and then starting the compounds again, and in other cases they can develop even after someone has been taking them for an extended period.
Whenever I begin again, I take a really small dose first to check how I respond—appreciate it, by the way
 
I've been pinning Reta alongside CJC/Ipa, and so far I haven't noticed anything negative from the combo.

Before that, I ran Tirz on its own, without CJC/Ipa, and the result was that I seemed to shed a good amount of muscle along with the fat — exactly the outcome I was trying not to have. Once I came across CJC/Ipa and added it in, I've managed to lose fat while putting on lean muscle. I'm close to my target weight now, so I can't say whether the same would have held true back when I was obese, if I'd begun both at the very start of this journey. Still, my own take is that a Glp1+CJC/Ipa stack is something I'd back every time.

And yes, you've got it right about beginning at a low dose. Stay safe — this is research, after all!
 
boytres said:

I've been pinning Reta alongside CJC/Ipa, and so far I haven't noticed anything negative from the combo.

Before that, I ran Tirz on its own, without CJC/Ipa, and the result was that I seemed to shed a good amount of muscle along with the fat — exactly the outcome I was trying not to have. Once I came across CJC/Ipa and added it in, I've managed to lose fat while putting on lean muscle. I'm close to my target weight now, so I can't say whether the same would have held true back when I was obese, if I'd begun both at the very start of this journey. Still, my own take is that a Glp1+CJC/Ipa stack is something I'd back every time.

And yes, you've got it right about beginning at a low dose. Stay safe — this is research, after all!
Appreciate it, man—glad to hear that.
 
boytres said:

I've been pinning Reta alongside CJC/Ipa, and so far I haven't noticed anything negative from the combo.

Before that, I ran Tirz on its own, without CJC/Ipa, and the result was that I seemed to shed a good amount of muscle along with the fat — exactly the outcome I was trying not to have. Once I came across CJC/Ipa and added it in, I've managed to lose fat while putting on lean muscle. I'm close to my target weight now, so I can't say whether the same would have held true back when I was obese, if I'd begun both at the very start of this journey. Still, my own take is that a Glp1+CJC/Ipa stack is something I'd back every time.

And yes, you've got it right about beginning at a low dose. Stay safe — this is research, after all!
When you added CJC/Ipa on top of tirz, did the gym results stand out compared with tirz by itself? And how long have you been running them?
 
Combining CJC/Ipa with Reta has made a visible change for me compared to running Tirz by itself. Muscle is going up steadily, and even if progress is gradual, I can see it in the mirror, which makes me more confident the stack is doing its job.

Back when Tirz was the only thing I used and I was still going to the gym and cycling, the scale dropped a lot, but there was no noticeable muscle growth. In fact, it seemed like I was shedding a decent amount of muscle, and I felt weaker whenever I pushed hard or went for max reps. Muscle fatigue also set in much faster. About 6 months ago I started adding creatine to my supplement routine, which should support recovery and short explosive efforts for maxing and similar work.

CJC/Ipa has been part of my routine for roughly 7 months now. My schedule is 5 days on/2 days off, running 12 weeks on/4 weeks off. An off period is coming up soon for me.

That said, no two people respond the same way, and dosing differs, so your outcome will probably be specific to you.
 
Back
Top