Stacking strategy for neuropathy relief and injury recovery

winiki

Explorer
Joined
Dec 24, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Winter Heart USA
Hi, before I begin this stack I'd like some input on it. Right now I'm running Reta at 5mg by itself, and I'm dealing with skin sensitivity (ara10) plus the usual digestive problems. For certain issues I need estrogen and ghk, since I want my joints and injuries to heal (BB20), and a bit of targeted fat loss (SLU) wouldn't hurt either.



Below is what my research turned up, and I keep a spreadsheet going. I just want feedback so I don't get it wrong. Contraindications, that sort of thing. For half of these I already have a full gram. Taking every one of them isn't really necessary — what I need is guidance on the best way to stack them.

Once the reta is gone, my plan is to switch to Cag. On reta I already couldn't care less about food. Even thinking about eating is difficult.

retatrutide

5mg

week

ara290

3mg

day

5 amino 1 q

150mcg2xd

aod2904

300 mcg

day

bpt/tb

2mg

day

GHK-Cu Copper Peptide

1g

1mg

day

slu-pp-332

.05 mg

DAY

DIM

150mg 2xday

NAC

600mg2xday

Estridol

1mg/day
 
If you've only just begun, that's quite a lot to take on. Reta didn't sit well with me, so I moved to a Sema/Cagri combination, which has been effective in my case.

I want to be clear that I'm not a physician or an authority of any kind, so treat my input as a well-meaning opinion. With anything like this, the smarter approach is to err on the side of caution. Jumping straight into a full stack means that if something goes wrong, pinpointing the culprit becomes nearly impossible, and you might find yourself in a difficult conversation with a healthcare provider.

You mentioned needing estrogen and GHK - if those are genuinely needed, that's where to begin. As a rule, pairing BP with TB shouldn't interfere with anything else in your regimen.

My recommendation would be to start there and add things gradually.

From what I gather about SLU-PP-31, results are inconsistent, so it's probably best left out at the beginning. Also, if reta or another GLP1 is in the picture, think about steering clear of AOD. I don't have enough knowledge to weigh in on NAC or 5amino1q, but I'd likely hold off on those for now. If boosting ATP or mitochondria is the goal, MOTSC and SS31 might be worth looking into. For visceral fat specifically, tesamorelin could be an option.

Take care of yourself and introduce things slowly. Jot down how you respond, along with any positive effects or problems that come up.
 
Back
Top