Stacking SS-31 or Mots-C with Reta — what has your experience been?

Jerrydee

Explorer
Joined
Feb 2, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Thailand
Hi everyone,

Just opening up a quick conversation. I’m currently running reta at 2.5 per week and I’m getting ready to add Mots-C, though I keep coming across a lot of talk about SS31. After reading up and watching some videos, I get the basic picture of what each one does. What I’m really after is hearing how it’s gone for you, plus any pointers you’d pass along to someone just starting out.

I posted this in here since I wanted to find out how either one pairs with Reta.

Appreciate you taking the time. Happy Pinning 🩼🩼
 
Since Reta is believed to clear out damaged mitochondria, stacking MOTS-c on top might amplify the effect. Reports vary—some describe clean energy without jitters, while others notice nothing at all. In my own case, the impact is easier to spot when I stop: it's quite subtle, but I find myself pushing through the day more effectively despite feeling tired. Without it, I'm more inclined to nap. As for SS31, I have no personal experience, though it does intrigue me.
 
I did a 6-week SS-31 run, followed by Mots-C. The 14-week protocol posted here multiple times is what I'm using. According to its thesis, SS-31 restores function to damaged mitochondria, after which Mots-c recharges and optimizes them. On top of that, I take 600 mg of NR every day. SS-31 didn't produce much of a feeling for me, though plenty of others report otherwise, but Mots-C hits like rocket fuel, so perhaps SS-31 worked as intended. Under the protocol, Mots-C is dosed at 5 mg on MFW for 6 weeks, but 3 mg was my ceiling because the higher amount was simply too much; after spending some time at 3 mg, I might give 5 mg another shot. The protocol came from aged rats, which maps onto older humans, and I am in that group. Results for younger individuals could differ, since they have not accumulated the damage that comes with age.
 
ronin365 said:

Since Reta is believed to clear out damaged mitochondria, stacking MOTS-c on top might amplify the effect. Reports vary—some describe clean energy without jitters, while others notice nothing at all. In my own case, the impact is easier to spot when I stop: it's quite subtle, but I find myself pushing through the day more effectively despite feeling tired. Without it, I'm more inclined to nap. As for SS31, I have no personal experience, though it does intrigue me.
Appreciate it, mate — that gives me a solid starting point.
 
Chili777 said:

I did a 6-week SS-31 run, followed by Mots-C. The 14-week protocol posted here multiple times is what I'm using. According to its thesis, SS-31 restores function to damaged mitochondria, after which Mots-c recharges and optimizes them. On top of that, I take 600 mg of NR every day. SS-31 didn't produce much of a feeling for me, though plenty of others report otherwise, but Mots-C hits like rocket fuel, so perhaps SS-31 worked as intended. Under the protocol, Mots-C is dosed at 5 mg on MFW for 6 weeks, but 3 mg was my ceiling because the higher amount was simply too much; after spending some time at 3 mg, I might give 5 mg another shot. The protocol came from aged rats, which maps onto older humans, and I am in that group. Results for younger individuals could differ, since they have not accumulated the damage that comes with age.
I'll definitely look into that. Actually, my plan was identical: 6 weeks of ss31 followed by 5 mg twice a week. I'm 35. Appreciate you sharing, mate—keep grinding.
 
Jerrydee said:

Chili777 said:

I did a 6-week SS-31 run, followed by Mots-C. The 14-week protocol posted here multiple times is what I'm using. According to its thesis, SS-31 restores function to damaged mitochondria, after which Mots-c recharges and optimizes them. On top of that, I take 600 mg of NR every day. SS-31 didn't produce much of a feeling for me, though plenty of others report otherwise, but Mots-C hits like rocket fuel, so perhaps SS-31 worked as intended. Under the protocol, Mots-C is dosed at 5 mg on MFW for 6 weeks, but 3 mg was my ceiling because the higher amount was simply too much; after spending some time at 3 mg, I might give 5 mg another shot. The protocol came from aged rats, which maps onto older humans, and I am in that group. Results for younger individuals could differ, since they have not accumulated the damage that comes with age.
I'll definitely look into that. Actually, my plan was identical: 6 weeks of ss31 followed by 5 mg twice a week. I'm 35. Appreciate you sharing, mate—keep grinding.
There's a protocol PDF you can locate in the more extended Mots-C and mitochondrial discussions. You'll also come across plenty of useful background material there. Cheers mate.
 
Back
Top