Stacking Reta, KLOW, and CJC + IPA — anyone tried it?

MajorTom

Explorer
Joined
Mar 19, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Hey all! Today I moved from 2.5 mg Mounjaro, which I'd been on for 4 weeks, to 1 mg Reta. Alongside that, I take 3 mg KLOW every day. I'm considering whether to introduce 1 mg of a CJC + IPA stack.

Anyone here run all 3 at once? Or would it make more sense to hold off on CJC/IPA until my KLOW cycle wraps up?
 
About 4 weeks back, I introduced CJC + IPA on top of my existing 4mg Reta and Glow regimen. So far I'm happy with it and believe it's contributing. Before that addition, I'd been running Reta for roughly 4 weeks. My body composition seems to be shifting — gradually — with the clearest change being less belly fat. The scale has barely budged, only around 2 lbs, but keeping muscle mass is my first priority. On training days I also take MOTS-C before working out, which gives me an extra push.
 
Hold on? Tom, that's all gas and no brakes! Plenty of researchers out there are looking into 3 times this quantity of peptides simultaneously.
 
Fat loss, tissue repair, recuperation, rest — the whole package, one mega stack!
 
MajorTom said:

Hey all! Today I moved from 2.5 mg Mounjaro, which I'd been on for 4 weeks, to 1 mg Reta. Alongside that, I take 3 mg KLOW every day. I'm considering whether to introduce 1 mg of a CJC + IPA stack.

Anyone here run all 3 at once? Or would it make more sense to hold off on CJC/IPA until my KLOW cycle wraps up?
Right now I'm running that whole combo, haven't %$#% so far. As for the CJC/IPA at 1mg, if you meant 1mg every day, begin at 100mcg of each instead. Just ramp it up gradually and watch how your body handles it.
 
Back
Top