Stacking Reta, Cagri, and Tirz Together — Does It Make Sense?

Peps-Enthusiast

Explorer
Joined
Jun 15, 2026
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Location
NYC
Is there any point in running all 3 at once, or should I simply raise the dose on what I'm already taking?
 
Me. 5 Tirz, 2 Reta, plus .25 Cagri (taken as needed, gaps of up to 14 days at times.)

All of it goes in on a single day and I have had no problems. When I was running 10 mg Tirz on its own, a month long stall finally broke. The first 30 days of stacking literally melted 15 lbs off. I know that is borderline dangerous, but I am going to let it ride a couple more weeks. If it does not slow down a little, I will think about dialing back and eating more.
 
wileyhorse said:

Me. 5 Tirz, 2 Reta, plus .25 Cagri (taken as needed, gaps of up to 14 days at times.)

All of it goes in on a single day and I have had no problems. When I was running 10 mg Tirz on its own, a month long stall finally broke. The first 30 days of stacking literally melted 15 lbs off. I know that is borderline dangerous, but I am going to let it ride a couple more weeks. If it does not slow down a little, I will think about dialing back and eating more.
When you introduced cagri into your stack, how much additional weight were you aiming to drop? I currently take 5 of tirz and 6 of reta each week, and there's roughly 15# of fat left I'd like to shed, but the past 4-5 weeks have seen my progress slow down.
 
jjplantgeek said:

wileyhorse said:

Me. 5 Tirz, 2 Reta, plus .25 Cagri (taken as needed, gaps of up to 14 days at times.)

All of it goes in on a single day and I have had no problems. When I was running 10 mg Tirz on its own, a month long stall finally broke. The first 30 days of stacking literally melted 15 lbs off. I know that is borderline dangerous, but I am going to let it ride a couple more weeks. If it does not slow down a little, I will think about dialing back and eating more.
When you introduced cagri into your stack, how much additional weight were you aiming to drop? I currently take 5 of tirz and 6 of reta each week, and there's roughly 15# of fat left I'd like to shed, but the past 4-5 weeks have seen my progress slow down.
Back then, Tirz by itself had only gotten me to a 20 lb loss. My overall goal is to drop 60-80.

Starting weight 256, plateaued at 236, currently 221, goal weight 200-180

50-year-old female
 
Once I hit 10 Tirz every 6 days, side effects showed up — ringing in the ears and skin that felt prickly — so pushing the dose higher wasn't something I wanted to do.

So I brought in Reta (started at 1mg, currently 2) plus Cagri (began at .5, now 1). Each one is pinned 2 days apart from the others. That combination took off another 5lbs, but for many weeks now things have flatlined. Overall I've dropped a little more than 50 lbs, yet I'm still classified as obese. (My target is another 7-10 lbs down, which would put me at the line separating "overweight" from "obese". Right now BMI is 40, down to 31, with 30 as the goal.)

Once replacement meds and supplies arrive, I plan to move up to 12/4/2. For the next 2 mo's I'm stationed at a remote outpost with no address, so the logistics are a bit of a nightmare. When I packed, titrating up wasn't something I'd planned for…
 
Sunday is my 4mg reta day, Wednesday gets 1mg sema, and Friday I take 4mg tirz.

My stall got broken by reta... though I might raise the dose slightly. Sema wipes out my food noise, and tirz brings down my inflammation.

GLPs have been part of my routine for more than 4 years, and I hit the sema ceiling over 2 years back. When I moved to tirz, the food noise stuck around, so sema went back in. Reta became a big thing while I was stalled, so tirz came out and reta went in. Then my hands flared up badly again, KLOW or not, so tirz went back in — and that's where things stand.

On top of that, I went through several surgeries last year, paused everything for 3-4 months, then started up again... which is why I feel like I understand what each of these does for me. 😉

Sure, it sounds crazy and probably isn't right for everyone... but it's been working in my case.
 
Right now I take 6 mg of Reta (split as 3mg 2x/week) along with .6 Cag (.3mg 2x/week), and I'm thinking about bringing Tirz into the mix. From what I've gathered, the lowest recommended starting point for Tirz is 2.5mg/week, but since I've already got Reta and Cagri running, would it be smarter to begin a bit under that and titrate up gradually?
 
Dropped 70kg 3 years back. Then 2 years ago I began ozempic, and even at small doses it came with a lot of side effects for a whole year. A year ago I moved over to tirzepatide 15mg. The difference in side effects was huge compared to ozempic, so I was really pleased and didn't want to ruin it. My appetite was lower than it had been, but I was still getting hungry, so I brought in reta 5mg. Skin sensory problems mean I can't push the dose up on either one. Over the course of a year I shed another 14 kg. Then I introduced cagri at a low dose, 0.25 every 4 days, to find out whether it makes a difference. What I'm after is a dose or combination that lets me eat when I'm hungry while not gaining weight — if that's achievable for the long haul — and without too many side effects. Currently at 64kg, bmi 23.
 
Back
Top