Stacking info still hard to come by

kazza94x

Explorer
Joined
May 25, 2026
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
Location
Nunya
Right now I’m on 5mg reta each week plus 0.5 cag, and I’d like to add tirz — the problem is I have no idea what amount of tirz would be safe.

Can anyone suggest a dose?

What about side effects?

I’ve searched the forum, but the details I need just aren’t turning up.
 
kazza94x said:

Right now I’m on 5mg reta each week plus 0.5 cag, and I’d like to add tirz — the problem is I have no idea what amount of tirz would be safe.

Can anyone suggest a dose?

What about side effects?

I’ve searched the forum, but the details I need just aren’t turning up.
My situation is the reverse — I already use Tirz and I want to add Reta on top. Based on what I've come across, keeping both at a low dose seems to be the preferred approach. The warnings I've encountered, though, stress that you have to be extremely cautious, because Reta and Tirz hit the same pathways, which means there's a risk of life threatening hypoglycemia or low blood sugar. Personally, I wear a CGM so I can track what's happening; it has alarms, so if my sugar level falls too far, I get alerted and can act right away.
 
Oh

trey915 said:

kazza94x said:

Right now I’m on 5mg reta each week plus 0.5 cag, and I’d like to add tirz — the problem is I have no idea what amount of tirz would be safe.

Can anyone suggest a dose?

What about side effects?

I’ve searched the forum, but the details I need just aren’t turning up.
My situation is the reverse — I already use Tirz and I want to add Reta on top. Based on what I've come across, keeping both at a low dose seems to be the preferred approach. The warnings I've encountered, though, stress that you have to be extremely cautious, because Reta and Tirz hit the same pathways, which means there's a risk of life threatening hypoglycemia or low blood sugar. Personally, I wear a CGM so I can track what's happening; it has alarms, so if my sugar level falls too far, I get alerted and can act right away.

With any luck, this thread will end up helping us both out. Are you type 1? I'm type 2. I've mentioned that on here before, along with some other details, since I'm a student nurse, and the reaction wasn't great. Do you remember where you came across the thing about the hypo, which means low blood sugar by the way.

I really need to pick one of those up lol
 
kazza94x said:

Right now I’m on 5mg reta each week plus 0.5 cag, and I’d like to add tirz — the problem is I have no idea what amount of tirz would be safe.

Can anyone suggest a dose?

What about side effects?

I’ve searched the forum, but the details I need just aren’t turning up.

What's the reason behind wanting to bring tirzepatide in? I'm just asking out of curiosity. Neither your reta nor your cagri dose is high, so you could definitely raise one of those first rather than introducing a third medication.

As for why the forum doesn't have much guidance, it's likely because most people only add something once they've stalled or reached the max dose. If you're doing it just for the heck of it, start low and see how you feel.
 
Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Right now I’m on 5mg reta each week plus 0.5 cag, and I’d like to add tirz — the problem is I have no idea what amount of tirz would be safe.

Can anyone suggest a dose?

What about side effects?

I’ve searched the forum, but the details I need just aren’t turning up.

What's the reason behind wanting to bring tirzepatide in? I'm just asking out of curiosity. Neither your reta nor your cagri dose is high, so you could definitely raise one of those first rather than introducing a third medication.

As for why the forum doesn't have much guidance, it's likely because most people only add something once they've stalled or reached the max dose. If you're doing it just for the heck of it, start low and see how you feel.
Rather than raising my reta dose, I was hoping to switch things up. I've come across folks combining tirz and reta at moderate amounts, though not with cag. What would be a good starting dose?
 
A handful of members in this community do stack. That said, the 2 compounds that pair well are already in your routine. If it were me, I'd first push my GLP dose higher to test whether that alone moves things, dosing the GLP on day 1 and the Cag on day 4.

Suppose I decided to bring Reta & Cag into my Tirz protocol. My approach would look like this.

Since I inject on a 6-day schedule, day one would be 10mg of tirz, then on day 4 I'd put in 2mg of Reta alongside the cag. I'd hold at that level for a couple weeks, and if I still felt I needed more, I'd raise Reta while lowering tirz, perhaps by a MG or 2 per adjustment, then judge how that sits with me. That said, I have not actually tried this yet…

Reta and Cag are both in my possession. My goal is to let my Tirz work as hard as it can without piling on extra leverages. Only once my Tirz is either more than I can tolerate, or it stops producing losses, will I bring in leverages. I haven't reached that point. If I had, I'd stagger them and begin at a fairly standard dose. I have a good read on my own body, so I figure 2mg of Reta is something I could handle, which is where I'd begin, and from there I'd titrate upward as I judge appropriate. That's the route I'd take.
 
Stace_wow said:

A handful of members in this community do stack. That said, the 2 compounds that pair well are already in your routine. If it were me, I'd first push my GLP dose higher to test whether that alone moves things, dosing the GLP on day 1 and the Cag on day 4.

Suppose I decided to bring Reta & Cag into my Tirz protocol. My approach would look like this.

Since I inject on a 6-day schedule, day one would be 10mg of tirz, then on day 4 I'd put in 2mg of Reta alongside the cag. I'd hold at that level for a couple weeks, and if I still felt I needed more, I'd raise Reta while lowering tirz, perhaps by a MG or 2 per adjustment, then judge how that sits with me. That said, I have not actually tried this yet…

Reta and Cag are both in my possession. My goal is to let my Tirz work as hard as it can without piling on extra leverages. Only once my Tirz is either more than I can tolerate, or it stops producing losses, will I bring in leverages. I haven't reached that point. If I had, I'd stagger them and begin at a fairly standard dose. I have a good read on my own body, so I figure 2mg of Reta is something I could handle, which is where I'd begin, and from there I'd titrate upward as I judge appropriate. That's the route I'd take.
That's really helpful, thanks. Could I begin with a small tirz dose for now? Would 2mg each week work? Pin reta on friday, tirz on monday, and cag on wednesday?
 
kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Right now I’m on 5mg reta each week plus 0.5 cag, and I’d like to add tirz — the problem is I have no idea what amount of tirz would be safe.

Can anyone suggest a dose?

What about side effects?

I’ve searched the forum, but the details I need just aren’t turning up.

What's the reason behind wanting to bring tirzepatide in? I'm just asking out of curiosity. Neither your reta nor your cagri dose is high, so you could definitely raise one of those first rather than introducing a third medication.

As for why the forum doesn't have much guidance, it's likely because most people only add something once they've stalled or reached the max dose. If you're doing it just for the heck of it, start low and see how you feel.
Rather than raising my reta dose, I was hoping to switch things up. I've come across folks combining tirz and reta at moderate amounts, though not with cag. What would be a good starting dose?

My take on it is similar to seasoning food while cooking: once it's in, you can't remove it, but you're free to add more later.

If you've made up your mind to bring tirz into the mix, and no one ought to criticize that choice given how many wild stacking experiments are going on in the community, then begin with a small amount. Perhaps 1mg, and observe how it affects you.

Beyond that, the point @Stace_wow made about introducing levers only when they're needed, rather than just for fun, is genuinely solid. Their suggestion to stagger is equally worthwhile. The very first time I injected cagri, I did it on the same day as a 20mg tirzepatide dose, and that was an incredibly foolish move.
 
Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Right now I’m on 5mg reta each week plus 0.5 cag, and I’d like to add tirz — the problem is I have no idea what amount of tirz would be safe.

Can anyone suggest a dose?

What about side effects?

I’ve searched the forum, but the details I need just aren’t turning up.

What's the reason behind wanting to bring tirzepatide in? I'm just asking out of curiosity. Neither your reta nor your cagri dose is high, so you could definitely raise one of those first rather than introducing a third medication.

As for why the forum doesn't have much guidance, it's likely because most people only add something once they've stalled or reached the max dose. If you're doing it just for the heck of it, start low and see how you feel.
Rather than raising my reta dose, I was hoping to switch things up. I've come across folks combining tirz and reta at moderate amounts, though not with cag. What would be a good starting dose?

My take on it is similar to seasoning food while cooking: once it's in, you can't remove it, but you're free to add more later.

If you've made up your mind to bring tirz into the mix, and no one ought to criticize that choice given how many wild stacking experiments are going on in the community, then begin with a small amount. Perhaps 1mg, and observe how it affects you.

Beyond that, the point @Stace_wow made about introducing levers only when they're needed, rather than just for fun, is genuinely solid. Their suggestion to stagger is equally worthwhile. The very first time I injected cagri, I did it on the same day as a 20mg tirzepatide dose, and that was an incredibly foolish move.
I appreciate the guidance and support you've given me. After looking into tirz through both this forum and other sources, I've decided I do want to add it. Starting at 1mg seems reasonable, so thank you for that suggestion.

If you don't mind sharing, what went wrong?
 
kazza94x said:

Stace_wow said:

A handful of members in this community do stack. That said, the 2 compounds that pair well are already in your routine. If it were me, I'd first push my GLP dose higher to test whether that alone moves things, dosing the GLP on day 1 and the Cag on day 4.

Suppose I decided to bring Reta & Cag into my Tirz protocol. My approach would look like this.

Since I inject on a 6-day schedule, day one would be 10mg of tirz, then on day 4 I'd put in 2mg of Reta alongside the cag. I'd hold at that level for a couple weeks, and if I still felt I needed more, I'd raise Reta while lowering tirz, perhaps by a MG or 2 per adjustment, then judge how that sits with me. That said, I have not actually tried this yet…

Reta and Cag are both in my possession. My goal is to let my Tirz work as hard as it can without piling on extra leverages. Only once my Tirz is either more than I can tolerate, or it stops producing losses, will I bring in leverages. I haven't reached that point. If I had, I'd stagger them and begin at a fairly standard dose. I have a good read on my own body, so I figure 2mg of Reta is something I could handle, which is where I'd begin, and from there I'd titrate upward as I judge appropriate. That's the route I'd take.
That's really helpful, thanks. Could I begin with a small tirz dose for now? Would 2mg each week work? Pin reta on friday, tirz on monday, and cag on wednesday?
That's what makes this place great — you're free to test it out and figure out whether it suits you! ☺️

If it doesn't work for you, tweaking it is no hassle 🫂. Best of luck, and keep us posted on how it turns out!!
 
kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Right now I’m on 5mg reta each week plus 0.5 cag, and I’d like to add tirz — the problem is I have no idea what amount of tirz would be safe.

Can anyone suggest a dose?

What about side effects?

I’ve searched the forum, but the details I need just aren’t turning up.

What's the reason behind wanting to bring tirzepatide in? I'm just asking out of curiosity. Neither your reta nor your cagri dose is high, so you could definitely raise one of those first rather than introducing a third medication.

As for why the forum doesn't have much guidance, it's likely because most people only add something once they've stalled or reached the max dose. If you're doing it just for the heck of it, start low and see how you feel.
Rather than raising my reta dose, I was hoping to switch things up. I've come across folks combining tirz and reta at moderate amounts, though not with cag. What would be a good starting dose?

My take on it is similar to seasoning food while cooking: once it's in, you can't remove it, but you're free to add more later.

If you've made up your mind to bring tirz into the mix, and no one ought to criticize that choice given how many wild stacking experiments are going on in the community, then begin with a small amount. Perhaps 1mg, and observe how it affects you.

Beyond that, the point @Stace_wow made about introducing levers only when they're needed, rather than just for fun, is genuinely solid. Their suggestion to stagger is equally worthwhile. The very first time I injected cagri, I did it on the same day as a 20mg tirzepatide dose, and that was an incredibly foolish move.
I appreciate the guidance and support you've given me. After looking into tirz through both this forum and other sources, I've decided I do want to add it. Starting at 1mg seems reasonable, so thank you for that suggestion.

If you don't mind sharing, what went wrong?

Glad to tell you about it. For 3 nights straight after that, I was out cold on the couch by 8pm — not something I normally do. If it had just been drowsiness and drifting off, that would have been fine, but it felt more like my brain was restarting 🤣.

A heavy wave of exhaustion hit me and I basically blacked out. Then 15 minutes later I was completely alert again. The tiredness was entirely in my head and honestly a little frightening. Spacing out the doses made it somewhat better — I still got the sensation, just weaker. I just wasn't comfortable with the thought of a drug restarting my brain when I hadn't pressed any restart button 🤣.
 
Stace_wow said:

kazza94x said:

Stace_wow said:

A handful of members in this community do stack. That said, the 2 compounds that pair well are already in your routine. If it were me, I'd first push my GLP dose higher to test whether that alone moves things, dosing the GLP on day 1 and the Cag on day 4.

Suppose I decided to bring Reta & Cag into my Tirz protocol. My approach would look like this.

Since I inject on a 6-day schedule, day one would be 10mg of tirz, then on day 4 I'd put in 2mg of Reta alongside the cag. I'd hold at that level for a couple weeks, and if I still felt I needed more, I'd raise Reta while lowering tirz, perhaps by a MG or 2 per adjustment, then judge how that sits with me. That said, I have not actually tried this yet…

Reta and Cag are both in my possession. My goal is to let my Tirz work as hard as it can without piling on extra leverages. Only once my Tirz is either more than I can tolerate, or it stops producing losses, will I bring in leverages. I haven't reached that point. If I had, I'd stagger them and begin at a fairly standard dose. I have a good read on my own body, so I figure 2mg of Reta is something I could handle, which is where I'd begin, and from there I'd titrate upward as I judge appropriate. That's the route I'd take.
That's really helpful, thanks. Could I begin with a small tirz dose for now? Would 2mg each week work? Pin reta on friday, tirz on monday, and cag on wednesday?
That's what makes this place great — you're free to test it out and figure out whether it suits you! ☺️

If it doesn't work for you, tweaking it is no hassle 🫂. Best of luck, and keep us posted on how it turns out!!
Aww, thanks so much! I'll post an update here in 1 or 2 weeks. Thanks again for your help and @Grogu 🫶
 
Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Right now I’m on 5mg reta each week plus 0.5 cag, and I’d like to add tirz — the problem is I have no idea what amount of tirz would be safe.

Can anyone suggest a dose?

What about side effects?

I’ve searched the forum, but the details I need just aren’t turning up.

What's the reason behind wanting to bring tirzepatide in? I'm just asking out of curiosity. Neither your reta nor your cagri dose is high, so you could definitely raise one of those first rather than introducing a third medication.

As for why the forum doesn't have much guidance, it's likely because most people only add something once they've stalled or reached the max dose. If you're doing it just for the heck of it, start low and see how you feel.
Rather than raising my reta dose, I was hoping to switch things up. I've come across folks combining tirz and reta at moderate amounts, though not with cag. What would be a good starting dose?

My take on it is similar to seasoning food while cooking: once it's in, you can't remove it, but you're free to add more later.

If you've made up your mind to bring tirz into the mix, and no one ought to criticize that choice given how many wild stacking experiments are going on in the community, then begin with a small amount. Perhaps 1mg, and observe how it affects you.

Beyond that, the point @Stace_wow made about introducing levers only when they're needed, rather than just for fun, is genuinely solid. Their suggestion to stagger is equally worthwhile. The very first time I injected cagri, I did it on the same day as a 20mg tirzepatide dose, and that was an incredibly foolish move.
I appreciate the guidance and support you've given me. After looking into tirz through both this forum and other sources, I've decided I do want to add it. Starting at 1mg seems reasonable, so thank you for that suggestion.

If you don't mind sharing, what went wrong?

Glad to tell you about it. For 3 nights straight after that, I was out cold on the couch by 8pm — not something I normally do. If it had just been drowsiness and drifting off, that would have been fine, but it felt more like my brain was restarting 🤣.

A heavy wave of exhaustion hit me and I basically blacked out. Then 15 minutes later I was completely alert again. The tiredness was entirely in my head and honestly a little frightening. Spacing out the doses made it somewhat better — I still got the sensation, just weaker. I just wasn't comfortable with the thought of a drug restarting my brain when I hadn't pressed any restart button 🤣.
Wow, that's really alarming. What's your sleep like these days? The 15 minutes later part is insane. I used to think a mind reboot sounded appealing, but after reading this, I'll probably just keep my MH haha.

The very first time I injected reta, I followed it with my sleep medication and ended up sleeping for 16 hours, missing uni. I'd consider doing that again when I need solid sleep, even though I still woke up not feeling rested. Did you manage to feel rested at all?
 
kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Right now I’m on 5mg reta each week plus 0.5 cag, and I’d like to add tirz — the problem is I have no idea what amount of tirz would be safe.

Can anyone suggest a dose?

What about side effects?

I’ve searched the forum, but the details I need just aren’t turning up.

What's the reason behind wanting to bring tirzepatide in? I'm just asking out of curiosity. Neither your reta nor your cagri dose is high, so you could definitely raise one of those first rather than introducing a third medication.

As for why the forum doesn't have much guidance, it's likely because most people only add something once they've stalled or reached the max dose. If you're doing it just for the heck of it, start low and see how you feel.
Rather than raising my reta dose, I was hoping to switch things up. I've come across folks combining tirz and reta at moderate amounts, though not with cag. What would be a good starting dose?

My take on it is similar to seasoning food while cooking: once it's in, you can't remove it, but you're free to add more later.

If you've made up your mind to bring tirz into the mix, and no one ought to criticize that choice given how many wild stacking experiments are going on in the community, then begin with a small amount. Perhaps 1mg, and observe how it affects you.

Beyond that, the point @Stace_wow made about introducing levers only when they're needed, rather than just for fun, is genuinely solid. Their suggestion to stagger is equally worthwhile. The very first time I injected cagri, I did it on the same day as a 20mg tirzepatide dose, and that was an incredibly foolish move.
I appreciate the guidance and support you've given me. After looking into tirz through both this forum and other sources, I've decided I do want to add it. Starting at 1mg seems reasonable, so thank you for that suggestion.

If you don't mind sharing, what went wrong?

Glad to tell you about it. For 3 nights straight after that, I was out cold on the couch by 8pm — not something I normally do. If it had just been drowsiness and drifting off, that would have been fine, but it felt more like my brain was restarting 🤣.

A heavy wave of exhaustion hit me and I basically blacked out. Then 15 minutes later I was completely alert again. The tiredness was entirely in my head and honestly a little frightening. Spacing out the doses made it somewhat better — I still got the sensation, just weaker. I just wasn't comfortable with the thought of a drug restarting my brain when I hadn't pressed any restart button 🤣.
Wow, that's really alarming. What's your sleep like these days? The 15 minutes later part is insane. I used to think a mind reboot sounded appealing, but after reading this, I'll probably just keep my MH haha.

The very first time I injected reta, I followed it with my sleep medication and ended up sleeping for 16 hours, missing uni. I'd consider doing that again when I need solid sleep, even though I still woke up not feeling rested. Did you manage to feel rested at all?

Getting proper rest has always been a struggle for me, and now I'm digging into what's actually behind it. My suspicion is that the tirzepatide dose is too high. At one stage I pushed it all the way up to 20mg, and these days I'm stepping it back down toward 15mg, maybe even less, while raising my elora. Since I'm not far from my target, this is the moment to experiment a bit. Tesa is something I could see myself trying too.

How has cagri treated you? Any problems with tiredness?
 
Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Right now I’m on 5mg reta each week plus 0.5 cag, and I’d like to add tirz — the problem is I have no idea what amount of tirz would be safe.

Can anyone suggest a dose?

What about side effects?

I’ve searched the forum, but the details I need just aren’t turning up.

What's the reason behind wanting to bring tirzepatide in? I'm just asking out of curiosity. Neither your reta nor your cagri dose is high, so you could definitely raise one of those first rather than introducing a third medication.

As for why the forum doesn't have much guidance, it's likely because most people only add something once they've stalled or reached the max dose. If you're doing it just for the heck of it, start low and see how you feel.
Rather than raising my reta dose, I was hoping to switch things up. I've come across folks combining tirz and reta at moderate amounts, though not with cag. What would be a good starting dose?

My take on it is similar to seasoning food while cooking: once it's in, you can't remove it, but you're free to add more later.

If you've made up your mind to bring tirz into the mix, and no one ought to criticize that choice given how many wild stacking experiments are going on in the community, then begin with a small amount. Perhaps 1mg, and observe how it affects you.

Beyond that, the point @Stace_wow made about introducing levers only when they're needed, rather than just for fun, is genuinely solid. Their suggestion to stagger is equally worthwhile. The very first time I injected cagri, I did it on the same day as a 20mg tirzepatide dose, and that was an incredibly foolish move.
I appreciate the guidance and support you've given me. After looking into tirz through both this forum and other sources, I've decided I do want to add it. Starting at 1mg seems reasonable, so thank you for that suggestion.

If you don't mind sharing, what went wrong?

Glad to tell you about it. For 3 nights straight after that, I was out cold on the couch by 8pm — not something I normally do. If it had just been drowsiness and drifting off, that would have been fine, but it felt more like my brain was restarting 🤣.

A heavy wave of exhaustion hit me and I basically blacked out. Then 15 minutes later I was completely alert again. The tiredness was entirely in my head and honestly a little frightening. Spacing out the doses made it somewhat better — I still got the sensation, just weaker. I just wasn't comfortable with the thought of a drug restarting my brain when I hadn't pressed any restart button 🤣.
Wow, that's really alarming. What's your sleep like these days? The 15 minutes later part is insane. I used to think a mind reboot sounded appealing, but after reading this, I'll probably just keep my MH haha.

The very first time I injected reta, I followed it with my sleep medication and ended up sleeping for 16 hours, missing uni. I'd consider doing that again when I need solid sleep, even though I still woke up not feeling rested. Did you manage to feel rested at all?

Getting proper rest has always been a struggle for me, and now I'm digging into what's actually behind it. My suspicion is that the tirzepatide dose is too high. At one stage I pushed it all the way up to 20mg, and these days I'm stepping it back down toward 15mg, maybe even less, while raising my elora. Since I'm not far from my target, this is the moment to experiment a bit. Tesa is something I could see myself trying too.

How has cagri treated you? Any problems with tiredness?
Yikes, what about melatonin then? 20? Wow. You're almost there, and yeah, it'll be interesting to see how tesa performs.

How's elora doing? Same here so far, though I'm constantly wiped out because of fibromyalgia and OCD, so I wear myself down — but cagri didn't seem to do anything for me, not even for hunger. Thanks for checking in 🙂
 
kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Right now I’m on 5mg reta each week plus 0.5 cag, and I’d like to add tirz — the problem is I have no idea what amount of tirz would be safe.

Can anyone suggest a dose?

What about side effects?

I’ve searched the forum, but the details I need just aren’t turning up.

What's the reason behind wanting to bring tirzepatide in? I'm just asking out of curiosity. Neither your reta nor your cagri dose is high, so you could definitely raise one of those first rather than introducing a third medication.

As for why the forum doesn't have much guidance, it's likely because most people only add something once they've stalled or reached the max dose. If you're doing it just for the heck of it, start low and see how you feel.
Rather than raising my reta dose, I was hoping to switch things up. I've come across folks combining tirz and reta at moderate amounts, though not with cag. What would be a good starting dose?

My take on it is similar to seasoning food while cooking: once it's in, you can't remove it, but you're free to add more later.

If you've made up your mind to bring tirz into the mix, and no one ought to criticize that choice given how many wild stacking experiments are going on in the community, then begin with a small amount. Perhaps 1mg, and observe how it affects you.

Beyond that, the point @Stace_wow made about introducing levers only when they're needed, rather than just for fun, is genuinely solid. Their suggestion to stagger is equally worthwhile. The very first time I injected cagri, I did it on the same day as a 20mg tirzepatide dose, and that was an incredibly foolish move.
I appreciate the guidance and support you've given me. After looking into tirz through both this forum and other sources, I've decided I do want to add it. Starting at 1mg seems reasonable, so thank you for that suggestion.

If you don't mind sharing, what went wrong?

Glad to tell you about it. For 3 nights straight after that, I was out cold on the couch by 8pm — not something I normally do. If it had just been drowsiness and drifting off, that would have been fine, but it felt more like my brain was restarting 🤣.

A heavy wave of exhaustion hit me and I basically blacked out. Then 15 minutes later I was completely alert again. The tiredness was entirely in my head and honestly a little frightening. Spacing out the doses made it somewhat better — I still got the sensation, just weaker. I just wasn't comfortable with the thought of a drug restarting my brain when I hadn't pressed any restart button 🤣.
Wow, that's really alarming. What's your sleep like these days? The 15 minutes later part is insane. I used to think a mind reboot sounded appealing, but after reading this, I'll probably just keep my MH haha.

The very first time I injected reta, I followed it with my sleep medication and ended up sleeping for 16 hours, missing uni. I'd consider doing that again when I need solid sleep, even though I still woke up not feeling rested. Did you manage to feel rested at all?

Getting proper rest has always been a struggle for me, and now I'm digging into what's actually behind it. My suspicion is that the tirzepatide dose is too high. At one stage I pushed it all the way up to 20mg, and these days I'm stepping it back down toward 15mg, maybe even less, while raising my elora. Since I'm not far from my target, this is the moment to experiment a bit. Tesa is something I could see myself trying too.

How has cagri treated you? Any problems with tiredness?
Yikes, what about melatonin then? 20? Wow. You're almost there, and yeah, it'll be interesting to see how tesa performs.

How's elora doing? Same here so far, though I'm constantly wiped out because of fibromyalgia and OCD, so I wear myself down — but cagri didn't seem to do anything for me, not even for hunger. Thanks for checking in 🙂

Magnesium glycinate and melatonin were both things I gave a shot, but I've since quit taking them. Elora's been wonderful. There haven't been any cagri side effects at all. A lot of folks don't feel anything from cagri until the dose goes up. Looking forward to hearing how your tirzepatide experiment goes. Let us know how it turns out.
 
Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Right now I’m on 5mg reta each week plus 0.5 cag, and I’d like to add tirz — the problem is I have no idea what amount of tirz would be safe.

Can anyone suggest a dose?

What about side effects?

I’ve searched the forum, but the details I need just aren’t turning up.

What's the reason behind wanting to bring tirzepatide in? I'm just asking out of curiosity. Neither your reta nor your cagri dose is high, so you could definitely raise one of those first rather than introducing a third medication.

As for why the forum doesn't have much guidance, it's likely because most people only add something once they've stalled or reached the max dose. If you're doing it just for the heck of it, start low and see how you feel.
Rather than raising my reta dose, I was hoping to switch things up. I've come across folks combining tirz and reta at moderate amounts, though not with cag. What would be a good starting dose?

My take on it is similar to seasoning food while cooking: once it's in, you can't remove it, but you're free to add more later.

If you've made up your mind to bring tirz into the mix, and no one ought to criticize that choice given how many wild stacking experiments are going on in the community, then begin with a small amount. Perhaps 1mg, and observe how it affects you.

Beyond that, the point @Stace_wow made about introducing levers only when they're needed, rather than just for fun, is genuinely solid. Their suggestion to stagger is equally worthwhile. The very first time I injected cagri, I did it on the same day as a 20mg tirzepatide dose, and that was an incredibly foolish move.
I appreciate the guidance and support you've given me. After looking into tirz through both this forum and other sources, I've decided I do want to add it. Starting at 1mg seems reasonable, so thank you for that suggestion.

If you don't mind sharing, what went wrong?

Glad to tell you about it. For 3 nights straight after that, I was out cold on the couch by 8pm — not something I normally do. If it had just been drowsiness and drifting off, that would have been fine, but it felt more like my brain was restarting 🤣.

A heavy wave of exhaustion hit me and I basically blacked out. Then 15 minutes later I was completely alert again. The tiredness was entirely in my head and honestly a little frightening. Spacing out the doses made it somewhat better — I still got the sensation, just weaker. I just wasn't comfortable with the thought of a drug restarting my brain when I hadn't pressed any restart button 🤣.
Wow, that's really alarming. What's your sleep like these days? The 15 minutes later part is insane. I used to think a mind reboot sounded appealing, but after reading this, I'll probably just keep my MH haha.

The very first time I injected reta, I followed it with my sleep medication and ended up sleeping for 16 hours, missing uni. I'd consider doing that again when I need solid sleep, even though I still woke up not feeling rested. Did you manage to feel rested at all?

Getting proper rest has always been a struggle for me, and now I'm digging into what's actually behind it. My suspicion is that the tirzepatide dose is too high. At one stage I pushed it all the way up to 20mg, and these days I'm stepping it back down toward 15mg, maybe even less, while raising my elora. Since I'm not far from my target, this is the moment to experiment a bit. Tesa is something I could see myself trying too.

How has cagri treated you? Any problems with tiredness?
On Monday night I began a sermorelin cycle, and honestly I can't tell whether it's placebo doing the work or if something has already shifted with my tiredness and brain fog. The dose is only .33mg, which is the basic amount people suggest, and I genuinely figured I'd feel nothing whatsoever. My sleep, as far as I can tell, hasn't changed at all - I still toss and turn quite a bit, I'm up at least once to pee, I shove the cat over to the other side of the bed, and so on - yet this week the brain fog just hasn't really been there. Sure, I'm still tired in the everyday way where I'd give anything for a vacation and days of sleeping in, but that hazy, irritating, impossible-to-climb-out-of mental murk I've dealt with for years is, right now at least, gone. Fingers crossed it isn't just a trick of the light and it holds for another couple of days. So I wouldn't fully vouch for it yet, since I want to give it at least a full week to find out whether it's a fluke, but it looks promising.
 
ThatNextGril said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Right now I’m on 5mg reta each week plus 0.5 cag, and I’d like to add tirz — the problem is I have no idea what amount of tirz would be safe.

Can anyone suggest a dose?

What about side effects?

I’ve searched the forum, but the details I need just aren’t turning up.

What's the reason behind wanting to bring tirzepatide in? I'm just asking out of curiosity. Neither your reta nor your cagri dose is high, so you could definitely raise one of those first rather than introducing a third medication.

As for why the forum doesn't have much guidance, it's likely because most people only add something once they've stalled or reached the max dose. If you're doing it just for the heck of it, start low and see how you feel.
Rather than raising my reta dose, I was hoping to switch things up. I've come across folks combining tirz and reta at moderate amounts, though not with cag. What would be a good starting dose?

My take on it is similar to seasoning food while cooking: once it's in, you can't remove it, but you're free to add more later.

If you've made up your mind to bring tirz into the mix, and no one ought to criticize that choice given how many wild stacking experiments are going on in the community, then begin with a small amount. Perhaps 1mg, and observe how it affects you.

Beyond that, the point @Stace_wow made about introducing levers only when they're needed, rather than just for fun, is genuinely solid. Their suggestion to stagger is equally worthwhile. The very first time I injected cagri, I did it on the same day as a 20mg tirzepatide dose, and that was an incredibly foolish move.
I appreciate the guidance and support you've given me. After looking into tirz through both this forum and other sources, I've decided I do want to add it. Starting at 1mg seems reasonable, so thank you for that suggestion.

If you don't mind sharing, what went wrong?

Glad to tell you about it. For 3 nights straight after that, I was out cold on the couch by 8pm — not something I normally do. If it had just been drowsiness and drifting off, that would have been fine, but it felt more like my brain was restarting 🤣.

A heavy wave of exhaustion hit me and I basically blacked out. Then 15 minutes later I was completely alert again. The tiredness was entirely in my head and honestly a little frightening. Spacing out the doses made it somewhat better — I still got the sensation, just weaker. I just wasn't comfortable with the thought of a drug restarting my brain when I hadn't pressed any restart button 🤣.
Wow, that's really alarming. What's your sleep like these days? The 15 minutes later part is insane. I used to think a mind reboot sounded appealing, but after reading this, I'll probably just keep my MH haha.

The very first time I injected reta, I followed it with my sleep medication and ended up sleeping for 16 hours, missing uni. I'd consider doing that again when I need solid sleep, even though I still woke up not feeling rested. Did you manage to feel rested at all?

Getting proper rest has always been a struggle for me, and now I'm digging into what's actually behind it. My suspicion is that the tirzepatide dose is too high. At one stage I pushed it all the way up to 20mg, and these days I'm stepping it back down toward 15mg, maybe even less, while raising my elora. Since I'm not far from my target, this is the moment to experiment a bit. Tesa is something I could see myself trying too.

How has cagri treated you? Any problems with tiredness?
On Monday night I began a sermorelin cycle, and honestly I can't tell whether it's placebo doing the work or if something has already shifted with my tiredness and brain fog. The dose is only .33mg, which is the basic amount people suggest, and I genuinely figured I'd feel nothing whatsoever. My sleep, as far as I can tell, hasn't changed at all - I still toss and turn quite a bit, I'm up at least once to pee, I shove the cat over to the other side of the bed, and so on - yet this week the brain fog just hasn't really been there. Sure, I'm still tired in the everyday way where I'd give anything for a vacation and days of sleeping in, but that hazy, irritating, impossible-to-climb-out-of mental murk I've dealt with for years is, right now at least, gone. Fingers crossed it isn't just a trick of the light and it holds for another couple of days. So I wouldn't fully vouch for it yet, since I want to give it at least a full week to find out whether it's a fluke, but it looks promising.

That's wonderful news! Fingers crossed the positive effect lasts! Do let us know how it goes.
 
Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

Right now I’m on 5mg reta each week plus 0.5 cag, and I’d like to add tirz — the problem is I have no idea what amount of tirz would be safe.

Can anyone suggest a dose?

What about side effects?

I’ve searched the forum, but the details I need just aren’t turning up.

What's the reason behind wanting to bring tirzepatide in? I'm just asking out of curiosity. Neither your reta nor your cagri dose is high, so you could definitely raise one of those first rather than introducing a third medication.

As for why the forum doesn't have much guidance, it's likely because most people only add something once they've stalled or reached the max dose. If you're doing it just for the heck of it, start low and see how you feel.
Rather than raising my reta dose, I was hoping to switch things up. I've come across folks combining tirz and reta at moderate amounts, though not with cag. What would be a good starting dose?

My take on it is similar to seasoning food while cooking: once it's in, you can't remove it, but you're free to add more later.

If you've made up your mind to bring tirz into the mix, and no one ought to criticize that choice given how many wild stacking experiments are going on in the community, then begin with a small amount. Perhaps 1mg, and observe how it affects you.

Beyond that, the point @Stace_wow made about introducing levers only when they're needed, rather than just for fun, is genuinely solid. Their suggestion to stagger is equally worthwhile. The very first time I injected cagri, I did it on the same day as a 20mg tirzepatide dose, and that was an incredibly foolish move.
I appreciate the guidance and support you've given me. After looking into tirz through both this forum and other sources, I've decided I do want to add it. Starting at 1mg seems reasonable, so thank you for that suggestion.

If you don't mind sharing, what went wrong?

Glad to tell you about it. For 3 nights straight after that, I was out cold on the couch by 8pm — not something I normally do. If it had just been drowsiness and drifting off, that would have been fine, but it felt more like my brain was restarting 🤣.

A heavy wave of exhaustion hit me and I basically blacked out. Then 15 minutes later I was completely alert again. The tiredness was entirely in my head and honestly a little frightening. Spacing out the doses made it somewhat better — I still got the sensation, just weaker. I just wasn't comfortable with the thought of a drug restarting my brain when I hadn't pressed any restart button 🤣.
Wow, that's really alarming. What's your sleep like these days? The 15 minutes later part is insane. I used to think a mind reboot sounded appealing, but after reading this, I'll probably just keep my MH haha.

The very first time I injected reta, I followed it with my sleep medication and ended up sleeping for 16 hours, missing uni. I'd consider doing that again when I need solid sleep, even though I still woke up not feeling rested. Did you manage to feel rested at all?

Getting proper rest has always been a struggle for me, and now I'm digging into what's actually behind it. My suspicion is that the tirzepatide dose is too high. At one stage I pushed it all the way up to 20mg, and these days I'm stepping it back down toward 15mg, maybe even less, while raising my elora. Since I'm not far from my target, this is the moment to experiment a bit. Tesa is something I could see myself trying too.

How has cagri treated you? Any problems with tiredness?
Yikes, what about melatonin then? 20? Wow. You're almost there, and yeah, it'll be interesting to see how tesa performs.

How's elora doing? Same here so far, though I'm constantly wiped out because of fibromyalgia and OCD, so I wear myself down — but cagri didn't seem to do anything for me, not even for hunger. Thanks for checking in 🙂

Magnesium glycinate and melatonin were both things I gave a shot, but I've since quit taking them. Elora's been wonderful. There haven't been any cagri side effects at all. A lot of folks don't feel anything from cagri until the dose goes up. Looking forward to hearing how your tirzepatide experiment goes. Let us know how it turns out.
Sorry for taking so long to get back — I stopped being an enthusiast, same as a few others lol, so I kind of drifted off. Still, it's good to see you got promoted 🫶 I'm really glad to hear about the elora, and I might look into it later on. Before I think about tirz, I've chosen to raise my cag dose to 1mg, because I just learned I have some health issues and I need to be sure I'm not making things worse ahead of more surgery, even though I literally just had surgery lol.

If my health stabilizes and I go ahead with it, I will 100% come back to this thread with the complete protocol I used plus a detailed breakdown of side effects and so on.
 
@Stace_wow @Grogu

Purely out of curiosity — if Tirz and Reta are already being stacked, doesn't adding Cagrilintide feel like a bit much?

From my own (admittedly silly) way of thinking, and based on what I've come across, tirz and reta fill in each other's gaps. So wouldn't Cagrilintide end up driving the entire system to an extreme?
 
Back
Top