Stacking CJC/IPA with Reta and MOTS-C?

Socram1578

Explorer
Joined
Jun 1, 2026
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
I've been using Reta for 3 months now. My starting dose was 2mg, and I've been increasing it gradually until I reached 6mg, which is where I'm at currently. About 2 weeks ago, I introduced motsc into my stack, taking 1mg each day that I train, roughly 4-5 days per week. So far, the results have been great. Now I'm considering whether to add a Cjc/ipa blend to my stack next. Would it be better to wait longer before introducing the Cjc/ipa blend?
 
Since those GH secretagogues get taken at night, there shouldn't be any interference. It makes for a solid stack addition. The only real concern I'd flag is if cancer is an issue for you.

For me personally, when I skip MOTS-C, getting up after the GH pulses is rough — so you ought to be fine.
 
Socram1578 said:

I've been using Reta for 3 months now. My starting dose was 2mg, and I've been increasing it gradually until I reached 6mg, which is where I'm at currently. About 2 weeks ago, I introduced motsc into my stack, taking 1mg each day that I train, roughly 4-5 days per week. So far, the results have been great. Now I'm considering whether to add a Cjc/ipa blend to my stack next. Would it be better to wait longer before introducing the Cjc/ipa blend?

Without knowing what you're aiming for, it's nearly impossible to give a useful answer. What's driving the idea to include CJC/Ipa? What exactly are you hoping to accomplish? There could be a more suitable option out there, but it's tough to offer guidance when there's so little context to work with.
 
wildweasel said:

Socram1578 said:

I've been using Reta for 3 months now. My starting dose was 2mg, and I've been increasing it gradually until I reached 6mg, which is where I'm at currently. About 2 weeks ago, I introduced motsc into my stack, taking 1mg each day that I train, roughly 4-5 days per week. So far, the results have been great. Now I'm considering whether to add a Cjc/ipa blend to my stack next. Would it be better to wait longer before introducing the Cjc/ipa blend?

Without knowing what you're aiming for, it's nearly impossible to give a useful answer. What's driving the idea to include CJC/Ipa? What exactly are you hoping to accomplish? There could be a more suitable option out there, but it's tough to offer guidance when there's so little context to work with.
My main goal is dropping weight — I'm carrying extra pounds and want to shed no less than 100lbs. Most of my training sessions revolve around lifting, since I'm trying to pack on muscle that will assist in burning fat. I brought in the mots for a boost in energy, and I assumed the Cjc/ipa blend would support my fat loss, muscle gain, and recovery too.
 
Socram1578 said:

wildweasel said:

Socram1578 said:

I've been using Reta for 3 months now. My starting dose was 2mg, and I've been increasing it gradually until I reached 6mg, which is where I'm at currently. About 2 weeks ago, I introduced motsc into my stack, taking 1mg each day that I train, roughly 4-5 days per week. So far, the results have been great. Now I'm considering whether to add a Cjc/ipa blend to my stack next. Would it be better to wait longer before introducing the Cjc/ipa blend?

Without knowing what you're aiming for, it's nearly impossible to give a useful answer. What's driving the idea to include CJC/Ipa? What exactly are you hoping to accomplish? There could be a more suitable option out there, but it's tough to offer guidance when there's so little context to work with.
My main goal is dropping weight — I'm carrying extra pounds and want to shed no less than 100lbs. Most of my training sessions revolve around lifting, since I'm trying to pack on muscle that will assist in burning fat. I brought in the mots for a boost in energy, and I assumed the Cjc/ipa blend would support my fat loss, muscle gain, and recovery too.
For fat loss, this is going to be an extremely gradual process. If we're being honest, glp1 will account for roughly 95% of the effort in that department.

When it comes to building muscle and recovering, I'd say those are solid applications for it.

Since it's so short acting, some individuals pin 2-3 times per day. As for me, I'd rather go with CJC w/ DAC and skip ipa entirely. By substantially boosting downstream igf-1 signaling — far beyond what cjc no dac and ipa can accomplish — it establishes a very potent recovery and hyperplasia environment.

Check out this book; it includes a chapter covering all of the secretagogues, so you can learn about the distinctions and figure out what suits you best https://archive.org/download/william-llewellyns-anabolics-11th-edition-llewellyn-2017/William Llewellyn's Anabolics, 11th Edition (Llewellyn, 2017).pdf
 
Back
Top