Stack thoughts?

professorpeppy

Explorer
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
Hi guys!

Lately I've been trying out some different approaches with my stacking. Reta and Tirz for WLs are working well (I think the combo is helpful, no judgment..).

I've placed an order and plan to bring in MT2, NAD, GHKcu and cagri (suppression can be inconsistent at times, but I'd rather not raise my GLP dose). Thoughts? is it too much, am i taking it too far? I worry I'm sliding into the whole looksmaxxing pipeline lately....
 
A lot of people run into pretty unpleasant side effects with MT2. You've got Reta and Tirz in the mix already, and now you're looking at Cagri and MT2 on top of that for even more appetite suppression? Are you planning to eat anything at all? That just seems like far too much. And no matter what, stacking several new compounds at once is never wise. Should something go wrong, you'd have no way of telling which one set it off.
 
jmon1977 said:

A lot of people run into pretty unpleasant side effects with MT2. You've got Reta and Tirz in the mix already, and now you're looking at Cagri and MT2 on top of that for even more appetite suppression? Are you planning to eat anything at all? That just seems like far too much. And no matter what, stacking several new compounds at once is never wise. Should something go wrong, you'd have no way of telling which one set it off.
Weight loss is something I fixate on, and it has turned into a real problem for me. Even so, I am still fat, so it occupies my thoughts constantly — my mindset and my body just do not line up, which feels odd. My earlier post came out poorly. Taking everything in a single day would be asking for trouble, so I will not do that. Instead, I plan to try each one at a small test dose.
 
Sounds like you're treating peptide injections as a pastime... that's fairly common, though it doesn't really move you toward the goal you named.

If dropping another 50 pounds is the aim, and weightloss is what you fixate on, then I'd put effort into whatever serves that aim.

What made you decide to stack Tirz with Reta? 10mg of Tirz sits in the therapeutic range; 5mg of Reta usually does not.

I'm also stacking or bridging the two right now; I'm transitioning from Tirz to Reta, with accumulated levels sitting at 2.25mg TIrz declining/7.5mg Reta rising. I'm changing Reta to bring in the GCGR signaling for the assumed base metabolic rate boost beyond the GLP/GIP of Tirz, another factor tipped in my favor. 6-8mg/week is generally where Reta appears to hit therapeutic range.
 
woundcarping said:

Sounds like you're treating peptide injections as a pastime... that's fairly common, though it doesn't really move you toward the goal you named.

If dropping another 50 pounds is the aim, and weightloss is what you fixate on, then I'd put effort into whatever serves that aim.

What made you decide to stack Tirz with Reta? 10mg of Tirz sits in the therapeutic range; 5mg of Reta usually does not.

I'm also stacking or bridging the two right now; I'm transitioning from Tirz to Reta, with accumulated levels sitting at 2.25mg TIrz declining/7.5mg Reta rising. I'm changing Reta to bring in the GCGR signaling for the assumed base metabolic rate boost beyond the GLP/GIP of Tirz, another factor tipped in my favor. 6-8mg/week is generally where Reta appears to hit therapeutic range.
I appreciate your perspective—it's really useful.

Could you break down what therapeutic range means in the context of reta? I have a rough idea, but are you saying that increasing my dose and adjusting the schedule I'm currently using might be a smarter move than adding cagri? Also, when you say 7.5mg PW, does that refer to your weekly amount or your total accumulated rate?
 
“Therapeutic range: The dose or blood-concentration range at which a treatment produces the intended clinical benefit with an acceptable level of side effects, balancing efficacy against toxicity.”

Phase 2 data suggests 4mg/week is the starting therapeutic range with 8mg showing ~33% higher loss compared to 4, and 12mg only showing a 6% higher loss compared to 8mg. That suggests a therapeutic range of 4mg+/week being therapeutic, and demolishing returns over ~8mg/week. In my head I split the middle and for myself consider 6mg+ to be therapeutic, higher doses typically have better losses but are limited by side effects.

A few things I'm aiming for are fat loss I can maintain, keeping lean mass, and a rough schedule for when I want to get there. I've got cagri, tirz, and reta available to help with weight loss (so I have choices). My approach puts reta at the center since, going by what's currently known and what I've seen, it looks like the most efficient route to where I'm trying to get. Should side effects become an issue (none so far), I'll reassess and tweak as needed.

Right now the aim is to bring my average exposure to roughly 7.5-10mg/week, which corresponds to the average steady state for about 6-8mg/week. So that means putting up with peaks reaching 9-14.5mg, varying with how often I dose.

Where I'm at in the plan right now is tapering off Tirz while Reta takes over managing intake. Taking cagri isn't part of the plan unless things change. Keeping lean mass means eating enough and putting in the work. My aim is appetite suppression and quieting food noise, not wiping out my desire and ability to eat. That way I can make smarter calls on when, what, and why I eat, which supports sustainability.
 
Back
Top