Reta 1 ml 2x week
Tesa 2 ml daily
Ipa 1.5 ml 2x daily
Cyp .5ml 2x week (corrected)
Bcp-157 500 mcg daily pill
Creatine 20 grams daily
Things are going well — no side effects other than a roughly 7 bpm rise in heart rate, plus water retention (12 lbs gained over 6 weeks even while eating slightly below maintenance, along with a few lbs of muscle). The reta seems to be doing its job; hunger is basically absent, though right after a meal I get a little hungrier, which actually helps since it gives me total say over what, when, and how much I eat. Muscle growth is coming on fast — I do heavy lifting every day and run or hike 3x week. I've been thinking about adding KLOW after the bpc caps are gone, but the length of the list gives me some pause. I can't identify any contraindications, but if anyone has constructive criticism, I'd like to hear it.
Tesa 2 ml daily
Ipa 1.5 ml 2x daily
Cyp .5ml 2x week (corrected)
Bcp-157 500 mcg daily pill
Creatine 20 grams daily
Things are going well — no side effects other than a roughly 7 bpm rise in heart rate, plus water retention (12 lbs gained over 6 weeks even while eating slightly below maintenance, along with a few lbs of muscle). The reta seems to be doing its job; hunger is basically absent, though right after a meal I get a little hungrier, which actually helps since it gives me total say over what, when, and how much I eat. Muscle growth is coming on fast — I do heavy lifting every day and run or hike 3x week. I've been thinking about adding KLOW after the bpc caps are gone, but the length of the list gives me some pause. I can't identify any contraindications, but if anyone has constructive criticism, I'd like to hear it.