SS31? More Like $$31!

Bollerhead

Explorer
Joined
May 6, 2026
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Foristell, MO
I’ve kicked off an SS31 run, and honestly the only reason is to squeeze the most out of this MotsC cycle. But wow. Before I even checked what the protocol says—5-10mg per day—I’d already ordered 10mg vials. So yeah, I could end up burning through a vial daily.

Lesson learned: look at the protocol first and figure out your required amount before you buy. That matters way more than what the price tag says. By the way, I rely on peptide dosage (see below) to calculate what I need. SMH. SS31? Nope. I’m calling it $$31. Those 10mg vials are useless.
 
Ordered a kit of SS31-100. Across every supplier, it's likely among the priciest peptides per mg. I'm a fan. Every day after lunch, and end on a high note.
 
Hold on until you find out the trial doses. 40mg..

To be honest, I doubt that amount is necessary, my own protocol used 5mg per day, and @Throttle883 protocol might work well for you too.

That said, the 10mg kits were not something I purchased.
 
I've noticed a pattern: when a peptide has a bunch of different "protocols" floating around, its price tends to climb. Flip that around and it still holds — the pricier a peptide gets, the harder folks look for workarounds, splitting it into all sorts of tiny doses to stretch their money further.
 
chewonmysac said:

Ordered a kit of SS31-100. Across every supplier, it's likely among the priciest peptides per mg. I'm a fan. Every day after lunch, and end on a high note.
And now TB4 has entered the chat....and let's not even start on FOX04-DRI.... 😳 😳
 
Snakejc said:

Just saw SS31-150 kits at 4hundy Blam! 🤑😭🙊
Then I heard someone mention that Mots-c 150 would have to be offered just to stay competitive... 😎

Alternatively, 15 Mots 10mg kits could do the trick 😳
 
We managed to snag a kit with 50mg vials at $185. Took forever, no question. That let me walk my mom @Bunnyfoofoo from 0.5mg/day up to 10mg/day at this point.

Still, these prices are ridiculous. At least you don't have to stay on it forever the way you do with KPV.
 
I doubt KPV is something you stay on forever. Still, this whole situation sucks — my MOTsC wasn’t doing anything, so now I have to add ss31. At this stage I’ve gotten pulled into the protocol’s trap. First ss31, then motsc, then NAD+, and the money just keeps draining $$$
 
Back
Top