SS31 Dosing

Morgoth

Explorer
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
I'm curious what everyone here is taking. I'm about to get SS31, and the dosing info is all over the place — some say 1mg a day, others 5mg a day, others 5mg 3 times a week, etc... What's your dose and how often do you take it?
 
Morgoth said:

I'm curious what everyone here is taking. I'm about to get SS31, and the dosing info is all over the place — some say 1mg a day, others 5mg a day, others 5mg 3 times a week, etc... What's your dose and how often do you take it?
My daily dose is 2 mg. I follow a schedule of 5 days on, then 2 days off. I'm close to wrapping up my initial 12 week cycle.
 
Post_Tenebras_Pep said:

My daily dose is 2 mg. I follow a schedule of 5 days on, then 2 days off. I'm close to wrapping up my initial 12 week cycle.
Thanks, that's basically the plan I had in mind, though I might run it for 10 weeks rather than 12 since that would use up a whole kit and I only have the one. Would those additional 2 weeks actually make much of a difference?
 
Post_Tenebras_Pep said:

My daily dose is 2 mg. I follow a schedule of 5 days on, then 2 days off. I'm close to wrapping up my initial 12 week cycle.
I've been considering stacking this alongside Epitalon and Thymulin. What's your experience been like? Have you noticed anything?
 
This is what I'm running right now. Hopefully this info is useful to you.





1db398b224f40ba0ea3c7a1d612c2232e95593b66d791b2ac09d511909fb8693.webp
 
Tirzmonkey said:

I've been considering stacking this alongside Epitalon and Thymulin. What's your experience been like? Have you noticed anything?
I think so, though it wasn't immediate. I'm a 53 yr old male and athletic.

At roughly the 7-8 week mark on ss31, I began to see greater stamina during gym sessions. While a lot of other people were having a hard time with whatever HIT we were doing, I was feeling good. It also seems like my recovery from hard workouts got better.

One thing I should mention: the point where I started noticing this improvement lines up with when I added GHK-Cu to my stack. Even so, I believe the SS 31 helped me in a positive way. Enough that I picked up another kit, which I'll run after a break and after cycling some Nad+ and 5 amino.
 
Post_Tenebras_Pep said:

I think so, though it wasn't immediate. I'm a 53 yr old male and athletic.

At roughly the 7-8 week mark on ss31, I began to see greater stamina during gym sessions. While a lot of other people were having a hard time with whatever HIT we were doing, I was feeling good. It also seems like my recovery from hard workouts got better.

One thing I should mention: the point where I started noticing this improvement lines up with when I added GHK-Cu to my stack. Even so, I believe the SS 31 helped me in a positive way. Enough that I picked up another kit, which I'll run after a break and after cycling some Nad+ and 5 amino.
Since KLOW is already part of my routine, GHK-CU is in my system already lol. 5 amino left me feeling tired, so I dropped it. I'm 40 and have carried extra weight my whole life, so my guess is my mitochondria are damaged. That said, Reta is doing a great job for me.
 
For a few cycles I began with 1mg and honestly never noticed any effect. After increasing the dose step by step to 5mg every day, SS-31 has turned into one of my top picks. The overtraining ache in my legs and the relentless fatigue are gone. Nothing I tried, day or night, ever made that aching stop, and on top of it my legs were stiff and weak, with a burning feeling from nothing more than walking that resembled lactic acid buildup. Because the burning and heaviness in my legs never let up, running was a huge mental struggle.

That has all changed with SS-31, and I feel fantastic. Keep in mind these symptoms had been with me for more than 20 years, and I tried everything I heard might help, including supplements, compression boots, saunas, and all sorts of other things, with the exception of TRT. TRT is not something I oppose, but I have BPH, and it makes the symptoms worse.
 
From what I've come across, the least you'd need for it to actually do something is 4mg per day. To be honest, I ran into the same confusion, since I've got a buddy who does 1mg every other day. My own approach is 5mg every day for a full 30 days. So far I can't tell any difference, though maybe that's down to me being just 30, and what I was really after was some help undoing all those years of marijuana from morning to night. No luck though. Then again, I'm only 30% of the way through.
 
Troposphere said:

This is what I'm running right now. Hopefully this info is useful to you.





View attachment 13880
My own protocol follows a very close pattern, though I've pushed it harder.

1. SS-31 every day - the first couple of days were 2mg, after which I bumped it by 1mg every couple of days, working up to 5mg

2. NAD - week one began at 50mg, the following week went to 75, stayed at 75mg, and now sits at 100mg on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Considering tacking on one more day

3. Mots-c on tue, wed and thu. Like the ss31, beginning at 2mg and titrating upward with each couple of uses until reaching 5mg.

Results have been good. Cardio on Tuesdays and Thursdays is no longer a struggle, and I really dislike cardio.
 
Morgoth said:


Curious what people are taking. About to receive SS31 and the dosing is all over some some 1mg a day others 5mg a day other 5mg 3 times a week ect... What is everyone dosing and how often?

Click to expand...

Schedule: 12 weeks running | 4 weeks paused | 3 times per year

Weeks 1 through 4

1-2mg (2mg is the sweet spot) | SS-31 | Every day

1mg for 6 days

2mg for 22 days

28 days = 50mg (1 vial)

50mg | NAD+ | Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Weeks 5 through 12

3mg | MOTS-C | Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday

50mg | NAD+ | Monday, Wednesday, Friday
 
Right now I take 5mg ed, and I also take Nad+ 100mg 3 times a week. Once 7 weeks have passed, the Nad+ stays at that same dose, while Ss-31 gets swapped out for Mots-c 5mg 3 times a week.
 
RockyRoo said:

Schedule: 12 weeks running | 4 weeks paused | 3 times per year

Weeks 1 through 4

1-2mg (2mg is the sweet spot) | SS-31 | Every day

1mg for 6 days

2mg for 22 days

28 days = 50mg (1 vial)

50mg | NAD+ | Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Weeks 5 through 12

3mg | MOTS-C | Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday

50mg | NAD+ | Monday, Wednesday, Friday
From what I've seen, the typical approach for most people is 100mg of NAD+ taken 2 or 3 days each week, without any breaks at all. My own choice has been 50mg on 3 days per week, since larger amounts didn't do anything for me. I don't schedule any breaks either.
 
These days I stay right around 4-5mg per day. Every so often I've pushed it to 7, and I'd be willing to go quite a bit higher for a few weeks just to see whether anything shifts, provided I've got a solid stockpile set aside. This is one compound I'd never want to run out of. Paired with NAD+, there's a clear synergy that, in my case, has basically rendered Mots-C unnecessary. That works out well, since I've been dealing with that awful histamine reaction from Mots. With the NAD, SS-31, and the rest of my stack now sorted out, I don't appear to need it anymore.
 
Here's how I run it:

  • SS-31 at 5 mg every day, for 7 weeks.
  • From week 6 onward: NAD+ 140 mg on M/W/F, plus MOTS-C 5 mg on T/Th/Sat.
  • Once 30 days of NAD+ are done, reduce NAD+ to 70 mg M/W/F.
  • SS-31 ends when week 7 is finished.
  • MOTS-C + NAD+ continue until month 4 is complete.
  • Then reset, and begin again with SS-31 alone.
 
My protocol is 5mg every day for 4 weeks, followed by 2 weeks off. Because of work travel I have to cycle everything, so no pep is used for more than 4 weeks straight. Across those 4 weeks I go through 2 vials (100mg), and I stack it with Mots-C at 3.3mg on MWF.
 
Back
Top