SRY Hailey Reaches Out Again

keangkong

Explorer
Joined
Sep 2, 2024
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Ryongsong Residence, Pyongyang, North Korea
Today a message arrived from SRY's Hailey, though it came through a WhatsApp number that differs from the one used previously. It was a reply to something I genuinely sent to SRY Hailey not long after they vanished. My current suppliers are staying as they are — I have no intention of changing.
 
Looks like they're trying to get back in business following last year's events. Apparently, we're expected to overlook the fact that they deceived their customers on 2 separate occasions and then abandoned them completely. Why take the risk? My current suppliers are working out great for me.
 
Before I ever consider doing business with them again, they have to ship my reta kit. I sent payment and got nothing. When I brought it up with Hailey, her response was that product is limited, blah blah... then she wanted to know if I needed anything else? wtf
 
Anyone who sends you the first message is a scammer, that's the approach I'd take.
 
frankpeptid said:

Before I ever consider doing business with them again, they have to ship my reta kit. I sent payment and got nothing. When I brought it up with Hailey, her response was that product is limited, blah blah... then she wanted to know if I needed anything else? wtf
It makes sense to question why anyone would keep using a vendor that failed to send the product and never resolved it. I shared this only to keep everyone informed about the current situation. I deliberately left out a screenshot with her new WhatsApp number. For what it's worth, SRY never personally scammed me—only because of when I ordered. QSC did scam me, though, and that was my sole bad experience with a GLP-1 vendor.
 
Back
Top