Splitting the weekly test dose around my work week?

Shittersfull said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

Worth remembering Test does not work like HGH. Injecting 12mg today does not mean that 12mg lifts your test only for today. There are peaks and throughs, and cyp has a half life of 6 days, so changing the dose every day will give you wild peaks and throughs.
Wouldn't pinning test c every day compress those peaks and valleys and make them more frequent? The way the body does it naturally. Test is highest first thing, then falls off by the evening.
Right, that’s the logic behind daily shots, which is exactly why varying the dose by day makes no sense. I’m on 3x a week myself (Tue, Thurs, Sat). The peaks feel stronger to me, and the next shot lands before the low ever arrives.
 
Throttle883 said:

Shittersfull said:

woundcarping said:

Shittersfull said:

I have not pulled labs since I began. I have been on it roughly 1 month now. My dr started me on 200mg every 14 days and gave me that first shot of 200mg herself. I waited a week, felt barely any change, and began 20mg at day 8. 20mg eod ever since. I feel far better than I did at a natural number of 215. No labs since starting yet. I will get them checked in a few more weeks, then meet my dr to adjust if needed. I definitely want a bigger script, so I can tune my own dosage to optimize how I feel. What I am considering is cutting my dose for roughly 10 days ahead of the retest, to pull the number down so she will prescribe more. Is that a dumb idea?

You really should be looking for another provider - a single 200mg jab every other week is complete nonsense.

I am with TRTNation, on an Rx of 200mg/week; I take 150mg/week and run my own care under their general supervision.
Thanks for the input. If nothing changes I will switch to a different provider, but I want to give it a bit more time first. I am feeling far better than I was. And I handle my own injections now, so the split is entirely up to me. 400 mg spread across a month however I like is still low, though I think she will raise the dose once I do labs. Insurance covers it and it costs me $5 a month. So sticking with this route will probably work out better in the end.
That price is pretty fair! Then I would pin 100mg per week.

Or 50mg divided twice a week… or cut it into 3 parts (0.33 mL), M-W-F.

Nobody should be pinning 200 mg every other week. That sounds lethal.

From what I have read… MWF is the better schedule and cuts aromatization. I aromatize heavily myself. Once I can get my endocrinologist to stop being stingy with medicine, I’m hitting

the subq route on a MWF schedule to see what it does to me.

Are you injecting IM or SQ at the moment?
Honestly? No idea. My needle is 5/8", pushed as deep into the quad as it will go. Maybe that reaches muscle. I’ve read endless debate over Im vs Sq. Whether it matters much at eod or 3 days a week, I couldn’t say.
 
Skidude said:

Shittersfull said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

Worth remembering Test does not work like HGH. Injecting 12mg today does not mean that 12mg lifts your test only for today. There are peaks and throughs, and cyp has a half life of 6 days, so changing the dose every day will give you wild peaks and throughs.
Wouldn't pinning test c every day compress those peaks and valleys and make them more frequent? The way the body does it naturally. Test is highest first thing, then falls off by the evening.
Lots of people back the daily approach for flattening peaks and keeping aromatisation in check.

At that dose, low as it is, levels will take a while to climb - what you are feeling is probably placebo.

Starting again, I would not have begun at 200mg (that is 100 2x a week), because it pushed mine too high.

Here is how a weekly 200 of Test-ethanoate shows up on my labs. YMMV, since we all respond differently :

began in June, and at 60 days of 200wk it was only 659 - the September test came back too high





View attachment 240
Right now I’m on 57mg EOD, which adds up to 200 mg weekly. That’s too much and I’ll be dialing it back. My total skyrocketed. Everything else on the panel looked good, thankfully. I won’t lie, I feel fantastic. I have a follow-up with TRT Nation this week. Man,
they are expensive. Still hunting for great ugl.
 
chewonmysac said:

Skidude said:

Shittersfull said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

Worth remembering Test does not work like HGH. Injecting 12mg today does not mean that 12mg lifts your test only for today. There are peaks and throughs, and cyp has a half life of 6 days, so changing the dose every day will give you wild peaks and throughs.
Wouldn't pinning test c every day compress those peaks and valleys and make them more frequent? The way the body does it naturally. Test is highest first thing, then falls off by the evening.
Lots of people back the daily approach for flattening peaks and keeping aromatisation in check.

At that dose, low as it is, levels will take a while to climb - what you are feeling is probably placebo.

Starting again, I would not have begun at 200mg (that is 100 2x a week), because it pushed mine too high.

Here is how a weekly 200 of Test-ethanoate shows up on my labs. YMMV, since we all respond differently :

began in June, and at 60 days of 200wk it was only 659 - the September test came back too high





View attachment 240
Right now I’m on 57mg EOD, which adds up to 200 mg weekly. That’s too much and I’ll be dialing it back. My total skyrocketed. Everything else on the panel looked good, thankfully. I won’t lie, I feel fantastic. I have a follow-up with TRT Nation this week. Man,
they are expensive. Still hunting for great ugl.
Pretty sure I have hit my sweet spot: 75mg on Monday (3 days), 87.5mg on Thursday (4days)

250iu hcg on Tues and Fri.

Most of my numbers sat in range. Estradiol hardly aromatizes for me, so it stayed mid level even with a 1142 total, but hematocrit did come back high.

I get symptom relief down at lower levels, so I would rather stay conservative.

March and June, my last 2 labs

ddf1ea0adda67f55899aca094e9553016e4a8fba2639c1338189577c4575b9de.webp
 
Back
Top