Spinal stenosis, inflammation, fatigue, pain, and stomach problems

Bushman

Explorer
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
The spinal stenosis pain I deal with is concentrated in my lower back, my neck, and my feet. There's nerve pain along with twitching, and I get pins and needles too. Epidural injections gave me relief for a period of time, though it never stuck around, and I've also done physical therapy across the years. On top of that I have stomach trouble, mainly severe bloating. Tirz has been part of my routine for a few months and I've dropped some weight; right after the shot, for the first few days, my stomach seems a bit better, but then that effect fades.

I just wanted to find out whether anyone here has faced any of these same problems and come across something that helped, and would be open to sharing what they went through. KLOW and ARA 290 are two things I've started researching, but this whole area is still new to me, so I'm attempting to pick up more information before I go ahead, given how confusing the vendor and crypto side of it all is.

Thanks in advance!
 
Bushman said:

The spinal stenosis pain I deal with is concentrated in my lower back, my neck, and my feet. There's nerve pain along with twitching, and I get pins and needles too. Epidural injections gave me relief for a period of time, though it never stuck around, and I've also done physical therapy across the years. On top of that I have stomach trouble, mainly severe bloating. Tirz has been part of my routine for a few months and I've dropped some weight; right after the shot, for the first few days, my stomach seems a bit better, but then that effect fades.

I just wanted to find out whether anyone here has faced any of these same problems and come across something that helped, and would be open to sharing what they went through. KLOW and ARA 290 are two things I've started researching, but this whole area is still new to me, so I'm attempting to pick up more information before I go ahead, given how confusing the vendor and crypto side of it all is.

Thanks in advance!
For inflammation and pain of that sort, the peptides commonly mentioned as helpful are BPC-157, KPV, TB500/TB4, Cartalax, and GHK-Cu....though there is a limit to what peptides can accomplish...if anything at all...

Spinal stenosis is something I have too, but what actually revealed it was a recent MRI done while trying to work out the cause of my acute pain (around 8-9)...For someone my age, spinal stenosis is not out of the ordinary....What is out of the ordinary is an annoying cyst sitting on the spine, pressing against the spinal nerves and making the stenosis worse than it would otherwise be... 😳 😳

A 4-drug pain medication cocktail, thankfully prescribed by my PCP and the spine doctor, is the 'only' thing that brings me relief...and even then, the meds have to land just right before the pain drops to a level I can tolerate...

As soon as I get through all the medicare hoops, I'm gonna have that cyst cut out. First PT (which hasn't worked and won't), then a steroid shot (which the spine surgeon also says won't work)....once those hoops are done, non-invasive out-patient surgery, and I'll be up and walking the same day...👍

So, back to the peptide question: despite the pain med cocktail, I still faithfully pin every peptide I listed above (except I'm still waiting on some cartalax)...and I'll keep pinning them, because I am a believer!......👍😳😎
 
Bushman said:

The spinal stenosis pain I deal with is concentrated in my lower back, my neck, and my feet. There's nerve pain along with twitching, and I get pins and needles too. Epidural injections gave me relief for a period of time, though it never stuck around, and I've also done physical therapy across the years. On top of that I have stomach trouble, mainly severe bloating. Tirz has been part of my routine for a few months and I've dropped some weight; right after the shot, for the first few days, my stomach seems a bit better, but then that effect fades.

I just wanted to find out whether anyone here has faced any of these same problems and come across something that helped, and would be open to sharing what they went through. KLOW and ARA 290 are two things I've started researching, but this whole area is still new to me, so I'm attempting to pick up more information before I go ahead, given how confusing the vendor and crypto side of it all is.

Thanks in advance!
With ARA, there is a dosing protocol that has already been established, coming out of the phase 2 studies. As for dosing anything within KLOW, that question remains unsettled.

When it comes to KLOW, KPV is likely the safest option for ongoing use or for larger doses. In certain circles, it ranks as the most popular peptide apart from the GLPs.

Bushman said:

The spinal stenosis pain I deal with is concentrated in my lower back, my neck, and my feet. There's nerve pain along with twitching, and I get pins and needles too. Epidural injections gave me relief for a period of time, though it never stuck around, and I've also done physical therapy across the years. On top of that I have stomach trouble, mainly severe bloating. Tirz has been part of my routine for a few months and I've dropped some weight; right after the shot, for the first few days, my stomach seems a bit better, but then that effect fades.

I just wanted to find out whether anyone here has faced any of these same problems and come across something that helped, and would be open to sharing what they went through. KLOW and ARA 290 are two things I've started researching, but this whole area is still new to me, so I'm attempting to pick up more information before I go ahead, given how confusing the vendor and crypto side of it all is.

Thanks in advance!
For some GI symptoms caused by the GLPs, Florastor Advanced might have been helpful in my case. Depending on whether Amazon offers a generous coupon for the name brand, I also purchase the generic version of that same strain (Saccharomyces boulardii). Subq BPC, KPV and similar compounds were part of my routine as well.
 
Flash-BCR said:

For inflammation and pain of that sort, the peptides commonly mentioned as helpful are BPC-157, KPV, TB500/TB4, Cartalax, and GHK-Cu....though there is a limit to what peptides can accomplish...if anything at all...

Spinal stenosis is something I have too, but what actually revealed it was a recent MRI done while trying to work out the cause of my acute pain (around 8-9)...For someone my age, spinal stenosis is not out of the ordinary....What is out of the ordinary is an annoying cyst sitting on the spine, pressing against the spinal nerves and making the stenosis worse than it would otherwise be... 😳 😳

A 4-drug pain medication cocktail, thankfully prescribed by my PCP and the spine doctor, is the 'only' thing that brings me relief...and even then, the meds have to land just right before the pain drops to a level I can tolerate...

As soon as I get through all the medicare hoops, I'm gonna have that cyst cut out. First PT (which hasn't worked and won't), then a steroid shot (which the spine surgeon also says won't work)....once those hoops are done, non-invasive out-patient surgery, and I'll be up and walking the same day...👍

So, back to the peptide question: despite the pain med cocktail, I still faithfully pin every peptide I listed above (except I'm still waiting on some cartalax)...and I'll keep pinning them, because I am a believer!......👍😳😎
For years my pcp has had me on muscle relaxers along with 800mg ibuprofen, and truthfully I've had enough of them. On top of that, the ibuprofen does nothing for the stomach issues.
 
Bushman said:

For years my pcp has had me on muscle relaxers along with 800mg ibuprofen, and truthfully I've had enough of them. On top of that, the ibuprofen does nothing for the stomach issues.
I've moved on to stronger options; vitamin 'v' plus a few others that hit even harder.... 😳

Still, these are just a bridge until I reach the promised land of "cut, cut again, sew up....done"....With any luck, that will wrap things up, though meh....

Wishing you success in getting your own situation to a better place....👍👍🙂
 
Calm Logic said:

With ARA, there is a dosing protocol that has already been established, coming out of the phase 2 studies. As for dosing anything within KLOW, that question remains unsettled.

When it comes to KLOW, KPV is likely the safest option for ongoing use or for larger doses. In certain circles, it ranks as the most popular peptide apart from the GLPs.


For some GI symptoms caused by the GLPs, Florastor Advanced might have been helpful in my case. Depending on whether Amazon offers a generous coupon for the name brand, I also purchase the generic version of that same strain (Saccharomyces boulardii). Subq BPC, KPV and similar compounds were part of my routine as well.
I really appreciate you taking the time to write all that out. I'm going to dig deeper into these peptides so I can understand them as well as I can. If a chance comes up to talk about other subjects, I'll ask around about ARA 290 and try to find out more regarding how the buffering works. Some of these other peptides were new to me — I'm still in the learning stage.
 
Back
Top