darkhounds
Explorer
Hi everyone, I'm creating this central thread for South Africans to talk about shipping problems and similar matters.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, though shipping to SA has been halted by nearly all of themboerboel said:
I'd like to know more. Have you bought from any of these vendors previously? If yes, did customs give you any trouble? Note: Do not post sources here
My guess is that GLY is the reason. It isn't just their agency fee that fell apart — from what I can tell, the entire company is a mess right now.Schmoeler said:
Up until roughly 4 weeks back, deliveries were going through fine for me. These days, though, every vendor I've tried refuses to send anything to SA. Does anyone know what's behind this??
For South Africa, shipments from China follow a separate path: first Yanwen, then Buffalo. At some point in that chain, a problem came up.Schmoeler said:
Would that not have had an impact on shipments to every country?
Please let us know how it goes — I've also placed several orders through other vendors, and they're sending them via DHL and FedEx, so I'm hoping those arrive without problems. I really liked buffalo deliveries back when they were still aroundDistinct said:
Hi everyone, this is a nice initiative.
I placed an order with a supplier recently. Shipping is expected either today or tomorrow. If it shows up, I can update you all — I ordered some Reta
Nice, I'll join, though for some reason I can't log in to Telegram.darkhounds said:
I made a small Telegram group for us guys if anyone wants to join and talk about issues etc, just search peptidessouthafrica