endlrls said:
quicksilver80 said:
endlrls said:
quicksilver80 said:
Honestly, right now they're basically a gold mine. If you're a social person, there's more money in it for you. Anyone else remember Tupperware parties? I'm surprised nobody's copied that model yet. Botox parties too. It works because most folks don't know much about crypto and they're suspicious of China overall. Perfect fit for people sick of earning terrible pay at a 9 to 5.
So this exact thing just played out for me with some joker over on Reddit... the guy was defending a U.S. Reseller, going on about "Their purity, they process their own Raws.... Endotoxins.. Sterility..." I pretty much shut it down by saying: "If you want to pay literally 5-10 times the amount of money for your source and look yourself in the mirror at the end of the day.. that's fine.. you do you..."
I had to walk away.. politely
Yep. I clown on the US-based instagram influencers too. Oh, it's produced in texas? Oh, it's reta? Weapons grade balognium! Lmao.
Yeah... and to be clear, I've bought from that same outfit before and had a good experience (I'll keep their name out of this, just to stay anonymous..)
Me: "Everything rolls off the same production line over in china and then gets shipped this way.. They run tests on it? fine.. testing is open to anyone... the labs doing the testing are in it for the money too.. So you're telling me you'd rather hand over 10 times the price for an identical molecule, out of loyalty to a vendor who's gouging you?.. Whatever works for you..."
I don't mess with Grey all that often (I've got a handful of sources, kind of sudo-grey) but once you genuinely start looking into it and the true cost becomes clear.. it's exactly like swallowing the red pill in the Matrix.. there's no going back after that..
View attachment 10980