SNP/Nexaph Orders May Require a Certification

Habibibi

Explorer
Joined
Nov 19, 2025
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
Usa
It seems a certificate known as RAI certification could be required before you can place an order. Obtaining that certificate involves either a payment or completing a course. Cain has shared an announcement regarding this, which is included below. For my part, I believe this goes some way toward explaining why his prices are so high: payment processors serving risky businesses are not inexpensive.
 
Appreciate the info.

Searching online gets me nowhere — results keep showing AI-related subjects and certificates. It's obviously some sort of clearinghouse. Is there a parent company behind it? Where could I find additional details?
 
Lol, it costs 49 dollars, twice per year, and a lot of personal details are required — among them a selfie — and this "cert" is meant to register you as a researcher who attests that you aren't ordering to use it on yourself or other humans.

As for the merchants, the fee is 999 per year. The idea is that certified researchers buying from certified merchants is enough to satisfy the CC processors.

Should this work, we might see more vendors choose to pay for certification so that they can also go back to using cc processors.

For now, you can skip the certification on nex and continue checkout.
 
CallieKat said:

Yep. Absolutely not. I'm out, Nexaph. It was nice while it lasted.
From what I gathered, signing up for it isn't mandatory right now. That said, who can say what happens later
 
After this order, I’ll have 6 years of tirz and 5 years of reta, so I’ll likely just skip it. Actually more than 5 years, since I found Uther R50 for 245 and had to grab it to see whether Uther lives up to the hype.

🙂 I think the stockpiling should end now. Even if it is fun…
 
Rootus346 said:

After this order, I’ll have 6 years of tirz and 5 years of reta, so I’ll likely just skip it. Actually more than 5 years, since I found Uther R50 for 245 and had to grab it to see whether Uther lives up to the hype.

🙂 I think the stockpiling should end now. Even if it is fun…
I've got Uther R50 on hand, and it works well.
 
Rootus346 said:

After this order, I’ll have 6 years of tirz and 5 years of reta, so I’ll likely just skip it. Actually more than 5 years, since I found Uther R50 for 245 and had to grab it to see whether Uther lives up to the hype.

🙂 I think the stockpiling should end now. Even if it is fun…

The main point is that it lines up with reliable suppliers such as Uther, not so much how well it works.

For example, Uther avoids the fill differences within a batch that Nexaph occasionally shows.
 
FYI, it seems that paying with crypto lets you skip the certificate registration. My rough estimate is that no less than 60% of his sales come through credit cards and similar methods, which means dropping his payment processor isn't something he can do.
 
I placed an order for a kit yesterday, since China goes on New Year shutdown, and registration wasn't required. All I had to do was confirm it wasn't meant for hooo-man use and that I'd gone through the T&C's. My payment method was a card as well.

Edit:typo
 
Chili777 said:

I placed an order for a kit yesterday, since China goes on New Year shutdown, and registration wasn't required. All I had to do was confirm it wasn't meant for hooo-man use and that I'd gone through the T&C's. My payment method was a card as well.

Edit:typo
Right — signing up isn't mandatory for anyone at this point.
 
lasveganon said:

Lol, it costs 49 dollars, twice per year, and a lot of personal details are required — among them a selfie — and this "cert" is meant to register you as a researcher who attests that you aren't ordering to use it on yourself or other humans.

As for the merchants, the fee is 999 per year. The idea is that certified researchers buying from certified merchants is enough to satisfy the CC processors.

Should this work, we might see more vendors choose to pay for certification so that they can also go back to using cc processors.

For now, you can skip the certification on nex and continue checkout.

As things stand right now, registering via nexa costs nothing.



Still, the simplicity of nx is a major draw for me. The harder he makes the process, the less appealing it gets compared to alternatives.



Currently it isn't mandatory, but during checkout there's no clear indication of that. You need to scroll down to "choose an alternate verification method."
 
For the time being, I'll keep sourcing through Nexa, though I'd rather not deal with a pile of extra requirements. Since my job involves data privacy, handing my ID over to some third-party company just to receive peps isn't something I'm willing to do—especially when I could obtain them through other channels once I finally stop procrastinating and learn how crypto works.

That said, I also have to make certain that anything I buy ships from a US warehouse. I can't take the chance of losing my global entry because of some customs complication.

One more thing: Nexa's approach to testing still genuinely stands out to me. Having vendor and group testing documented for every batch is simply a good thing.
 
Once again, every path leads back to crypto, which means now could be a smart moment to start getting comfortable with it. He has also stated outright that using crypto for payment sidesteps the need for that certification.
 
I haven't turned up any information on this Research Academy Institute. It appears to have appeared suddenly with no history. It's hard to believe credit card processors would adopt something unfamiliar that lacks any credibility. Could this serve as a replacement for legitscript?
 
Peptidedudez said:

I haven't turned up any information on this Research Academy Institute. It appears to have appeared suddenly with no history. It's hard to believe credit card processors would adopt something unfamiliar that lacks any credibility. Could this serve as a replacement for legitscript?
Yes, they did. I've come across paperwork confirming the LLC was established this January. To me, it doesn't look like a replacement for anything.
 
Habibibi said:

Peptidedudez said:

I haven't turned up any information on this Research Academy Institute. It appears to have appeared suddenly with no history. It's hard to believe credit card processors would adopt something unfamiliar that lacks any credibility. Could this serve as a replacement for legitscript?
Yes, they did. I've come across paperwork confirming the LLC was established this January. To me, it doesn't look like a replacement for anything.
Hold on. So a big high-risk credit card processor is making its client go through some unknown credentialing outfit that only launched in January? That doesn't make sense.
 
As of right now, it isn't mandatory. There's still a way around it - at least for the time being. That said, the reason could be that this specific institute is allowed to register someone's credentials while asking for very few requirements. If we had to obtain accreditation ourselves and show proof before buying, I suspect it would be quite difficult to go through established institutes, since they expect real research projects or reports to be turned in. Right now, it's hard to say either way.
 
Peptidedudez said:

Habibibi said:

Peptidedudez said:

I haven't turned up any information on this Research Academy Institute. It appears to have appeared suddenly with no history. It's hard to believe credit card processors would adopt something unfamiliar that lacks any credibility. Could this serve as a replacement for legitscript?
Yes, they did. I've come across paperwork confirming the LLC was established this January. To me, it doesn't look like a replacement for anything.
Hold on. So a big high-risk credit card processor is making its client go through some unknown credentialing outfit that only launched in January? That doesn't make sense.
My suggestion: stick with the traditional route for peptides—buying from a Chinese seller who accepts cryptocurrency.

Besides, I'm no "researcher," so that new certificate clearly isn't meant for someone like me.
 
Back
Top