derekd419
Explorer
#1 CNCCurrency: [[Q1]]
Nexaph has it
https://nexaph.com/product/snap-8-20mg-10-vials-kit/
I've gone through every vendor listed in the forum's US warehouses, and none of them manage to hold onto Snap for any meaningful stretch. As for the Chinese warehouses, I honestly don't know which ones still have it available. My plan was to include it in my upcoming topical GHK/hyaluronic acid batch, but for the last 2 weeks I've had zero luck tracking any down. If anyone is willing to be a total legend and send me a connection via DM, I'd be forever grateful!!
Nexaph has it
https://nexaph.com/product/snap-8-20mg-10-vials-kit/
I've gone through every vendor listed in the forum's US warehouses, and none of them manage to hold onto Snap for any meaningful stretch. As for the Chinese warehouses, I honestly don't know which ones still have it available. My plan was to include it in my upcoming topical GHK/hyaluronic acid batch, but for the last 2 weeks I've had zero luck tracking any down. If anyone is willing to be a total legend and send me a connection via DM, I'd be forever grateful!!