Smart Peptide Tracker

restingbeachface

Explorer
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
CA
Right now I’m on the free plan. So far I’ve only got 2 being tracked, and I plan to add another 3 or 4 within the next couple of months. Has anyone here gone with the paid option? What features do you find valuable? Does the cost feel justified?

Edited to add more context.
 
I’m on the paid plan and it’s been great for me. Since I never tried the free option, I can’t really compare the two. What I really appreciate is being able to keep tabs on stock for all 16 peptides I use, plus protocols, scheduling, injection site logging, and more. Whether I run cycles or stay on continuously, it handles different injection schedules—even multiple shots in a day that don’t match each other. For example, I used to do CJC/ipa in the morning at 1 dose and again at night at a different dose. It lined up both of those correctly.
 
Back
Top