Small-Scale Cooling

Winnifer

Explorer
Joined
Dec 18, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Hey everyone!

Anyone here storing mixed vials in a mini fridge? I mean the tiny ones people use for skincare — do they get cold enough?

I was thinking about putting one in my bedroom so I can inject my peptides there without my housemate seeing 😂
 
Picked up an inexpensive unit on amazon. It's a run-of-the-mill thermoelectric cooler, used for storing peptides along with some beverages. Power draw is on the higher side, and while the fan isn't awful, it does get a bit irritating at bedtime.
 
It gets really hot around this time of year!

Spend a little extra and you end up with a dependable unit that also has battery backup and doubles as a camping fridge.



2b6a62cdda1f6c5a393da159e36181504a7b476265e29d39dd7057fe26ada2e0.png




12/24 Volt Fridge Freezers | Jaycar Australia





7dc564de7aa0e2fa65cd6669e57ea0d5ae6383a2bad20001b0ec3ab3a9821185.png



www.jaycar.com.au
 
I’ve been considering picking one up too — it bugs me that my vials are just drifting around in the shared food fridge. Ideally I’d like a model with a freezer compartment so I can store the dry items in there as well.
 
lessthanhalf said:

Picked up an inexpensive unit on amazon. It's a run-of-the-mill thermoelectric cooler, used for storing peptides along with some beverages. Power draw is on the higher side, and while the fan isn't awful, it does get a bit irritating at bedtime.
Ah, that's a solid observation — the sound from the fan completely slipped my mind
 

Attachments

  • 2b6a62cdda1f6c5a393da159e36181504a7b476265e29d39dd7057fe26ada2e0.png
    2b6a62cdda1f6c5a393da159e36181504a7b476265e29d39dd7057fe26ada2e0.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 7dc564de7aa0e2fa65cd6669e57ea0d5ae6383a2bad20001b0ec3ab3a9821185.png
    7dc564de7aa0e2fa65cd6669e57ea0d5ae6383a2bad20001b0ec3ab3a9821185.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top