Small milestone worth cheering

anotherusername

Explorer
Joined
Jun 10, 2026
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
California
I’m bursting to tell you all something!

My starting weight in April was 317lbs, and now I’m down to 277lbs. I’m a woman in my late twenties, 5’10, and my goal weight is 180.

I’m following a whole food, high protein, high fiber way of eating, and it’s going really well. I lift four days every week without missing. I’m pinning Tirz, Reta, and Tesamorelin. Between Jan 2025 and June 2026, my bloodwork showed multiple positive changes. My A1C dropped from 6.0 to 5.6. Fasting glucose fell from 130 to 85. Triglycerides went from 257 down to 117. HDL rose from 35 to 39. Total cholesterol moved from 205 to 192. LDL is still 130 though. ALT decreased from 25 to 13. All other results are within normal range!
 
Wow!! Setting aside the weight loss for a second, every one of those blood work victories is incredible! Congratulations!!! 🎉 🎉
 
anotherusername said:

I’m bursting to tell you all something!

My starting weight in April was 317lbs, and now I’m down to 277lbs. I’m a woman in my late twenties, 5’10, and my goal weight is 180.

I’m following a whole food, high protein, high fiber way of eating, and it’s going really well. I lift four days every week without missing. I’m pinning Tirz, Reta, and Tesamorelin. Between Jan 2025 and June 2026, my bloodwork showed multiple positive changes. My A1C dropped from 6.0 to 5.6. Fasting glucose fell from 130 to 85. Triglycerides went from 257 down to 117. HDL rose from 35 to 39. Total cholesterol moved from 205 to 192. LDL is still 130 though. ALT decreased from 25 to 13. All other results are within normal range!
Way to go! So happy for you!!!
 
You have every reason to feel proud — the effort you're putting in is obvious. The medication lends a hand, but you are the one making it happen!
 
anotherusername said:

I’m bursting to tell you all something!

My starting weight in April was 317lbs, and now I’m down to 277lbs. I’m a woman in my late twenties, 5’10, and my goal weight is 180.

I’m following a whole food, high protein, high fiber way of eating, and it’s going really well. I lift four days every week without missing. I’m pinning Tirz, Reta, and Tesamorelin. Between Jan 2025 and June 2026, my bloodwork showed multiple positive changes. My A1C dropped from 6.0 to 5.6. Fasting glucose fell from 130 to 85. Triglycerides went from 257 down to 117. HDL rose from 35 to 39. Total cholesterol moved from 205 to 192. LDL is still 130 though. ALT decreased from 25 to 13. All other results are within normal range!

That panel looks solid!

It's possible the higher LDL is simply a side effect of dropping weight..

My own situation matches what they call a "Lean Mass Hyper Responder" — LDL sitting around 165, while Triglycerides come in at 80 and HDL measured 89... My GP right now isn't worried about those figures, since he treats the whole picture as what matters....

Nice work, and don't stop! 💪💪
 
anotherusername said:

I’m bursting to tell you all something!

My starting weight in April was 317lbs, and now I’m down to 277lbs. I’m a woman in my late twenties, 5’10, and my goal weight is 180.

I’m following a whole food, high protein, high fiber way of eating, and it’s going really well. I lift four days every week without missing. I’m pinning Tirz, Reta, and Tesamorelin. Between Jan 2025 and June 2026, my bloodwork showed multiple positive changes. My A1C dropped from 6.0 to 5.6. Fasting glucose fell from 130 to 85. Triglycerides went from 257 down to 117. HDL rose from 35 to 39. Total cholesterol moved from 205 to 192. LDL is still 130 though. ALT decreased from 25 to 13. All other results are within normal range!
💪. Well done. Continue the excellent effort. Truly motivating.
 
Great work! Stay consistent and those figures will definitely keep moving toward the normal ranges! Consistency is all it takes.
 
Terminix8 said:

Great work! Stay consistent and those figures will definitely keep moving toward the normal ranges! Consistency is all it takes.
Maybe folks don’t realize it as the words leave their mouths, but comments like that carry a sting. Clearly I have no plans to quit — I stated right in my post that I won’t stop until I’ve dropped close to another 100 lbs. And a number of those figures have already moved into the normal range… You’re definitely not the only one saying these things to different people, but it might be worth thinking about what the moment and the mix of words actually convey.
 
That is absolutely WONDERFUL!!! Thanks to the medication plus all your effort, you are achieving a huge victory. Well done on the weight drop and the better health markers too!
 
anotherusername said:

I’m bursting to tell you all something!

My starting weight in April was 317lbs, and now I’m down to 277lbs. I’m a woman in my late twenties, 5’10, and my goal weight is 180.

I’m following a whole food, high protein, high fiber way of eating, and it’s going really well. I lift four days every week without missing. I’m pinning Tirz, Reta, and Tesamorelin. Between Jan 2025 and June 2026, my bloodwork showed multiple positive changes. My A1C dropped from 6.0 to 5.6. Fasting glucose fell from 130 to 85. Triglycerides went from 257 down to 117. HDL rose from 35 to 39. Total cholesterol moved from 205 to 192. LDL is still 130 though. ALT decreased from 25 to 13. All other results are within normal range!
Nice work
 
Those bloodwork improvements are fantastic — with results like that, plus the impressive weight loss, you've got to be feeling wonderful. Huge congrats!

" Your health is your wealth " 👏🏻
 
Back
Top