Slow down and do your homework

Gotgrowth

Explorer
Joined
Nov 13, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Us
The “performance enhancing “ game and I go back a very long time. Super supplements were only just appearing online and forums were still new back then. Taking my time and vetting properly is something I learned from day one

Away from all of it for a while, I came back to my old boards looking for some glp — and Wow, how things have changed. The customer base is different, service is faster then I could ever have imagined, and that also exposes people to getting sltaken advantage of way quicker

Sending money to someone “well respected ” on another board very nearly caught me out, even while the evidence was screaming in my face that quality was becoming an issue for him.

The point of this thread is a reminder: slow down, do not get over excited, and do your due dillegence
 
Back
Top