Sleep Trouble

PineCone99 said:

lastresort said:

I take 200mcg of synthroid along with 5mg of T3 because of Hashimotos. My sleep is already badly disrupted by those thyroid medications, yet since I started retatrutide at 12mg/weekly, getting solid rest has become even harder. Every time, I wake up between 6-7AM.

Before I introduced retatrutide, sermorelin did a good job helping me sleep. Any recommendations from you all?
I'm in the same boat. T3 and T4 are part of my routine, and they've actually improved my sleep versus not taking anything. Since starting Reta, though, I keep waking around 5/6 am and can't fall back asleep, even when it's obvious I need more rest. Really frustrating. I've gone through every option I can think of, and so far none have helped: melatonin, magnesium, ashwagandha, no screens, white noise, blackout curtains, l-theanine, quitting caffeine, sleep-aids, eating, not-eating, etc etc etc.
I sympathize with all of you—this has been an issue I've dealt with for years, long before I ever tried peptides. Would Selank, or something similar, be worth trying? In my case, anxiety is the main driver of my insomnia, but I began BPC-157, TB-500, and KPV this past Sunday, and since then I doubt I've gotten more than 3 hours of sleep. I came across something saying a Selank nasal spray might be beneficial?
 
randompersonrandom said:

I believe I might have unintentionally started one of those "Epitalon was useless for me" discussions. 😀 That's exactly my situation with KPV. According to my mom, the reason is that my arthritis is extremely mild from the start (only a slight bit in my hands, whereas hers affects her entire body), and if mine were more severe, my opinion would be completely different.
For arthritis, give boron supplements a shot. I can vouch for it.
 
laansasa said:

randompersonrandom said:

I believe I might have unintentionally started one of those "Epitalon was useless for me" discussions. 😀 That's exactly my situation with KPV. According to my mom, the reason is that my arthritis is extremely mild from the start (only a slight bit in my hands, whereas hers affects her entire body), and if mine were more severe, my opinion would be completely different.
For arthritis, give boron supplements a shot. I can vouch for it.
Boron is part of my routine as well, and it really does make it easier for me to get stiff lids open.
 
Back
Top