Sleep quality

Mr. B said:

After several months, my sleep has been improving gradually. Right now I'm just on 2mg per week, and I've been at that dose for a month; I'll probably remain there for a while until I can sort out the constipation problem, which unfortunately isn't letting up. Still, over the past few weeks my sleep has gotten a lot better. The only exception is the day I inject. I pinned on Friday, and this time falling asleep was no problem whatsoever afterward. Maybe once I increase the dose, that difficulty will return. I had picked up some DSIP to try, but since sleep has been going well, I haven't touched it. Shortly before bed, I've been having roughly half of a David bar or half of a Fairlife shake. It's possible that's playing a role, though I can't be certain unless I cut it out and then observe what happens.
Trust me, that constipation issue does clear up — though because you're eating a lot less, your 💩 routine will probably shift. For a while now my sleep has been bad, but I keep waking up to urinate. I'd tried the carb thing before going to bed, and it did nothing. Things are improving, since I can get back to sleep after getting up to pee. I go to bed around 8-8:30 and typically wake around 4-4:30. The sleep gummies named Calm have been a help for both my wife and me. I bought them from Amazon. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, but they work for us. I asked my cardiologist whether they were OK, and they are.


https://a.co/d/0eFLyIXj


Tagget said:

Flash-BCR said:

trunkmonkey202 said:

I've been on Reta at 1mg two times weekly alongside Tesa at 12.5 units every day for just over 4 weeks. My injections happen right before I go to sleep. Ever since I began these peps, my sleep has shifted from great to extremely poor. Anyone else dealing with worse sleep quality?
It's fairly widely recognized that Reta can mess with sleep...

That's worth keeping in mind, thanks for pointing it out. When I don't get enough rest — whether it's too little or broken up — I really struggle. I'm the type whose head turns cloudy and so on if I haven't slept properly.
Look above, but my sleep was awful, though it's getting better.
 
My sleep has never been good — consistently I manage only about 6 hours, or 7 on a lucky night — so judging whether the last 4 weeks of reta have made any difference has been difficult.

Still, I feel like I'm at my breaking point. Right now I'm in a calorie deficit (stricter than I normally go) and I'm extremely active, which makes recovery really important, but I'm sure that the amount of pressure I'm placing on it is backfiring on me without me meaning it to.

So I went ahead and bought DSIP for myself to see whether it does anything, and I also picked up some Pinealon, though it won't show up for a while. Without fail I wake up an hour or so ahead of my alarm, and my alarm is already set for 04:30/05:00 — I just want to stay asleep right up until it goes off! Pretty much every day I'm exhausted, so I'm really pinning my hopes on this... now that I've discovered the peptide world I'm willing to try anything to help my sleep. The last thing I need is for it to get worse.
 
FunkyWhales78 said:

Huge impact. Mornings left me somewhat more fatigued, yet my Garmin indicates it's genuinely poor. I wake up with a very low body battery and an awful sleep score. Melatonin and magnesium glycinate are already part of my routine.

Is Tirzepatide associated with the same problems?
I figured my sleep was just slightly disturbed, yet my Garmin showed me it was actually awful. I am moving from reta over to tirz (I am in maintenance). I hope this will change things.
 
Milotic said:

My sleep has never been good — consistently I manage only about 6 hours, or 7 on a lucky night — so judging whether the last 4 weeks of reta have made any difference has been difficult.

Still, I feel like I'm at my breaking point. Right now I'm in a calorie deficit (stricter than I normally go) and I'm extremely active, which makes recovery really important, but I'm sure that the amount of pressure I'm placing on it is backfiring on me without me meaning it to.

So I went ahead and bought DSIP for myself to see whether it does anything, and I also picked up some Pinealon, though it won't show up for a while. Without fail I wake up an hour or so ahead of my alarm, and my alarm is already set for 04:30/05:00 — I just want to stay asleep right up until it goes off! Pretty much every day I'm exhausted, so I'm really pinning my hopes on this... now that I've discovered the peptide world I'm willing to try anything to help my sleep. The last thing I need is for it to get worse.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peeqFW81Y0g&t=5s&pp=ygUEZHNpcA%3D%3D

After watching this DSIP video, I found it quite interesting how it broke down DSIP and its actual function.
 
BNLFL said:

Mr. B said:

After several months, my sleep has been improving gradually. Right now I'm just on 2mg per week, and I've been at that dose for a month; I'll probably remain there for a while until I can sort out the constipation problem, which unfortunately isn't letting up. Still, over the past few weeks my sleep has gotten a lot better. The only exception is the day I inject. I pinned on Friday, and this time falling asleep was no problem whatsoever afterward. Maybe once I increase the dose, that difficulty will return. I had picked up some DSIP to try, but since sleep has been going well, I haven't touched it. Shortly before bed, I've been having roughly half of a David bar or half of a Fairlife shake. It's possible that's playing a role, though I can't be certain unless I cut it out and then observe what happens.
Trust me, that constipation issue does clear up — though because you're eating a lot less, your 💩 routine will probably shift. For a while now my sleep has been bad, but I keep waking up to urinate. I'd tried the carb thing before going to bed, and it did nothing. Things are improving, since I can get back to sleep after getting up to pee. I go to bed around 8-8:30 and typically wake around 4-4:30. The sleep gummies named Calm have been a help for both my wife and me. I bought them from Amazon. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, but they work for us. I asked my cardiologist whether they were OK, and they are.


https://a.co/d/0eFLyIXj


Tagget said:

Flash-BCR said:

trunkmonkey202 said:

I've been on Reta at 1mg two times weekly alongside Tesa at 12.5 units every day for just over 4 weeks. My injections happen right before I go to sleep. Ever since I began these peps, my sleep has shifted from great to extremely poor. Anyone else dealing with worse sleep quality?
It's fairly widely recognized that Reta can mess with sleep...

That's worth keeping in mind, thanks for pointing it out. When I don't get enough rest — whether it's too little or broken up — I really struggle. I'm the type whose head turns cloudy and so on if I haven't slept properly.
Look above, but my sleep was awful, though it's getting better.
I might need to give those gummies a shot
 
Mr. B said:

Milotic said:

My sleep has never been good — consistently I manage only about 6 hours, or 7 on a lucky night — so judging whether the last 4 weeks of reta have made any difference has been difficult.

Still, I feel like I'm at my breaking point. Right now I'm in a calorie deficit (stricter than I normally go) and I'm extremely active, which makes recovery really important, but I'm sure that the amount of pressure I'm placing on it is backfiring on me without me meaning it to.

So I went ahead and bought DSIP for myself to see whether it does anything, and I also picked up some Pinealon, though it won't show up for a while. Without fail I wake up an hour or so ahead of my alarm, and my alarm is already set for 04:30/05:00 — I just want to stay asleep right up until it goes off! Pretty much every day I'm exhausted, so I'm really pinning my hopes on this... now that I've discovered the peptide world I'm willing to try anything to help my sleep. The last thing I need is for it to get worse.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peeqFW81Y0g&t=5s&pp=ygUEZHNpcA%3D%3D

After watching this DSIP video, I found it quite interesting how it broke down DSIP and its actual function.
Really appreciate you posting this! If anything, it's made me even more eager
 
Yep yep, that's a known side effect that comes with Reta. When you pin doesn't really matter either, because… on the nights you skip pinning, you're still dealing with insomnia every other day 🤣

For me it started once I hit 4mg. It's a known side effect, though with Reta I don't get the sulphur burps the way I did on tirz. Every. Single. Night I'm waking up somewhere between 3am and 5.

Before all this I slept magnificently, had great sleep hygiene, and I'm probably one of the only caffeine free people who isn't religious about it (I quit it just to protect my precious sleep). That's exactly how I know the Reta is behind it.

Don't care. Still ♥️ Reta

With Tirz I had zero sleep problems, and neither did my partner or my family member who takes it.
 
Mr. B said:

BNLFL said:

Mr. B said:

After several months, my sleep has been improving gradually. Right now I'm just on 2mg per week, and I've been at that dose for a month; I'll probably remain there for a while until I can sort out the constipation problem, which unfortunately isn't letting up. Still, over the past few weeks my sleep has gotten a lot better. The only exception is the day I inject. I pinned on Friday, and this time falling asleep was no problem whatsoever afterward. Maybe once I increase the dose, that difficulty will return. I had picked up some DSIP to try, but since sleep has been going well, I haven't touched it. Shortly before bed, I've been having roughly half of a David bar or half of a Fairlife shake. It's possible that's playing a role, though I can't be certain unless I cut it out and then observe what happens.
Trust me, that constipation issue does clear up — though because you're eating a lot less, your 💩 routine will probably shift. For a while now my sleep has been bad, but I keep waking up to urinate. I'd tried the carb thing before going to bed, and it did nothing. Things are improving, since I can get back to sleep after getting up to pee. I go to bed around 8-8:30 and typically wake around 4-4:30. The sleep gummies named Calm have been a help for both my wife and me. I bought them from Amazon. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, but they work for us. I asked my cardiologist whether they were OK, and they are.


https://a.co/d/0eFLyIXj


Tagget said:

Flash-BCR said:

trunkmonkey202 said:

I've been on Reta at 1mg two times weekly alongside Tesa at 12.5 units every day for just over 4 weeks. My injections happen right before I go to sleep. Ever since I began these peps, my sleep has shifted from great to extremely poor. Anyone else dealing with worse sleep quality?
It's fairly widely recognized that Reta can mess with sleep...

That's worth keeping in mind, thanks for pointing it out. When I don't get enough rest — whether it's too little or broken up — I really struggle. I'm the type whose head turns cloudy and so on if I haven't slept properly.
Look above, but my sleep was awful, though it's getting better.
I might need to give those gummies a shot
They continue to be a big help. I do wake to urinate, yet I’m able to go straight back to sleep. So far this week, I’ve gotten 8 hours every night.
 
Shifting my injection to the morning rather than the evening made my sleep better, along with 400mg magnesium bisglycinate, or I apply magnesium oil to my feet, and DSIP has been a total game changer. It doesn’t give me more sleep, but the quality of my sleep is 20282919292% better. Having some carbs helps too!
 
I notice that roughly 2-3 days following my injection, I end up with a rough night of sleep. As the week progresses, it improves. I attempt to rely on L-theanine or magnesium for support, but when the night is especially difficult and only occasionally, alprazolam
 
Back
Top