Skye

When_Pigs_Fly

Explorer
Joined
Feb 17, 2026
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
St Augustine, FL
Has anyone ever sent Skye payment in BTC? I’m unable to determine whether the person I’m messaging on Telegram is actually Skye.

I’m also unsure whether this post is allowed. If it isn’t, then please remove it, naturally. I simply don’t want to go through with it before I’m sure.
 
If something about it feels off to you, I wouldn't pull the trigger.

I've no idea who Skye even is, which makes me more suspicious still 😂
 
5byfive said:

Unless the contact details came straight from a vendor post on here, don't trust them.
I can’t work out which of the vendor posts here is the legitimate one. Looking at them, I’m still not sure whether they’re scams.
 
When_Pigs_Fly said:

Has anyone ever sent Skye payment in BTC? I’m unable to determine whether the person I’m messaging on Telegram is actually Skye.

I’m also unsure whether this post is allowed. If it isn’t, then please remove it, naturally. I simply don’t want to go through with it before I’m sure.
Skye does have a website that looks legitimate and all the rest. Could you verify that whoever runs that site is the same person you're messaging? I'd hold off for now, definitely.
 
When_Pigs_Fly said:

5byfive said:

Unless the contact details came straight from a vendor post on here, don't trust them.
I can’t work out which of the vendor posts here is the legitimate one. Looking at them, I’m still not sure whether they’re scams.
Everything carries a clear label, and only posts from verified vendors are allowed in the Marketplace Connections and Marketplace Vendors sections. Being verified doesn't make them good, but it does confirm they are who they claim to be.
 
5byfive said:

When_Pigs_Fly said:

5byfive said:

Unless the contact details came straight from a vendor post on here, don't trust them.
I can’t work out which of the vendor posts here is the legitimate one. Looking at them, I’m still not sure whether they’re scams.
Everything carries a clear label, and only posts from verified vendors are allowed in the Marketplace Connections and Marketplace Vendors sections. Being verified doesn't make them good, but it does confirm they are who they claim to be.
Exactly
 
A fake Skye is out there — check the logo or the spelling, I can never recall which. They lift the genuine Skye COA and write fake reviews. Questions about products go unanswered. They use the same Cali address and phone number. They nearly caught me back when I first started buying, before I learned about grey. I emailed the real Skye about it, and they already knew and were pursuing legal action.
 
Came across a few.




What's the Difference Between Skye and Skyes?



While browsing various sites this morning, something caught my attention. Skye has come up here multiple times, but Skyes Peptides doesn't ring a bell. Two distinct websites, each with its own pricing, yet the logos look almost identical. Oddly enough, the word Skye appears on the Skyes site...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com




Waiting for order? What’s your Order



1 kit T60 1 Kit 5-Amino Ordered last night. Will arrive on Wednesday. Have tracking# This was a FOMO buy based on recent news events. I sold my old Beer fridge and upgraded it with Protein shakes and a River of Peps that would rival most Med-spas. I have a stockpile problem.

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
I've bought from Skye before. My understanding is that they're a US based reseller dealing in single vials instead of the kits you normally see on the gray market. Pricier too. I've used a credit card through their site. So if crypto is what someone is asking you for, that could point to it being fake.
 
BNLFL said:

A fake Skye is out there — check the logo or the spelling, I can never recall which. They lift the genuine Skye COA and write fake reviews. Questions about products go unanswered. They use the same Cali address and phone number. They nearly caught me back when I first started buying, before I learned about grey. I emailed the real Skye about it, and they already knew and were pursuing legal action.
That helped a lot. Thanks!
 
Back
Top