Skye vs. Skyes: How Do They Differ?

BNLFL

Explorer
Joined
Feb 14, 2026
Messages
1,953
Reaction score
0
Location
SW Florida
This morning I happened to be browsing various sites, and something caught my attention. Skye has come up on here multiple times, yet Skyes Peptides doesn't ring a bell for me. There are 2 distinct websites, each with its own prices, but the logos look almost identical. Even so, the term Skye appears frequently on the Skyes site. I attempted to look for information online, but found nothing. Curiosity got the better of me, so I thought I'd ask the knowledgeable people here. Oh, and I just realized both list the same US address in Cali.
 
Absolutely. I did manage to reach the real Skye and they confirmed as much. Their attorneys are apparently working on getting the other outfit shut down, or something along those lines.
 
Back
Top