Sigumir peptide for cartilage regeneration — anyone familiar?

Stayinalive

Explorer
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Rosamond Ca
I've come across something called Sigumir peptide, described as a Cartilage Bioregulator. It also goes by Peptide complex A-4, or Khavinson Peptide, after the person who developed it: Dr. Vladimir Khavinson. Whether it's simply unpopular or completely unknown, I can't say. I looked around the site and couldn't find any mention of it. There are claims it may support cartilage regrowth, and that's something I'd genuinely want — my knees and shoulders are almost worn out, with 4 knee surgeries and two torn rotator cuffs behind me. I'm currently on Reta, which is meant to ease arthritis, but the idea of actually growing new cartilage feels far-fetched. Perhaps the only producer is the Sigumir company itself. Or maybe it's sold under a different name due to copyright restrictions. Any input would be appreciated.
 
Stayinalive said:

I've come across something called Sigumir peptide, described as a Cartilage Bioregulator. It also goes by Peptide complex A-4, or Khavinson Peptide, after the person who developed it: Dr. Vladimir Khavinson. Whether it's simply unpopular or completely unknown, I can't say. I looked around the site and couldn't find any mention of it. There are claims it may support cartilage regrowth, and that's something I'd genuinely want — my knees and shoulders are almost worn out, with 4 knee surgeries and two torn rotator cuffs behind me. I'm currently on Reta, which is meant to ease arthritis, but the idea of actually growing new cartilage feels far-fetched. Perhaps the only producer is the Sigumir company itself. Or maybe it's sold under a different name due to copyright restrictions. Any input would be appreciated.
How about Cartalax? That's a Khavinson bioregulator.
 
That one exists, and Cartalax shows up here fairly often if you search. I have run a couple of rounds of each and felt nothing, though my read is that these are long haul items where the best you can hope for is holding what you have.

13 surgeries behind me, mostly Orthopedic, so I get where you are. Mine is from Whackadoo land over here, but Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium, or PPS, has been part of my routine about 1.5 years, on and off. A Dr. in regenerative medicine prescribes it and a compound pharmacy fills it for me. It costs a few bucks, and like the rest of this stuff it needs time before it does anything, but in my case it genuinely helps. Stage III clinical trials are running now and hopefully it reaches the market late next year. The drug is a 70 years old Bladder medication, already FDA approved, which is how they can make and sell it. Horses have been given it for years, my dog takes it, and now it is reaching humans. With all my Arthritis my Dr. keeps a weekly dose going. Nsaids are off the table for me thanks to my Weight loss surgery, so this is my Option B.

Another procedure is coming up soon, so I have to pause it, since it thins the blood mildly. The longer I stay on it, the more it does. Progress is simply slow in my case, and my plan is to keep taking it as long as I can get my hands on it.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Stayinalive said:

I've come across something called Sigumir peptide, described as a Cartilage Bioregulator. It also goes by Peptide complex A-4, or Khavinson Peptide, after the person who developed it: Dr. Vladimir Khavinson. Whether it's simply unpopular or completely unknown, I can't say. I looked around the site and couldn't find any mention of it. There are claims it may support cartilage regrowth, and that's something I'd genuinely want — my knees and shoulders are almost worn out, with 4 knee surgeries and two torn rotator cuffs behind me. I'm currently on Reta, which is meant to ease arthritis, but the idea of actually growing new cartilage feels far-fetched. Perhaps the only producer is the Sigumir company itself. Or maybe it's sold under a different name due to copyright restrictions. Any input would be appreciated.
How about Cartalax? That's a Khavinson bioregulator.
Cartalax (which also goes by AED or T-31) is another Khavinson formulation, from what I can tell. It isn't the same peptide as Sigumir, though the two do seem to get prescribed alongside each other at times. Their structures differ.
 
RubbaDubba1 said:

That one exists, and Cartalax shows up here fairly often if you search. I have run a couple of rounds of each and felt nothing, though my read is that these are long haul items where the best you can hope for is holding what you have.

13 surgeries behind me, mostly Orthopedic, so I get where you are. Mine is from Whackadoo land over here, but Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium, or PPS, has been part of my routine about 1.5 years, on and off. A Dr. in regenerative medicine prescribes it and a compound pharmacy fills it for me. It costs a few bucks, and like the rest of this stuff it needs time before it does anything, but in my case it genuinely helps. Stage III clinical trials are running now and hopefully it reaches the market late next year. The drug is a 70 years old Bladder medication, already FDA approved, which is how they can make and sell it. Horses have been given it for years, my dog takes it, and now it is reaching humans. With all my Arthritis my Dr. keeps a weekly dose going. Nsaids are off the table for me thanks to my Weight loss surgery, so this is my Option B.

Another procedure is coming up soon, so I have to pause it, since it thins the blood mildly. The longer I stay on it, the more it does. Progress is simply slow in my case, and my plan is to keep taking it as long as I can get my hands on it.
Did that mean you got to give Sigumir a try?

I recently came across info saying that for certain conditions, Sigumir and Cartalax may be prescribed alongside each other.

Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium is new to me, though I'll look into whatever details I can dig up.

The hard part is locating a supplier that actually produces it. Cartalax interests me, and I spoke with one vendor who stocked it — plus another who didn't. I grabbed the PDF shopping lists from both, but now I can't recall which list came from which vendor. Eventually I'll sort it out.

Appreciate the info. It would be great to be able to run again without needing knee replacement surgery. I've been told they click when you walk, and that would drive me absolutely nuts.
 
Stayinalive said:

RubbaDubba1 said:

That one exists, and Cartalax shows up here fairly often if you search. I have run a couple of rounds of each and felt nothing, though my read is that these are long haul items where the best you can hope for is holding what you have.

13 surgeries behind me, mostly Orthopedic, so I get where you are. Mine is from Whackadoo land over here, but Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium, or PPS, has been part of my routine about 1.5 years, on and off. A Dr. in regenerative medicine prescribes it and a compound pharmacy fills it for me. It costs a few bucks, and like the rest of this stuff it needs time before it does anything, but in my case it genuinely helps. Stage III clinical trials are running now and hopefully it reaches the market late next year. The drug is a 70 years old Bladder medication, already FDA approved, which is how they can make and sell it. Horses have been given it for years, my dog takes it, and now it is reaching humans. With all my Arthritis my Dr. keeps a weekly dose going. Nsaids are off the table for me thanks to my Weight loss surgery, so this is my Option B.

Another procedure is coming up soon, so I have to pause it, since it thins the blood mildly. The longer I stay on it, the more it does. Progress is simply slow in my case, and my plan is to keep taking it as long as I can get my hands on it.
Did that mean you got to give Sigumir a try?

I recently came across info saying that for certain conditions, Sigumir and Cartalax may be prescribed alongside each other.

Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium is new to me, though I'll look into whatever details I can dig up.

The hard part is locating a supplier that actually produces it. Cartalax interests me, and I spoke with one vendor who stocked it — plus another who didn't. I grabbed the PDF shopping lists from both, but now I can't recall which list came from which vendor. Eventually I'll sort it out.

Appreciate the info. It would be great to be able to run again without needing knee replacement surgery. I've been told they click when you walk, and that would drive me absolutely nuts.
A few years back I had mine swapped out. They make clicking noises with every step, though eventually you stop noticing. Rehab is brutal, but looking back I wish I'd gone through with it earlier. Right now I'm actually healing from a rotator cuff, bicep tenodesis and labral repair. It's all about quality of life, my friend!

I came across both of them listed on several websites (no idea what the current availability looks like). Getting hold of them wasn't hard. Over a year ago I ran a cycle of Sigumir and Cartalax together, and honestly felt zero difference. Nothing bad happened either, but for me it just doesn't seem like money well spent at this stage. Pentosan, on the other hand, genuinely works for me — there's just very little information out there about it. You can, however, find a handful of doctors in regenerative medicine discussing it on YouTube. I use Pentosan for arthritis pain, and it takes me from a 5 down to a 3-4 on the pain scale. That said, it cost me a couple thousand to reach this point. My neck and back are headed for surgery before long; for now I'm just delaying the inevitable, hoping the Pentosan might at least slow things down.
 
RubbaDubba1 said:

That one exists, and Cartalax shows up here fairly often if you search. I have run a couple of rounds of each and felt nothing, though my read is that these are long haul items where the best you can hope for is holding what you have.

13 surgeries behind me, mostly Orthopedic, so I get where you are. Mine is from Whackadoo land over here, but Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium, or PPS, has been part of my routine about 1.5 years, on and off. A Dr. in regenerative medicine prescribes it and a compound pharmacy fills it for me. It costs a few bucks, and like the rest of this stuff it needs time before it does anything, but in my case it genuinely helps. Stage III clinical trials are running now and hopefully it reaches the market late next year. The drug is a 70 years old Bladder medication, already FDA approved, which is how they can make and sell it. Horses have been given it for years, my dog takes it, and now it is reaching humans. With all my Arthritis my Dr. keeps a weekly dose going. Nsaids are off the table for me thanks to my Weight loss surgery, so this is my Option B.

Another procedure is coming up soon, so I have to pause it, since it thins the blood mildly. The longer I stay on it, the more it does. Progress is simply slow in my case, and my plan is to keep taking it as long as I can get my hands on it.
Could you share the doctor's name?
 
Back
Top