Show off your peptide storage and supplies setup

RicFlair

Explorer
Joined
Apr 15, 2026
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Hey everyone, I'd like to see how each of you organizes your peptides along with the gear that goes with them — syringes, bac water, that sort of thing. Eventually I'll be scaling up to more kits, so I'm looking for inspiration. Right now I've just got 2 kits on hand, with a 3rd on the way, but I'm sure some folks here are sitting on a stash that could last years.
 
RicFlair said:

Hey everyone, I'd like to see how each of you organizes your peptides along with the gear that goes with them — syringes, bac water, that sort of thing. Eventually I'll be scaling up to more kits, so I'm looking for inspiration. Right now I've just got 2 kits on hand, with a 3rd on the way, but I'm sure some folks here are sitting on a stash that could last years.
Take a look through older threads — people here have posted some genuinely impressive setups.
 
Back
Top