Show me your peptide organization setup

BlueOctopus

Explorer
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
I’m about to redo how my peptides are arranged, and I’m considering the Niimbot M2 for making custom labels so the space looks tidier.

Before I dive in, I’d really like to see how other people have their setups organized. Got any clever approaches or arrangements you’d suggest for inspiration?

Any neat labeling concepts, ways of storing things, or layout ideas would be great to see.

Go ahead and share your setups!
 
There are a few older threads that might give you some inspiration.




How are you organizing your peptides?



Recently I've seen several posts where people mention using label systems to keep their peptides organized, and honestly it seems quite interesting and more common around here than I expected. For those of you who use labels or label printers for this, have you had any problems with them...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com




Show and Tell- Show me your peptide cases!



I'm looking to buy a case or two or three. Which case(s) did you get? Where did you get it? What sizes/configurations do you find most useful? I was thinking of at least one for the freezer. Then another for the fridge. I prefer to pre-fill my syringes so I'm considering one that has...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com

You might find some useful key words to search up more threads -- there have been many, some with pics.
 
Vriende said:

There are a few older threads that might give you some inspiration.




How are you organizing your peptides?



Recently I've seen several posts where people mention using label systems to keep their peptides organized, and honestly it seems quite interesting and more common around here than I expected. For those of you who use labels or label printers for this, have you had any problems with them...

View attachment 9963


GLP1Chat.com




Show and Tell- Show me your peptide cases!



I'm looking to buy a case or two or three. Which case(s) did you get? Where did you get it? What sizes/configurations do you find most useful? I was thinking of at least one for the freezer. Then another for the fridge. I prefer to pre-fill my syringes so I'm considering one that has...

View attachment 9963


GLP1Chat.com

You might find some useful key words to search up more threads -- there have been many, some with pics.
I really appreciate it—you're awesome! I went and had a look, and the initial post in particular, a lot of those replies are really helpful to me. Thanks once more!
 

Attachments

  • 051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png
    051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top