Should I discard it?

Rezwalker said:

Galapagosfit said:

I ordered 1 vial of pfiser hospira bac water and it should arrive next week. Fingers crossed that this was the sole issue.
if things go sideways, i've got 2 kits of cjc ipa that i can hook you up with at the chinese price
A quick reminder from me: this forum does not allow buying, selling, or trading.
 
Jone5y87! said:

Ryanking11 said:

Galapagosfit said:

Does anyone know if Hospira is the same thing as Pfizer? Should I get rid of it?
Yes, Hospira belongs to Pfizer

However, you should confirm that it is bac water
Any chance you could point me to a supplier, mate?

I've been hunting for hospira too, but haven't managed to find any — also based in the UK. Thanks @Ryanking11
vgpep is the only source I've ever used
 
Ryanking11 said:

Jone5y87! said:

Ryanking11 said:

Galapagosfit said:

Does anyone know if Hospira is the same thing as Pfizer? Should I get rid of it?
Yes, Hospira belongs to Pfizer

However, you should confirm that it is bac water
Any chance you could point me to a supplier, mate?

I've been hunting for hospira too, but haven't managed to find any — also based in the UK. Thanks @Ryanking11
vgpep is the only source I've ever used
Thanks mate, I appreciate that. I've heard it's definitely the top choice for mixing with.
 
Jone5y87! said:

Ryanking11 said:

Jone5y87! said:

Ryanking11 said:

Galapagosfit said:

Does anyone know if Hospira is the same thing as Pfizer? Should I get rid of it?
Yes, Hospira belongs to Pfizer

However, you should confirm that it is bac water
Any chance you could point me to a supplier, mate?

I've been hunting for hospira too, but haven't managed to find any — also based in the UK. Thanks @Ryanking11
vgpep is the only source I've ever used
Thanks mate, I appreciate that. I've heard it's definitely the top choice for mixing with.
Using bac from a budget supplier isn’t worth the risk. You can also pick up pH test strips on amazon for around £3
 
It's hilarious how people are okay with questionable Chinese medications yet won't touch questionable bac water. That being said, I go with hospira.
 
ultima thule said:

Galapagosfit said:

Yesterday my ERP package arrived. I mixed reta 5mg using 1ml of bac water that I got from amazon — it came out fine and clear. This morning, though, I mixed my 10mg vial (5mg cjc-1295/5mg ipamorelin) with 2.5ml of that same Bac water. It looks slightly cloudy — no chunks, just a faint whiteness.

How has this gone for you?
When I pull my Reta out of the fridge, the vial contents appear identical...I panicked at first, thinking it had gone bad. Yet within just 1-2 minutes, once it reaches room temperature, it turns perfectly clear.
Reta has never turned cloudy on me, even when it got really cold. just fyi
 
Peotidethrowaway said:

It's hilarious how people are okay with questionable Chinese medications yet won't touch questionable bac water. That being said, I go with hospira.
That's the single constant we can always rely on!!!
 
desinr-gal said:

ultima thule said:

Galapagosfit said:

Yesterday my ERP package arrived. I mixed reta 5mg using 1ml of bac water that I got from amazon — it came out fine and clear. This morning, though, I mixed my 10mg vial (5mg cjc-1295/5mg ipamorelin) with 2.5ml of that same Bac water. It looks slightly cloudy — no chunks, just a faint whiteness.

How has this gone for you?
When I pull my Reta out of the fridge, the vial contents appear identical...I panicked at first, thinking it had gone bad. Yet within just 1-2 minutes, once it reaches room temperature, it turns perfectly clear.
Reta has never turned cloudy on me, even when it got really cold. just fyi
When I used very tiny volumes of bac water—around .5ml—my peptides turned cloudy. Clearly that's not what's happening in this situation
 
335072b72c9433fc2e7d87c9f3369e244deeb51e5e868527909354e038d4d47f.webp


Both vials turned very cloudy after I mixed them using fresh water. They only arrived 7 days ago. I attempted to add 2 milligrams of extra bac, yet the problem persists, and by now they have been sitting at room temperature for roughly 1 1/2 hours. Besides contacting the seller, does anyone have suggestions on what to do?
 
Dremy said:

View attachment 11710

Both vials turned very cloudy after I mixed them using fresh water. They only arrived 7 days ago. I attempted to add 2 milligrams of extra bac, yet the problem persists, and by now they have been sitting at room temperature for roughly 1 1/2 hours. Besides contacting the seller, does anyone have suggestions on what to do?
My recommendation is to go with Pfizer Hospira bac water — switching to that is what fixed the issue for me.
 
Dremy said:

View attachment 11710

Both vials turned very cloudy after I mixed them using fresh water. They only arrived 7 days ago. I attempted to add 2 milligrams of extra bac, yet the problem persists, and by now they have been sitting at room temperature for roughly 1 1/2 hours. Besides contacting the seller, does anyone have suggestions on what to do?
Is there any method to test the pH level of that BAC water?
 
BNLFL said:

Dremy said:

View attachment 11710

Both vials turned very cloudy after I mixed them using fresh water. They only arrived 7 days ago. I attempted to add 2 milligrams of extra bac, yet the problem persists, and by now they have been sitting at room temperature for roughly 1 1/2 hours. Besides contacting the seller, does anyone have suggestions on what to do?
Is there any method to test the pH level of that BAC water?
regrettably, no
 
Back
Top