Should I discard it?

Galapagosfit

Explorer
Joined
Mar 26, 2026
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Location
Quebec canada
Yesterday my ERP package arrived. I mixed reta 5mg using 1ml of bac water that I got from amazon — it came out fine and clear. This morning, though, I mixed my 10mg vial (5mg cjc-1295/5mg ipamorelin) with 2.5ml of that same Bac water. It looks slightly cloudy — no chunks, just a faint whiteness.

How has this gone for you?
 
I'll leave them resting until tomorrow. Since the powder had been refrigerated and the bac water was at room temperature, it looks like it might be starting to become clear. I'll hold off and update you.
 
Galapagosfit said:

I'll leave them resting until tomorrow. Since the powder had been refrigerated and the bac water was at room temperature, it looks like it might be starting to become clear. I'll hold off and update you.
Don't take the risk

it ought to be clear right away even when the pep temp is cold compared to the Bac
 
Galapagosfit said:

I'll leave them resting until tomorrow. Since the powder had been refrigerated and the bac water was at room temperature, it looks like it might be starting to become clear. I'll hold off and update you.
J'ai acheté de la sermorelin et les 10 flacons sont troubles ( mais j'ai essayé pour voir ... vraiment pas agréable)

le vendeur m'a proposé un autre kit lors de ma prochaine commande
 
Galapagosfit said:

Qu'est-ce que ça t'a fait ? Et est-ce que tu sais ce qui provoque ça ?
Bad reaction and a hard swelling

contaminated or a bad batch

Try another vial from your kit to see
 
I went ahead and mixed a second vial using a slightly larger amount of bac water. The powder had been sitting at room temperature. The result is identical. I can't spot any particles, yet it isn't transparent either. A photo has been sent to my rep, and I'm waiting to hear her response.
 
Galapagosfit said:

Does anyone know if Hospira is the same thing as Pfizer? Should I get rid of it?
Hospira is the same company as Pfizer, though what you're describing is a sodium chloride solution. The one you're after has a purple or pink cap and label.
 
Galapagosfit said:

Does anyone know if Hospira is the same thing as Pfizer? Should I get rid of it?
Yes, Hospira belongs to Pfizer

However, you should confirm that it is bac water
 
Galapagosfit said:

Yesterday my ERP package arrived. I mixed reta 5mg using 1ml of bac water that I got from amazon — it came out fine and clear. This morning, though, I mixed my 10mg vial (5mg cjc-1295/5mg ipamorelin) with 2.5ml of that same Bac water. It looks slightly cloudy — no chunks, just a faint whiteness.

How has this gone for you?
When I pull my Reta out of the fridge, the vial contents appear identical...I panicked at first, thinking it had gone bad. Yet within just 1-2 minutes, once it reaches room temperature, it turns perfectly clear.
 
Galapagosfit said:

I ordered 1 vial of pfiser hospira bac water and it should arrive next week. Fingers crossed that this was the sole issue.
if things go sideways, i've got 2 kits of cjc ipa that i can hook you up with at the chinese price
 
Ce serait bien, je vais tester avec l'eau bac d'Hospira. Je te donnerai des nouvelles. Merci 👌

Rezwalker said:

Galapagosfit said:

I ordered 1 vial of pfiser hospira bac water and it should arrive next week. Fingers crossed that this was the sole issue.
if things go sideways, i've got 2 kits of cjc ipa that i can hook you up with at the chinese price
 
My Hospira water just arrived, and it appears much improved. Tomorrow I'll test it with a small dose. Now I understand why quality Bac water matters.
 
Ryanking11 said:

Galapagosfit said:

Does anyone know if Hospira is the same thing as Pfizer? Should I get rid of it?
Yes, Hospira belongs to Pfizer

However, you should confirm that it is bac water
Any chance you could point me to a supplier, mate?

I've been hunting for hospira too, but haven't managed to find any — also based in the UK. Thanks @Ryanking11
 
Galapagosfit said:

Yesterday my ERP package arrived. I mixed reta 5mg using 1ml of bac water that I got from amazon — it came out fine and clear. This morning, though, I mixed my 10mg vial (5mg cjc-1295/5mg ipamorelin) with 2.5ml of that same Bac water. It looks slightly cloudy — no chunks, just a faint whiteness.

How has this gone for you?
Check what the pH is. Hospira is genuinely the better option. That said, dropping in 1 unit of sodium bicarbonate ought to make it clear again — just keep an eye on the pH.
 
Back
Top