Shotsy App assistance for NAD+ tracking

Whiynot20026

Explorer
Joined
May 8, 2026
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
I'm taking NAD+ and to monitor my levels the Shotsy app requires details. There's a manual entry section that asks for the following.

PHARMACOKINETICS

Optional. Provide half-life, time to peak, and bioavailability so estimated levels charts can be generated.

Half-life e.g. 144 hrs
Time to peak e.g. 24 hrs
Bioavailability e.g. 80 %

How can I locate these values? I want to keep track of it.

Bill
 
Whiynot20026 said:

I'm taking NAD+ and to monitor my levels the Shotsy app requires details. There's a manual entry section that asks for the following.

PHARMACOKINETICS

Optional. Provide half-life, time to peak, and bioavailability so estimated levels charts can be generated.

Half-life e.g. 144 hrs
Time to peak e.g. 24 hrs
Bioavailability e.g. 80 %

How can I locate these values? I want to keep track of it.

Bill
Listed as an Essential Cellular Coenzyme, and an anti-aging therapy. Take a look at https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/nad-plus

Both the peak and the half-life times are on there.
 
Back
Top