Sharing my stacking plan - how would you change it?

Beardboost

Explorer
Joined
Mar 15, 2026
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
This is the stack I have mapped out. Weight loss is the near-term aim; longer term I want to add muscle and become the person I am driving toward. I am keen to see everyone else's plans and hear where you would change mine. Bodies differ in so many ways, and that covers how peptides land for each of us. Share the love ❤️

MOTS-C, 40mg:

Bac water 3ml; pull to the 15 Units mark; 2mg on 5 Days Per Week; run 16 Weeks, then 4 weeks off; shots in the AM

Why:

Metabolism regulation, better insulin sensitivity, and a boost to physical performance

CJC no DAC plus IPA - 10mg:

Bac water 2ml; pull to the 10 Units mark; 500mcg 2 times a day; AM + PM Injections

Runs 5 Days per week, 12 weeks on and 4 weeks off

Why:

More fat breakdown, plus deeper and more restful sleep

Reta - 30mg:

Bac water 3ml; pull to the 50 Units mark; every 6 days, at 5mg Per Dose

Why: You already know 😉

Triz - 60mg:

Bac water 3ml; pull to the 25 Units mark; every 6 days, at 5mg Per Dose

Why: it helps massively with food suppression (my experience when stacking) PS. do not do as I do without research.

Thank you for having me as part of this wonderful group! Making a change together 🫂
 
Great combo. I can’t comment on the final item, but I’ll share my take on the others.

Ramp up: perhaps you omitted this, but I’d increase the dose for each of these, particularly reta (while researching my rat, naturally).

Initial dosing:

MOTS-c 5mg weekly, then raise from there

CJC+Ipa 250mcg in the evening

Reta 0.5mg/week, bumping by 0.5mg each week or every other week

With this stack (mainly reta), I’d include Zinc, Benefiber, a digestive enzyme, and a multivitamin. Also, I’d adjust diet, exercise, and sunlight, obviously.
 
Beardboost said:

This is the stack I have mapped out. Weight loss is the near-term aim; longer term I want to add muscle and become the person I am driving toward. I am keen to see everyone else's plans and hear where you would change mine. Bodies differ in so many ways, and that covers how peptides land for each of us. Share the love ❤️

MOTS-C, 40mg:

Bac water 3ml; pull to the 15 Units mark; 2mg on 5 Days Per Week; run 16 Weeks, then 4 weeks off; shots in the AM

Why:

Metabolism regulation, better insulin sensitivity, and a boost to physical performance

CJC no DAC plus IPA - 10mg:

Bac water 2ml; pull to the 10 Units mark; 500mcg 2 times a day; AM + PM Injections

Runs 5 Days per week, 12 weeks on and 4 weeks off

Why:

More fat breakdown, plus deeper and more restful sleep

Reta - 30mg:

Bac water 3ml; pull to the 50 Units mark; every 6 days, at 5mg Per Dose

Why: You already know 😉

Triz - 60mg:

Bac water 3ml; pull to the 25 Units mark; every 6 days, at 5mg Per Dose

Why: it helps massively with food suppression (my experience when stacking) PS. do not do as I do without research.

Thank you for having me as part of this wonderful group! Making a change together 🫂
Appreciate you sharing your approach! Seeing how others structure things really helps me get a clearer picture! It sparks ideas!

🙂
 
Beardboost said:

This is the stack I have mapped out. Weight loss is the near-term aim; longer term I want to add muscle and become the person I am driving toward. I am keen to see everyone else's plans and hear where you would change mine. Bodies differ in so many ways, and that covers how peptides land for each of us. Share the love ❤️

MOTS-C, 40mg:

Bac water 3ml; pull to the 15 Units mark; 2mg on 5 Days Per Week; run 16 Weeks, then 4 weeks off; shots in the AM

Why:

Metabolism regulation, better insulin sensitivity, and a boost to physical performance

CJC no DAC plus IPA - 10mg:

Bac water 2ml; pull to the 10 Units mark; 500mcg 2 times a day; AM + PM Injections

Runs 5 Days per week, 12 weeks on and 4 weeks off

Why:

More fat breakdown, plus deeper and more restful sleep

Reta - 30mg:

Bac water 3ml; pull to the 50 Units mark; every 6 days, at 5mg Per Dose

Why: You already know 😉

Triz - 60mg:

Bac water 3ml; pull to the 25 Units mark; every 6 days, at 5mg Per Dose

Why: it helps massively with food suppression (my experience when stacking) PS. do not do as I do without research.

Thank you for having me as part of this wonderful group! Making a change together 🫂
Have you begun any of these yet? If not, I'd start lower — the first dose especially — and add only one new peptide per week. Responses to these medications vary enormously, and there is no way to know yet how each one will treat you. Give your body time to adjust; that way a bad reaction points straight at its cause.

This isn't a race. Think of it as a long term project.

That's my 2 cents
 
Rink123 said:

Great combo. I can’t comment on the final item, but I’ll share my take on the others.

Ramp up: perhaps you omitted this, but I’d increase the dose for each of these, particularly reta (while researching my rat, naturally).

Initial dosing:

MOTS-c 5mg weekly, then raise from there

CJC+Ipa 250mcg in the evening

Reta 0.5mg/week, bumping by 0.5mg each week or every other week

With this stack (mainly reta), I’d include Zinc, Benefiber, a digestive enzyme, and a multivitamin. Also, I’d adjust diet, exercise, and sunlight, obviously.
^^ Exactly! The goal is to find the lowest dose that works, and stay there until your body adapts — that's when you increase.

Moving up in dose too quickly leads to tolerance, which ends up being more expensive both in money and in how your body responds. Dropping weight too fast might feel rewarding in the moment, but the long-term outcome is poorer since your skin can't keep pace.
 
Back
Top