Sharing my MKM Mokemei results: green caps, late April, giving back

cheesecake

Explorer
Joined
Apr 12, 2026
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
Austria
Hi everyone,

All the information and feedback I've gotten from this forum means a lot to me, and I truly appreciate it. My first purchase came from MKM, where I picked up three kits of TR30. I went ahead and ordered testing through Janosh, and the results just came back — this was for my own safety and peace of mind. The report covers purity and endos. If you have limited means for testing, I hope this is useful. The order was placed on 24 April, green cap. Endos came back clean, purity is great.

Cheers!
 
cheesecake said:

Hi everyone,

All the information and feedback I've gotten from this forum means a lot to me, and I truly appreciate it. My first purchase came from MKM, where I picked up three kits of TR30. I went ahead and ordered testing through Janosh, and the results just came back — this was for my own safety and peace of mind. The report covers purity and endos. If you have limited means for testing, I hope this is useful. The order was placed on 24 April, green cap. Endos came back clean, purity is great.

Cheers!
Nice work! Appreciate you posting this, mate 👍
 
Yes, I appreciate your kindness. This product isn't something I have, yet the fact that you shared deserves a reply. Thanks!
 
Just a heads-up: I've now placed orders with them for semax, selank, and cagri, and once the peptides arrive and I can ship them to Janosh for testing, I'll share the results.
 
yes! This caught me off guard, so I was startled when it pulled my bac water out of the syringe the moment I stuck the vials for reconstitution
 
cheesecake said:

yes! This caught me off guard, so I was startled when it pulled my bac water out of the syringe the moment I stuck the vials for reconstitution
I figure the same thing happens to everybody on their first try. When I did it, the liquid shot in like a fire hose, and I figured I'd destroyed whatever I was mixing up. A person on this forum told me not to worry, since peptides aren't nearly as delicate as people assume.
 
Yes! Fortunately I caught that interview featuring Peter Majic / Janosh, and he made it clear that it makes no difference
 
cheesecake said:

Hi everyone,

All the information and feedback I've gotten from this forum means a lot to me, and I truly appreciate it. My first purchase came from MKM, where I picked up three kits of TR30. I went ahead and ordered testing through Janosh, and the results just came back — this was for my own safety and peace of mind. The report covers purity and endos. If you have limited means for testing, I hope this is useful. The order was placed on 24 April, green cap. Endos came back clean, purity is great.

Cheers!
We truly appreciate that you took the time to share this and provided such thorough testing information — it means a lot to the whole group. Seeing these positive outcomes makes us very happy, and we hope we can work together again soon!

Anyone who would like to know more about peptides is welcome to reach out. My name is Claire, and I handle sales at MKM Peptides!

Claire MKM 🙂 🙂 🙂

Whatsapp: +86 151 0091 5795

Telegram: +86151 0091 5795

Discord: claire018668

Email: sales03@mokemei.com
 
cheesecake said:

Hi everyone,

All the information and feedback I've gotten from this forum means a lot to me, and I truly appreciate it. My first purchase came from MKM, where I picked up three kits of TR30. I went ahead and ordered testing through Janosh, and the results just came back — this was for my own safety and peace of mind. The report covers purity and endos. If you have limited means for testing, I hope this is useful. The order was placed on 24 April, green cap. Endos came back clean, purity is great.

Cheers!

Those T kits look great — have fun with them!
 
Hawk_recon said:

Honestly, my own run with them went badly. So your mileage may vary...
Come on man, share what you know.... when we put their feet to the fire, they work with us... take Jeep for example, they do endo tests these days because we all together made it clear that's not okay, so long....
 
Back
Top