Share your Thymosin Alpha-1 motivations and outcomes

Don

Explorer
Joined
Apr 30, 2026
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Hey everyone,

This compound has really caught my attention lately

I've come across a lot of reports from long COVID sufferers who saw major gains, and a few even claimed their symptoms basically vanished once they went through treatment. Ever since I had COVID, I've noticed my heart rate seems a bit elevated and my breathing capacity isn't what it used to be.

That said, I'm well aware this could all be placebo, and that I'm basically a guinea pig eager to shoot up powder from total strangers who suddenly start calling me "my love" the moment my crypto hits their wallet.

Drop your stories, why you chose it, what dose you used, and how many weeks you stayed on it. Would really like to hear what you all think
 
Alright, take this with a grain of salt—it's purely my own experience. During this winter I caught a cold. That first evening, I began TA-1. Day 2 brought an awful runny nose from morning to night. I used up over half a box of tissues. My TA-1 doses were morning and evening. By day 3, the runny nose stopped, though I still had slight cold feelings. I kept up the morning and evening injections. Day 4 arrived and the cold had vanished. Completely gone. Zero symptoms left. Just to be safe, I kept using TA-1 twice daily for 7 days. Nothing ever returned.

Sure, this is only 1 person's story, but a cold fully clearing in 3 days is something I've never seen. It had to be the TA-1. I can't think of anything else that would explain it.
 
Don said:

Hey everyone,

This compound has really caught my attention lately

I've come across a lot of reports from long COVID sufferers who saw major gains, and a few even claimed their symptoms basically vanished once they went through treatment. Ever since I had COVID, I've noticed my heart rate seems a bit elevated and my breathing capacity isn't what it used to be.

That said, I'm well aware this could all be placebo, and that I'm basically a guinea pig eager to shoot up powder from total strangers who suddenly start calling me "my love" the moment my crypto hits their wallet.

Drop your stories, why you chose it, what dose you used, and how many weeks you stayed on it. Would really like to hear what you all think

If long covid left you with tachycardia, POTS could be the cause. In 2020 my boyfriend spent 9 months bedridden from long covid, and the same issue came up for him. A cardiologist referral followed, tests were done, and it was confirmed: POTS. Beta blockers have been part of his routine for some time now, and he is gradually tapering off them. Caffeine is off the table for him now. Ashwaghanda and L theanine help quite a bit, though phospatidylserine does the most to hold cortisol and andrenaline down so heart palpitations stay away.

Please look after yourself. Watching this happen up close, I can tell you it is not fun.
 
laansasa said:

Don said:

Hey everyone,

This compound has really caught my attention lately

I've come across a lot of reports from long COVID sufferers who saw major gains, and a few even claimed their symptoms basically vanished once they went through treatment. Ever since I had COVID, I've noticed my heart rate seems a bit elevated and my breathing capacity isn't what it used to be.

That said, I'm well aware this could all be placebo, and that I'm basically a guinea pig eager to shoot up powder from total strangers who suddenly start calling me "my love" the moment my crypto hits their wallet.

Drop your stories, why you chose it, what dose you used, and how many weeks you stayed on it. Would really like to hear what you all think

If long covid left you with tachycardia, POTS could be the cause. In 2020 my boyfriend spent 9 months bedridden from long covid, and the same issue came up for him. A cardiologist referral followed, tests were done, and it was confirmed: POTS. Beta blockers have been part of his routine for some time now, and he is gradually tapering off them. Caffeine is off the table for him now. Ashwaghanda and L theanine help quite a bit, though phospatidylserine does the most to hold cortisol and andrenaline down so heart palpitations stay away.

Please look after yourself. Watching this happen up close, I can tell you it is not fun.
Here's the situation: I'm quite athletic, and only when I'm on strict diets do these problems appear and then fade, so I was thinking of giving TA1 a shot to find out whether it might be of help.

I truly value your worries
 
m100568 said:

Alright, take this with a grain of salt—it's purely my own experience. During this winter I caught a cold. That first evening, I began TA-1. Day 2 brought an awful runny nose from morning to night. I used up over half a box of tissues. My TA-1 doses were morning and evening. By day 3, the runny nose stopped, though I still had slight cold feelings. I kept up the morning and evening injections. Day 4 arrived and the cold had vanished. Completely gone. Zero symptoms left. Just to be safe, I kept using TA-1 twice daily for 7 days. Nothing ever returned.

Sure, this is only 1 person's story, but a cold fully clearing in 3 days is something I've never seen. It had to be the TA-1. I can't think of anything else that would explain it.
Curious — what dose were you using?
 
Don said:

laansasa said:

Don said:

Hey everyone,

This compound has really caught my attention lately

I've come across a lot of reports from long COVID sufferers who saw major gains, and a few even claimed their symptoms basically vanished once they went through treatment. Ever since I had COVID, I've noticed my heart rate seems a bit elevated and my breathing capacity isn't what it used to be.

That said, I'm well aware this could all be placebo, and that I'm basically a guinea pig eager to shoot up powder from total strangers who suddenly start calling me "my love" the moment my crypto hits their wallet.

Drop your stories, why you chose it, what dose you used, and how many weeks you stayed on it. Would really like to hear what you all think

If long covid left you with tachycardia, POTS could be the cause. In 2020 my boyfriend spent 9 months bedridden from long covid, and the same issue came up for him. A cardiologist referral followed, tests were done, and it was confirmed: POTS. Beta blockers have been part of his routine for some time now, and he is gradually tapering off them. Caffeine is off the table for him now. Ashwaghanda and L theanine help quite a bit, though phospatidylserine does the most to hold cortisol and andrenaline down so heart palpitations stay away.

Please look after yourself. Watching this happen up close, I can tell you it is not fun.
Here's the situation: I'm quite athletic, and only when I'm on strict diets do these problems appear and then fade, so I was thinking of giving TA1 a shot to find out whether it might be of help.

I truly value your worries

Fingers crossed that TA1 works well in your case. Let us know how things progress.
 
Don said:

m100568 said:

Alright, take this with a grain of salt—it's purely my own experience. During this winter I caught a cold. That first evening, I began TA-1. Day 2 brought an awful runny nose from morning to night. I used up over half a box of tissues. My TA-1 doses were morning and evening. By day 3, the runny nose stopped, though I still had slight cold feelings. I kept up the morning and evening injections. Day 4 arrived and the cold had vanished. Completely gone. Zero symptoms left. Just to be safe, I kept using TA-1 twice daily for 7 days. Nothing ever returned.

Sure, this is only 1 person's story, but a cold fully clearing in 3 days is something I've never seen. It had to be the TA-1. I can't think of anything else that would explain it.
Curious — what dose were you using?
1.5 mg / shot
 
Back
Top