Several Areas of Damage - BPC

ColdSmoke

Explorer
Joined
May 4, 2026
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Location
Oregon
Genetics have left me with unstable, loose joints and a pronounced hypermobility issue. At the moment, the left shoulder and right knee are the spots that flare up. Roughly 12 months back I had meniscus surgery on that knee, and not long ago the shoulder popped out of place.

How should I apply it: if I run a 45 day course, is it better to stay with a single spot the whole time, rotate spots on alternating days, or simply inject into the abdomen and trust the compound to sort out where it goes?

My plan is to combine it with TB, and before starting any course I will likely use KPV to settle things down and help the Wolverine stay on target.

Thanks for any input!
 
It’s definitely not universal (anecdotal) evidence, since plenty of YouTube “MDs” have claimed that BPC works better when given locally.
 
ColdSmoke said:

It’s definitely not universal (anecdotal) evidence, since plenty of YouTube “MDs” have claimed that BPC works better when given locally.
Honestly, this is a hard call to make. When it comes to what the pep stack can do, I figure both possibilities might hold up. I'm just about through week 4 of running the stack, and the improvements are clear to me. My hips and knees hurt, and my gut is a problem too. For shots, the midsection has usually been the simplest spot; I've also used my glute and arm, and for this injection I've gone with the midsection as well, mostly on the left but occasionally on the right so I'm not constantly poking the same place. Whether pinning close to the sore spot made a bigger difference is something I can't say for sure, because I've been rotating sites and my problems aren't in just 1 place. Still, I lean toward the effects working throughout the body, since otherwise there's no way it could be helping my stomach and my joints at the same time without the injection going straight to each specific spot.

I don't know if putting all the injections into just 1 area would fail to help both of the problem areas.
 
ColdSmoke said:

Genetics have left me with unstable, loose joints and a pronounced hypermobility issue. At the moment, the left shoulder and right knee are the spots that flare up. Roughly 12 months back I had meniscus surgery on that knee, and not long ago the shoulder popped out of place.

How should I apply it: if I run a 45 day course, is it better to stay with a single spot the whole time, rotate spots on alternating days, or simply inject into the abdomen and trust the compound to sort out where it goes?

My plan is to combine it with TB, and before starting any course I will likely use KPV to settle things down and help the Wolverine stay on target.

Thanks for any input!
What did you decide on in the end? And what's the reason for not simply running KPV at the same time? To me, its systemic action honestly makes it simpler to administer. A course of KLOW clearly gave me relief for my chronic hand tendon pain, and my injections were only in the belly/glute area plus 2 thigh shots that hurt a lot.

On another note, you come across as hypermobile (I have hypermobility too, with an hEDS diagnosis). Have you ever explored that?
 
I'm in the same camp: where you pin it doesn't seem to matter, the effects show up all over. Some people insist the shot belongs at the injured spot, but that hasn't been my experience at all. For a while I was pinning right above my troublesome knee, and even then my hands and wrists were the first things to feel better, well before the knee caught up. Once that week or so of knee-site dosing was done, I moved to belly-only injections, and within a few more weeks the improvements and healing had spread through my whole body, knee included. The protocol that finally moved the needle for my knee was 1mg bpc every day plus 1mg tb500 2-3x/week. Because of hypermobile EDS, my cartilage is junk, so I deal with looseness and dislocations throughout my body.

OP has probably finished most of their run by now (side note: I don't cycle bpc anymore, after getting this much out of it I take it daily, full stop). Still, bpc clears quickly and your injuries are fairly fresh plus you've got a history of joint problems, so pinning 2x/day for a stretch and hitting both injury sites is no problem. You'd just use a smaller amount each time. If it were me, that would look like 500mcg 2x/day. Yours could be different.
 
RubbaDubba1 said:

Injected under the skin, it still reaches the whole system.

Clip: https://youtu.be/tPDZxZosZ6g
For months I resisted the idea of injecting at the site, telling myself it made sense. Then about 6 months ago it became obvious that going local, even if there might be some indirect upside, didn't deliver anything noticeably superior and wasn't worth the trouble. I'm relieved I've stopped trying to inject my elbow locally.
 
wranedrops said:

ColdSmoke said:

Genetics have left me with unstable, loose joints and a pronounced hypermobility issue. At the moment, the left shoulder and right knee are the spots that flare up. Roughly 12 months back I had meniscus surgery on that knee, and not long ago the shoulder popped out of place.

How should I apply it: if I run a 45 day course, is it better to stay with a single spot the whole time, rotate spots on alternating days, or simply inject into the abdomen and trust the compound to sort out where it goes?

My plan is to combine it with TB, and before starting any course I will likely use KPV to settle things down and help the Wolverine stay on target.

Thanks for any input!
What did you decide on in the end? And what's the reason for not simply running KPV at the same time? To me, its systemic action honestly makes it simpler to administer. A course of KLOW clearly gave me relief for my chronic hand tendon pain, and my injections were only in the belly/glute area plus 2 thigh shots that hurt a lot.

On another note, you come across as hypermobile (I have hypermobility too, with an hEDS diagnosis). Have you ever explored that?
I haven't begun. Relatives have been visiting for 2 weeks without a break. Next week is when I'll start. All of it will go subq into the usual systemic spots. It doesn't look like injecting at the injury site would do anything for me.

hEDS is new to me; I'll look into it.
 
Back
Top