b69ca
Explorer
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting and I'm hoping for some guidance — apologies if this belongs somewhere else...
I mixed up Sermorelin for the first time (10mg vial with 2ml BAC) and the solution came out cloudy. Thinking it might just be that one vial, I tried a second one using 3ml of BAC water instead, and got the same cloudy result.
The BAC water had been kept in the fridge but it was fresh, and based on what I've read that shouldn't cause any issue. I also allowed the mixed solution to warm up to room temperature, and still nothing changed.
I used that same BAC water with some Reta as well and there was no problem at all — it came out looking perfect.
Has anybody dealt with this before? Everything I'm reading suggests the product is bad and I ought to throw it away?
The photos were taken after swirling and letting it sit for 12+ hours.
Thanks in advance for any help.
I mixed up Sermorelin for the first time (10mg vial with 2ml BAC) and the solution came out cloudy. Thinking it might just be that one vial, I tried a second one using 3ml of BAC water instead, and got the same cloudy result.
The BAC water had been kept in the fridge but it was fresh, and based on what I've read that shouldn't cause any issue. I also allowed the mixed solution to warm up to room temperature, and still nothing changed.
I used that same BAC water with some Reta as well and there was no problem at all — it came out looking perfect.
Has anybody dealt with this before? Everything I'm reading suggests the product is bad and I ought to throw it away?
The photos were taken after swirling and letting it sit for 12+ hours.
Thanks in advance for any help.