Sending payment directly from Binance, or should I move it first?

agussie

Explorer
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
Central MN
I'm not exactly a crypto expert, just know the basics. I've got some ETH sitting around from a long time ago, and I moved it back to Binance so I could swap it into USDT or USDC. Has anyone here paid a vendor by sending straight from Binance, or do I have to move it to a wallet first before making that transfer? I'm not sure whether doing it this way would set off any flags with the exchange.
 
Having gone through a lot of threads, I've made up my mind to try crypto for the very first time. When it comes to settling with a vendor using USDT over the TRON (TRC-20) network, what are the upsides and downsides of this route:

1) Create a Kraken account

2) Connect a credit union account and ACH the amount I want over to Kraken

3) Purchase USDT through Kraken

4) Move the USDT out of Kraken to a TronLink wallet address on TRC-20

5) Pay the vendor from the TronLink wallet

TIA for whatever guidance and feedback you can offer.
 
Back
Top