TipsyTirzy
Explorer
Right now I'm running a semax cycle, and I'm about to put in an order for selank too. Testosterone and tirzepatide are also part of my stack. Sure, there are folks who feel nothing from semax, but I'm clearly not in that group. It's easy to understand how someone could get hooked on something like this... I really enjoy it. Pinning itself? No thanks, I actually despise that aspect. The rush that hits my head, though, is fantastic. It reminds me of what nicotine used to do for me, the way it lands on dopamine just right. At first I was uneasy about it, but these days I catch myself looking forward to each dose. Stacked with my adderall it performs great as well. The effects seem to stretch out longer. My dose is only .5 mg, and I plan to work up to .8. My concern is that I might enjoy it more than I should, and I don't know how to handle that. Focus and mental clarity are way up. I love it. Honestly, I can't wait for the next cycle.