Semax: comparing subcutaneous and intranasal use

Builderman

Explorer
Joined
Apr 24, 2026
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
I’ll begin subcutaneous Semax next week, with a plan of 500mcg per day. The only reason I’m choosing this route is that I already have the injection supplies, and I’d rather not deal with the extra items needed for intranasal use.

Has anyone here used Semax both subq AND intranasally? I’m wondering whether the application method changed your results. Speed of onset isn’t really my concern; what I care about is whether one method seemed more effective than the other.
 
For a short-chain peptide such as Semax, intranasal delivery is nearly always going to work well. Because it is administered so near the brain, and because Semax is small enough to cross the BBB without difficulty, absorption tends to be easy. Another advantage is that it avoids first-pass metabolism in the liver, so the hepatic system does not filter it out, which keeps bioavailability quite high. On this forum, plenty of threads cover how to reconstitute for IN use, as well as RS reports comparing the two routes.
 
Back
Top