Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
tbaby said:
There’s no reason semaglutide should still be on the table right now. The downsides are plentiful and the benefits are minimal. Taking that chance simply isn’t justified.
Appreciate the thorough guidance! I've already started tirz, though.lessthanhalf said:
After a year of nasty reactions even at tiny ozempic doses, until I found inexpensive Chinese peptides, I may lean against it—yet among all the GLP's it delivers the poorest tradeoff between unwanted effects and pounds lost. Compared with the combined tirz15mg/reta5mg/cagri 0.5mg I now use, I suffered far more from either 0.22mg ozempic every other day or 0.8mg weekly.
Tirz beats semaglutide chiefly because it causes fewer side effects, though it also produces greater weight loss.
Reta works just as well as an option; it carries a somewhat elevated chance of certain reactions such as faster heartbeat and sensitive skin. For a fair comparison, though, a smaller reta dose really has to be measured against a larger tirz dose—since reta is stronger, I'm unsure whether, when doses giving equal weight loss are lined up, reta truly brings more side effects. For instance, roughly 8mg of reta seems comparable to 15mg tirz for pounds lost. And at the low end, 1mg reta is likely about as potent as 5mg tirz.