HereKittyKitty
Explorer
A friend reached out to me because she wants to switch from compounded to grey. Her peptide is Sema.
So far I've been browsing the Vendor section, the various TGs, and the Vendor promo area on STG TG, trying to find a Sema source with a CoA as a jumping-off point. Unless there's at least a CoA supplied by the vendor, I don't feel okay helping her. I've already told her that she'll need to get it tested herself.
Nothing is working. Would anyone be willing to tell me which Sema vendor they use? Asking feels awkward. I can't locate what she needs through search.
Thanks.
So far I've been browsing the Vendor section, the various TGs, and the Vendor promo area on STG TG, trying to find a Sema source with a CoA as a jumping-off point. Unless there's at least a CoA supplied by the vendor, I don't feel okay helping her. I've already told her that she'll need to get it tested herself.
Nothing is working. Would anyone be willing to tell me which Sema vendor they use? Asking feels awkward. I can't locate what she needs through search.
Thanks.