Sema/Reta Stacking?

Phillyphill11

Explorer
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Hey everyone, I'm hoping to hear some feedback or experiences from you all.

I've been using GLPs for just over a year now, and I've dropped about 90 pounds. My starting point was sema from a local med spa, then I moved to tirz once it was available because it saved money. Roughly 2 months ago, I switched to reta after I found research peptide sites.

Right now I'm on 12 mg of reta each week. But my weight loss has stalled a lot, and I still have about 50 pounds to go before I hit my goal. Snacking has always been hard for me to control, and I feel like reta's appetite suppression isn't strong enough. Of the three, sema gave me the best appetite suppression, though I'm aware reta has other advantages. I'm a bit hesitant about trying cagri because of some of the side effect warnings, especially since I know sema gives me the effect I want. So here are my questions:

1. Because 12mg of reta is the max dose in the recent clinical trials, should I stay away from going above that if I want better appetite suppression? If not, has anyone gone higher than that dose?

2. Since reta and sema are similar but not the same, would stacking them make sense? Taking them a few days apart?

3. If I add sema, would you suggest lowering my reta dose, and if so, what would you recommend?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
 
RS is on 10-12mg Reta, with a low dose of Sema up to 1mg added for support. RS kept an eye on blood sugars, which went slightly low; eating 4 meals spaced out or sticking to regular eating times helped. This assisted RS in going from 100 down to 120lbs down.
 
Phillyphill11 said:

Hey everyone, I'm hoping to hear some feedback or experiences from you all.

I've been using GLPs for just over a year now, and I've dropped about 90 pounds. My starting point was sema from a local med spa, then I moved to tirz once it was available because it saved money. Roughly 2 months ago, I switched to reta after I found research peptide sites.

Right now I'm on 12 mg of reta each week. But my weight loss has stalled a lot, and I still have about 50 pounds to go before I hit my goal. Snacking has always been hard for me to control, and I feel like reta's appetite suppression isn't strong enough. Of the three, sema gave me the best appetite suppression, though I'm aware reta has other advantages. I'm a bit hesitant about trying cagri because of some of the side effect warnings, especially since I know sema gives me the effect I want. So here are my questions:

1. Because 12mg of reta is the max dose in the recent clinical trials, should I stay away from going above that if I want better appetite suppression? If not, has anyone gone higher than that dose?

2. Since reta and sema are similar but not the same, would stacking them make sense? Taking them a few days apart?

3. If I add sema, would you suggest lowering my reta dose, and if so, what would you recommend?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
Impressive progress on your end. After dropping 110 pounds with Sema, I hit a plateau last year. As of this week, I'm running Reta at 2mg alongside 1.25 mg Sema, aiming to shed 40 more pounds.
 
GLP1Pharmacist said:

RS is on 10-12mg Reta, with a low dose of Sema up to 1mg added for support. RS kept an eye on blood sugars, which went slightly low; eating 4 meals spaced out or sticking to regular eating times helped. This assisted RS in going from 100 down to 120lbs down.
Appreciate the details — the blood sugar angle hadn't crossed my mind at all. Should I end up trying this, I'll start checking my blood sugar on a regular basis again.

Nmcoyote1 said:

Phillyphill11 said:

Hey everyone, I'm hoping to hear some feedback or experiences from you all.

I've been using GLPs for just over a year now, and I've dropped about 90 pounds. My starting point was sema from a local med spa, then I moved to tirz once it was available because it saved money. Roughly 2 months ago, I switched to reta after I found research peptide sites.

Right now I'm on 12 mg of reta each week. But my weight loss has stalled a lot, and I still have about 50 pounds to go before I hit my goal. Snacking has always been hard for me to control, and I feel like reta's appetite suppression isn't strong enough. Of the three, sema gave me the best appetite suppression, though I'm aware reta has other advantages. I'm a bit hesitant about trying cagri because of some of the side effect warnings, especially since I know sema gives me the effect I want. So here are my questions:

1. Because 12mg of reta is the max dose in the recent clinical trials, should I stay away from going above that if I want better appetite suppression? If not, has anyone gone higher than that dose?

2. Since reta and sema are similar but not the same, would stacking them make sense? Taking them a few days apart?

3. If I add sema, would you suggest lowering my reta dose, and if so, what would you recommend?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
Impressive progress on your end. After dropping 110 pounds with Sema, I hit a plateau last year. As of this week, I'm running Reta at 2mg alongside 1.25 mg Sema, aiming to shed 40 more pounds.
Thank you, and same to you! Once you push your Reta past 2mg, are you planning to bring your Sema dose down?
 
I'd like to try the same approach. I'm at 2.4 on Wegovy and the scale has stopped moving. Winter being what it is likely plays a part in that plateau, obviously. Down 70 so far (320 down to 250, and I'm six feet tall), with another 25 I'd still like to shed.

My GLP-1 journey began in Nov 24. The insurance situation has yanked me back and forth- Wegovy was the required starting point, then I got moved to Zepbound (yay!), only for them to push me back onto Wegovy last summer (boo!)
 
Plenty of people combine different GLPs. I decided against combining GLPs myself, but when I started maintenance, adding a low dose of Cagri alongside 3mg of Reta (both taken 1x per week) worked well for me. I stopped the Cagri afterward (11/25) and am still maintaining on 3mg Reta, 1x weekly. Cagri tends to provide reliable suppression.
 
Provided your supply is sufficient, the logical approach appears to be keep raising the Reta dose until reaching the 8-10mg range prior to introducing any other compound. Should your goal be to make the supply last longer, then adding Sema is reasonable because it acts solely on GLP, the area where Reta has the least effect.
 
Phillyphill11 said:

GLP1Pharmacist said:

RS is on 10-12mg Reta, with a low dose of Sema up to 1mg added for support. RS kept an eye on blood sugars, which went slightly low; eating 4 meals spaced out or sticking to regular eating times helped. This assisted RS in going from 100 down to 120lbs down.
Appreciate the details — the blood sugar angle hadn't crossed my mind at all. Should I end up trying this, I'll start checking my blood sugar on a regular basis again.

Nmcoyote1 said:

Phillyphill11 said:

Hey everyone, I'm hoping to hear some feedback or experiences from you all.

I've been using GLPs for just over a year now, and I've dropped about 90 pounds. My starting point was sema from a local med spa, then I moved to tirz once it was available because it saved money. Roughly 2 months ago, I switched to reta after I found research peptide sites.

Right now I'm on 12 mg of reta each week. But my weight loss has stalled a lot, and I still have about 50 pounds to go before I hit my goal. Snacking has always been hard for me to control, and I feel like reta's appetite suppression isn't strong enough. Of the three, sema gave me the best appetite suppression, though I'm aware reta has other advantages. I'm a bit hesitant about trying cagri because of some of the side effect warnings, especially since I know sema gives me the effect I want. So here are my questions:

1. Because 12mg of reta is the max dose in the recent clinical trials, should I stay away from going above that if I want better appetite suppression? If not, has anyone gone higher than that dose?

2. Since reta and sema are similar but not the same, would stacking them make sense? Taking them a few days apart?

3. If I add sema, would you suggest lowering my reta dose, and if so, what would you recommend?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
Impressive progress on your end. After dropping 110 pounds with Sema, I hit a plateau last year. As of this week, I'm running Reta at 2mg alongside 1.25 mg Sema, aiming to shed 40 more pounds.
Thank you, and same to you! Once you push your Reta past 2mg, are you planning to bring your Sema dose down?
Yeah, as Reta goes up, Sema will come down. Once I'd taken my 4th 2mg Reta dose, I dropped Sema to 1mg. Next week Reta moves to 4mg, and Sema will go down to 0.50mg. My goal for this year is another 30 pounds. If needed, I can raise Sema again. Right now, though, appetite suppression is working really well.
 
Phillyphill11 said:

Hey everyone, I'm hoping to hear some feedback or experiences from you all.

I've been using GLPs for just over a year now, and I've dropped about 90 pounds. My starting point was sema from a local med spa, then I moved to tirz once it was available because it saved money. Roughly 2 months ago, I switched to reta after I found research peptide sites.

Right now I'm on 12 mg of reta each week. But my weight loss has stalled a lot, and I still have about 50 pounds to go before I hit my goal. Snacking has always been hard for me to control, and I feel like reta's appetite suppression isn't strong enough. Of the three, sema gave me the best appetite suppression, though I'm aware reta has other advantages. I'm a bit hesitant about trying cagri because of some of the side effect warnings, especially since I know sema gives me the effect I want. So here are my questions:

1. Because 12mg of reta is the max dose in the recent clinical trials, should I stay away from going above that if I want better appetite suppression? If not, has anyone gone higher than that dose?

2. Since reta and sema are similar but not the same, would stacking them make sense? Taking them a few days apart?

3. If I add sema, would you suggest lowering my reta dose, and if so, what would you recommend?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
Right now I'm injecting 10mg of reta alongside 1mg of sema, spacing each round 6 days apart, and I haven't run into any problems.
 
Spent 2 months at a standstill while on 8mg of reta. When I attempted to raise the reta dose, diarrhea showed up as a side effect, forcing me to lower it again. On 8mg reta I had dropped 100lbs. About 2 weeks back I introduced 1/2 mg of sema, and the scale has begun creeping downward once more. My intention is to bump the sema up to 1mg.
 
ghreid said:

Spent 2 months at a standstill while on 8mg of reta. When I attempted to raise the reta dose, diarrhea showed up as a side effect, forcing me to lower it again. On 8mg reta I had dropped 100lbs. About 2 weeks back I introduced 1/2 mg of sema, and the scale has begun creeping downward once more. My intention is to bump the sema up to 1mg.
When you began taking Sema, was your dose 1/2mg or 1/4mg, which is the suggested initial amount?
 
CMA Pooky said:

ghreid said:

Spent 2 months at a standstill while on 8mg of reta. When I attempted to raise the reta dose, diarrhea showed up as a side effect, forcing me to lower it again. On 8mg reta I had dropped 100lbs. About 2 weeks back I introduced 1/2 mg of sema, and the scale has begun creeping downward once more. My intention is to bump the sema up to 1mg.
When you began taking Sema, was your dose 1/2mg or 1/4mg, which is the suggested initial amount?
I take 4mg of reta along with 250mcg of sema, twice per week
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Phillyphill11 said:

Hey everyone, I'm hoping to hear some feedback or experiences from you all.

I've been using GLPs for just over a year now, and I've dropped about 90 pounds. My starting point was sema from a local med spa, then I moved to tirz once it was available because it saved money. Roughly 2 months ago, I switched to reta after I found research peptide sites.

Right now I'm on 12 mg of reta each week. But my weight loss has stalled a lot, and I still have about 50 pounds to go before I hit my goal. Snacking has always been hard for me to control, and I feel like reta's appetite suppression isn't strong enough. Of the three, sema gave me the best appetite suppression, though I'm aware reta has other advantages. I'm a bit hesitant about trying cagri because of some of the side effect warnings, especially since I know sema gives me the effect I want. So here are my questions:

1. Because 12mg of reta is the max dose in the recent clinical trials, should I stay away from going above that if I want better appetite suppression? If not, has anyone gone higher than that dose?

2. Since reta and sema are similar but not the same, would stacking them make sense? Taking them a few days apart?

3. If I add sema, would you suggest lowering my reta dose, and if so, what would you recommend?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
Right now I'm injecting 10mg of reta alongside 1mg of sema, spacing each round 6 days apart, and I haven't run into any problems.

At least the reta crowd is seeing lower prices 🙂



Over at PWGrove, R40 (R44) is listed as in stock at $195, which works out to 44 cents per mg given the 44 mg test result. XTP supplied it, and that same source is used by several other well-known vendors.

Order processing and shipping from PWGrove typically take a few days at minimum. They also list Uther R60 and T100 as a GB, though that one has already "ordered after the New Year" — no stock on hand and no testing completed yet.
 
Appreciate all the input, everyone. My first .25mg of Sema came 3 days after the 10mg of Reta. 3 weeks on and the appetite suppression is markedly better, with the weight starting to come off steadily again. I will hold these dosages for a while and bump the Sema up gradually if it becomes necessary.
 
Appreciate you sharing that @Phillyphill11 . I've been meaning to go ahead and add reta on top of my Wegovy/semi. Wanting to speed up the pace of my weight loss somewhat- over the past few months it's been roughly 4 lbs each month.
 
Back
Top